We don't care the Bessler wheel, the most important is to build a working wheel...

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

greendoor wrote:snip >> So isn't it more important to focus all attention onto the basic prime-mover? IMO - if the working principle is known, then making a working wheel becomes a simple engineering exercise, and some of these excellent mechanisms may or may not be useful.

Frankly, I believe the basic principle of free energy has been given to us, and has been largely dismissed. I can only speculate about why this is the case - misdirection certainly springs to mind.
Always enjoy your posts greendoor - your comments suggest to me that there may still be some subtle confusion - many mechanical principles can be turned to create an OOB gravity wheel - Bessler suggests this in MT & his later bi-directional wheels may have discarded this approach in favour of a balanced wheel able to produce torque, once dynamic - you could say he had many years to refine the prime-mover principle of operation, & of course the prime-mover itself must have had the capacity for OU & do work, so the rest of the wheel was ancillary or supplementary, so to speak, but this is where many get stuck - trying to get an OOB mechanism to reset itself without finding the prime-mover energy or force required to make it all possible - placing the cart before the horse, in fact, forgetting about the horse entirely in most cases.

If you really believe there has been active misdirection that can't simply be attributed to lack of insight about the problem at hand by many, or a lack of understanding of that which you seem so sure about, then illuminate the rest of us & spell it out, succinctly - I think you'll find that there are many receptive ears willing & able to stay focused following your lead, if they only knew where to concentrate their attentions - but hasn't that always been the vexing problem, to many will-o-the-wisp straws to grasp at & not enough viable candidates for a prime-mover to focus on ?

Many will wait myopically to read JC's up-coming book rather than strain the neurons an inch further - & who can blame them as this is such a frustrating challenge which can burn you out - & respectfully, there is no guarantee that JC has correctly lined up all his ducks to the final answer.

I would suggest that once a horse is found to be harnessed then even then its potential might not be obvious to all & sundry & so belief will not automatically follow - in fact, I would guess, that debate would rage & many would fixate on trying to explain why it appears to break CoE & the laws of thermodynamics [interesting intellectual down-track analysis opportunities nevertheless] & never able to bring themselves to believe unless fully demonstrated before their eyes, once all the hard work is done - but the debate would rage on until the theory was physically proven - that is the nature of largely anonymous discussion boards that require very little up-front stake !

P.S. IMO, a 'working principle' refers to a mechanical device that translates a theoretically useful force or energy into something tangible & Bessler alluded to using many principles, & that was a deliberate misdirection - a sort of 'look-over-there' distraction ! Principles are many, forces are few !
Michael
Addict
Addict

re: We don't care the Bessler wheel, the most important is t

Post by Michael »

I don't wish to tie up pathfinders thread any further daxwc so I'll say just this, being an adept researcher means to be willing to look at both sides of an issue in an unbiased way. There's more to that wikipedia page where it talks about Hutchinson and fraud. I know for a fact many of his neighbours complained to authorities about the loud sounds coming from his place.
meChANical Man.
--------------------
"All things move according to the whims of the great magnet"; Hunter S. Thompson.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Fletcher wrote:P.S. IMO, a 'working principle' refers to a mechanical device that translates a theoretically useful force or energy into something tangible & Bessler alluded to using many principles, & that was a deliberate misdirection - a sort of 'look-over-there' distraction ! Principles are many, forces are few !
Spot on Fletcher, well said. Both then as now, people appear to need there to be no horse. Bessler seemed willing to encourage this need by only talking about the cart ;)
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

Michael there was a very good documentary on W5 about the RCMP siezing of his lab, home and the FBI you should see. I guess unless you believe W5 is biased too. W5 does a good job in my opinion of adressing both sides of the issue.
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

Yes Bill .. he was absolutely safe in doing so & taking zero risk, even if he spelt a particular mechanism out, used at any time in his various wheels, in non-rhyming detail [which he didn't do to add some mystery & a little intrigue] - because like fathoming my car by looking at it, it's function & modus operandi can be deduced, providing you know there is an engine under the hood - to use a donkey of an analogy ;)
path_finder
Addict
Addict

Post by path_finder »

The question of the patent seems to be important for a lot of yours.
But what happens for a patent request if an evidence for some anteriority is certified?
One will say: there is no existant anteriority for the good reason that Bessler never revealed his secret.
But suppose now that Bessler was not the real inventor (and just adapted a previous wheel he saw before)?
And suppose that this previous wheel has been published before the first Bessler wheel has been demonstrated?
In that case the Bessler wheel will be a 'public domain' idea and therefore cannot be patented.
And also all discussions about the value of any patent will be closed.

For sure this is just for me a pure speculation.
But the reality could be different: Bessler a single replicator?
http://www.deregulo.com/facetation/2006 ... hives.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolas_Gr ... vi%C3%A8re
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bookwheel
One examplar has been reported to work only with the gravitic force.
I cannot imagine why nobody though on this before, including myself? It is so simple!...
path_finder
Addict
Addict

Post by path_finder »

I will still continue here to post a lot of powerless mechanisms.

This time the mechanism is not coming from me (I hope it will not mystify nor misclarify the members). It comes from the Ramelli's bookwheel (I gave some links above with several pictures).
As usually the chinese copy is not suitable.
But the details depicted in the 1558 Ramelli version are more interesting.
Hereafter I give a resume of these details (some readers seem to need glasses).
I will not give now here the way how this is working because I know that some of yours have already found the tricky secret of this design.

It has been reported that the Ramelli's bookwheel was powered by the gravity.
In fact this wheel was rotating easily (just a low force counteracting the friction), allowing the reader to have all the books facing at the same direction.
Grollier de la Servière improved this wheel by simplifying the inner mechanism,also In fact for a basic bookwheel usage (he was Treasury manager and the energy was not his cup of tea).
So the question is: what we must do in view to transform this bookwheel into a 'gravitic engine'?

For those of yours, frustrated to see that the Bahamas Islands cannot be a dream (no patent anymore, this design being a 'public domain'), I can tell:
Don't hesitate to post, there is no challenge anymore.

For the fans of Bessler:
Remember the remark of Bessler on the need to use ZWEI KREUZE (two crosses) because the torque was not strong enough.
"If I arrange to have just one cross-bar in my machine, it revolves very slowly, just as if it can hardly turn itself at all, but, on the contrary, when I arrange several bars, pulleys and weights, the machine can revolve much faster" - pg 355
On the picture I colored the first cross in yellow and the second in blue.
Attachments
ramelli_bookwheel3.png
I cannot imagine why nobody though on this before, including myself? It is so simple!...
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

On march/16th, Docfeelsgood said:
''Good point Murilo '';

Thanks Doc, but more than agree to me, I would like if you could say:
''Oh... come on, Murilo... you are absolutely not a south-american monkey...'' :[
Cheers!
Murilo
docfeelsgood
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by docfeelsgood »

Murilo ;

YOU are certainly not a south american monkey !!! I always enjoy your envisioning well thought out posts !!! You SIR stand out as a man amongst men !!!!!! one who should NOT be taken lightly !!!

however as you have noticed ,, there are plenty of "howlers" here along with some jackals , hyenas , and buzzards along with some constrictor type reptillian styles !!! you will be ok in this enviornment as you are already well schooled to identify the various specie !!!

ps , baboons are fun and easily trained . all it takes is three oranges , throw him one and he'll pop down his hole and eat it . then another and another . then throw him a grenade !!! roflmfao .

Regards , "Doc."
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Hey Doc, you forgot to include 'parasites' in your nature guide :D
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Wow, Doc!!!
Eeeeek..... eeeeeek.....
I almost falled down of my branch!
You kicked to almost all fauna.
When stuffs get better to my things, I'll contract you as my private ''ghost writter''! :)
All the best!
Murilo
path_finder
Addict
Addict

Post by path_finder »

After this cascade of interesting exchanges, I deeply apologize to go back to the unidirectional wheel design given earlier in the rodz0.gif (page #6 of this topic) animation few post above.
The question was 'How to build easily a freewheel rachet for the implementation of the proposed concept?'
Sometime the purpose of the common objects can be distorted for a very different use.
At that time I was looking for a spiral spring. For sure I though first to find it by a clockmaker, but they use only microscopic models.
Then I searched this kind of timekeeper with a manual winding: at the time of my grandfather we can perhaps find one but today they are all electrically motorized or electronic with LED digits.
So I imagined to use the mechanical bird: I though the spiral spring could be with the right size.
But in any case I will have to adapt a rachet or a clutch. It seemed to me not very easy.

And I remembered the small cars (toys) including a retromotor: everything should be included.
The picture below shows a collection of those 'retrocars' (paid 1.2 USD each in the supermarket)
After removing of the body, we can isolate the mechanism and two rubber wheels, like in the next picture.
Now we have to fix this mechanism to all weights and adjust them

Note this particular point:
In a previous post I suggested to use a small digit for locking/unlocking the spiral spring.
Here we can provide such as of digit also, but it is not so easy (uncut the top cover, identify the mobile gear, connect the actuator, etc.)
There is a more easy way: modify the central cam.
By using a circular cam with a radius of R/2 from 6:00 to 4:00 passing trough 12:00, and just leaving a hole between 4:00 and 6:00 will be sufficient.
The rubber wheels will make always contact (winding the spiral spring) with the exception of the 4:00-6:00 area where the absence of contact will liberate it.

Any other clever design, using this kind of small and cheap mechanism, will be interesting for all, I think...
I'm pretty sure that several of yours are some good builders. Take shots please.
Attachments
retrocars.png
ratchet1.png
axel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: re: We don't care the Bessler wheel, the most important

Post by axel »

ovyyus wrote:Hey Doc, you forgot to include 'parasites' in your nature guide :D
Bill, you're quite an accumulator yourself. You should have KRONOS as your animated i.d.

KRONOS was a 1957 Sci-Fi flick.

All you seem to contribute is flak with the associated small puffs of black smoke.

Axel
Man Who Knows Things
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Axel, surely I'd never call you a parasite... would I? :D
path_finder
Addict
Addict

Post by path_finder »

This message should in better place here (instead in the 'off-topic' part of the forum)
So far I make a copy:

The Tesla brand name choosen by a new electric car manufacturer is just a marketing action. Tesla will twist himself in his grabe for sure, this car being manufactured without any Tesla process and only with a conventional technology.
I agree totally with the assumption that the gravity cannot ALONE allow the setup of a gravitic engine. Tesla 'flying stove' was based on the principe where an object having a rotating COG not coincident with it's eventual geometrical symetry axis will be submitted to a gravitic force coming from the gravitation field. In this animation the balls are half filled (the white part is empty).
The blue and red crosses are the COG of the colored half balls.
The main COG of the structure is the small circle in black (sorry for the glasses).

Note:
Don't forget that the weight of ALL components of the structure must be taken in account for the COG calculation (the black circle don't take in account the angle gears and rods).
Attachments
variable_weight.gif