Proposal

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Michael
Addict
Addict

re: Proposal

Post by Michael »

Well it looks like the second page rebutts the idea of a nuclear explosion.

There are stone vases carved that makes people wonder how did they do that with primitive tools.
They also know that ancient Rome had gears as well. They have been found on a ship owned by Calligulas.
path_finder
Addict
Addict

Post by path_finder »

The gears are much more ancient.
The Antikythera mechanism found in 1902 by a diver was not even phenician:
http://hinduism-indian-religion.blogspo ... greek.html
I cannot imagine why nobody though on this before, including myself? It is so simple!...
Alone
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Alone »

I am a little astonished that this post has been reactivated more than one year after... Thank you Alex.

This was my first exposed work about gravity. Then I worked hard with ABHammer and others, and I understood that this device, even if it would turn, could not produce any usable power. Just because speed and CF would stop the wheel.
In addition Bessler's wheel was very thin and this device, with eight tracks and balls, should be rather thick.

So I am sure today that weights of the Bessler's wheels were not free but perfectly leaded. But you are right Alex: we have to keep simplicity. This device uses 270° (3/4 of a turn) to lift and 90° (1/4) to fall and produce power: this was the statement, Excel made calculations and the course of the weight is probably perfect for our quest.
If you can build an arm wich becomes shorter and shorter then realeases at the right point, and if you can put eight arms on the same wheel, you will win the Graal! Lol!

Good luck.
Alone
path_finder
Addict
Addict

Post by path_finder »

A Working Model animation from Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfy5W5ZmVvs
I cannot imagine why nobody though on this before, including myself? It is so simple!...
Alone
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Alone »

Thank you for this animation, path_finder.
It shows that such device cannot run around the axis.
In my drawing, the axis passes through the hole.
I shall try to do a simulation with WM2.

Alone
The only absolute thing in a world like ours is humour. (Albert Einstein)
DrWhat
Addict
Addict

Post by DrWhat »

Alan I hope you don't mind I've pasted a link to your early wheel to save Alone some time and effort.

http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/downl ... er=user_id

I know, Alone, there are differences but the principles are the same. Maybe talking to AB Hammer would be worthwhile.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Greetings Damian

Alone and I do some work together already. Ralph suggested it and we did. And no I don't mind. LOL
Alone
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Alone »

Good evening everybody,

Would not be anxious, Damian, I am now very far from this device. The first post is more than one year old...
But any mental exercise remains interesting and each time you can learn something new, often more in the failures that in the successes.

Alan allowed me to do great progresses, his knowledge saved to me a considerable time. I now discover the pleasure of returning on old drawings. I read somewhere in Bessler's texts that he finally came back on his first idea with a new approach...
The only absolute thing in a world like ours is humour. (Albert Einstein)