Will JC Ever Publish All His Juicy Wheel Secrets?

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Will JC Ever Publish All His Juicy Wheel Secrets?

You may select 1 option

View results

DrWhat
Addict
Addict

Post by DrWhat »

broli, I wish you'd stop doing most of us a disservice.

What you said could have easily made John stop posting progress reports. I myself am always eagerly awaiting John's next blog, and I would have hated for you to have had some influence on John's actions when you clearly don't deserve that influence.

Well done John for standing your ground.

I understand broli what you are saying. This quest is frustrating for all of us I'm sure. Patience is a noble virtue. Some of us have it, some don't.
Bill_Mothershead
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: Will JC Ever Publish All His Juicy Wheel Secrets?

Post by Bill_Mothershead »

Good one Broli .
Starting about April I began reading all the "historical"
post on this forum that go back to about 2003.

The size and depth of the information, sooo many post,
kept me busy (one hour at a time) for many, many
months. I got about half way before my motivation
gently ebbed.

My effort has rewared me with a deeper understanding
off what is going on here.

John's blog strongly reminds me of this whole forum.

There seems always to be a little hope...some faith...
and an irrational optimisim.

For who would try to make a perpetual motion machine
that did not dream it was possible?

And yes there is sadness. So many years. So many non-runners.
Crushed egos and weary souls. A brutal hobby.

Perhaps John's blog is just for John. It is a pep talk
mainly for himselft. A light that keeps the doubts and fears
from creeping out from the shadows. The metaphorical
winding of the spring that keeps the project moving forward.

John is already, well..., a hero. MY hero.

How can one look at what he is doing and not be inspired?

Because he dares to try....I will do no less.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Broli,
Unlike you when I help someone it's not for my selfish interests
Then why don't you help John rather than ridicule and hinder him?
Unlike you when I have any kind of idea the Internet is the first place that sees it
And where do we find these ideas, I have not seen anything but new ideas on how to ridicule members here?
Unlike you I am not greedy
And how do you substantiate that I am greedy when I wish to keep control of something from the big and share it with the small.
Unlike you I know everything will die eventually
Oh! I know everything will die eventually including a patent, but what has this got to do with the price of cotton in China?
Unlike you money is meaningless to me
If it is meaningless to you then why do you keep pestering John, you can pay for your own energy costs, so why do you press, hinder and antagonize him for results.
Unlike you I haven't sold my soul to the devil
This one is so idiotic it does not deserve an answer. But for your benefit; You obviously wish to be the bully and you feel you have found someone that will take it and not fight back. So which one of us is to be considered "devilish" No I have not sold my soul to anyone and the Good Book is always on my desk next to my computer.

Ralph
docfeelsgood
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by docfeelsgood »

Ralph ;

you finally bought JC's book ??????????? atta boy !!!
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Thanks Doc.

I needed that!
bluesgtr44
Devotee
Devotee

Re: re: Will JC Ever Publish All His Juicy Wheel Secrets?

Post by bluesgtr44 »

docfeelsgood wrote:Ralph ;

you finally bought JC's book ??????????? atta boy !!!
LMAO....that was funny! Sorry Ralph.....;-)
Finding the right solution...is usually a function of asking the right questions. -A. Einstein
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Steve,

No need feel sorry, I stepped in it and Doc nailed me! Being one who can take as well as give I find it very amusing. Best joke that has been pulled on me for some time.

IMO its the kind of humor we need around here once in a while. Doc will never know or see it coming when its my turn! LOL

Ralph
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

Broli,
Ralph because of you idiots like daxwc are starting to ape your behavior. You have accused me of being many things in the past without knowing anything about me.
Not actually Broli, I have a mind of my own. I guess it hasn’t dawned on you everybody in the forum does know you; here are some of your very own quotes:
I get the same talk from my parents nowadays, but who blames them when their son is seemingly doing nothing day dreaming about self spinning wheels.
A big portion of my work happens on the computer, my income is so low it would be equivalent to a student doing part time work but I'm not complaining and don't want more.
I don't think age brings wisdom as some prove here. There's not a single system on this planet that has remained pure. So what the hell is the point of expanding on it.
BAR at this point there's nothing more to say. Some people here are too old to change their believes.
The world changes through these "kids" old folks had their time to shine.

As for your newest quotes that were addressed to Ralph.
Unlike you when I help someone it's not for my selfish interests
You’re selfish and you don’t even realize it.

Unlike you when I have any kind of idea the Internet is the first place that sees it
I will give you that one.

Unlike you I am not greedy

Of course not, I believe Ralph no longer lives off his parents.

Unlike you I know everything will die eventually

Who doesn’t know that.

Unlike you money is meaningless to me
Yes, I am sure your parents are happy to provide for you forever and are very proud to hear you say that.

Unlike you I haven't sold my soul to the devil
Really?... Sold your soul to the computer instead.

But in this world if you do not care about fellow humans you will suffer very hard.
Probably works great on old MOM!! Of course the hard working old bat has had her own turn to shine!

If you were my kid I would kick you out on your ass. You might think I hate you Broli but I don’t, what I just see a very intelligent, articulate, intuitive, youthful man with a bad attitude that is maybe on the wrong path in life.
I hear you live fairly close to Kassel Germany, if I were you I would start my own detective work instead of crying about John’s. It is not as hard as you think.

tks
laikkis
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by laikkis »

Brolis " after 300 year" :D

John´s work for Bessler Wheel is one mans dream and everybody need something what keeps engine running.

The history of Bessler, in times of Newton, Leipniz, Bernoulli,,,,,,, is so fascinating Imagine, Leipniz was a friend of Bessler! Great Leipniz who develope integral, derivation and kinetic/potential theory, monads, calculator, vis viva. Maybe Bessler wheel is missing part of pfysic , Variable gravity and directed force ? Who knows.

Bessler was a mathematician and very skilful so if Jonh.C fails the reason is he´s 5 euros materials and thumb middle in hand. . Instructions do not help the man whit two left hand and thats the reason why I don´t have to eat my hat :D.

Look that masterpiece stara mestro Astronomical Clock from year 1400 , It shows time,date,month, 12 apostol and so on. If I remember correctly bessler visit in prague .

http://misst2000ph.blogspot.com/2009/01 ... mesto.html
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

Fabulous clock laikkis and I'm sure Bessler would have viewed it, although I'm not aware of any literary reference suggesting that he did so.

I won't make you eat your hat laikkis, but I will make you eat your words! ;-)

JC
Read my blog at http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/

This is the link to Amy’s TikTok page - over 20 million views for one video! Look up amyepohl on google

See my blog at http://www.gravitywheel.com
laikkis
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by laikkis »

I truly hope so :)
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

John, This will be the last I ask this question. It is your right not to answer and I respect that. It will just leave me wondering why.

Eight impacts per revolution?

Thanks John.
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

Sorry justsomeone, I did see your question but I forgot to respond. Mine has ten impacts per revolution - no secret there. Of course as it isn't finished yet, there may be other sounds that I have not definitely identified yet, but I know, for instance, that there will be some rubbing noises, (scratching?) like those reported by some witnesses.

JC
Read my blog at http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/

This is the link to Amy’s TikTok page - over 20 million views for one video! Look up amyepohl on google

See my blog at http://www.gravitywheel.com
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

John,

This is for Broli and all members to reflect upon. I realize that this is the wrong thread and the wrong index for this, but please forgive me just this once. I usually do not forward this type mail, but I consider this one an exception, something we all need to think about.

Subject: FW: LARRY'S MORNING SMILE . . . Change your thinking

Two men, both seriously ill, occupied the same hospital room.
One man was allowed to sit up in his bed for an hour each afternoon to help drain the fluid from his lungs. His bed was next to the room's only window.

The other man had to spend all his time flat on his back. The men talked for hours on end. They spoke of their wives and families, their homes, their jobs, their involvement in the military service, where they had been on vacation..

Every afternoon, when the man in the bed by the window could sit up, he would pass the time by describing to his roommate all the things he could see outside the window.

The man in the other bed began to live for those one hour periods where his world would be broadened and enlivened by all the activity and color of the world outside.

The window overlooked a park with a lovely lake. Ducks and swans played on the water while children sailed their model boats. Young lovers walked arm in arm amidst flowers of every color and a fine view of the city skyline could be seen in the distance.

As the man by the window described all this in exquisite details, the man on the other side of the room would close his eyes and imagine this picturesque scene. One warm afternoon, the man by the window described a parade passing by. Although the other man could not hear the band - he could see it in his mind's eye as the gentleman by the window portrayed it with descriptive words.

Days, weeks and months passed. One morning, the day nurse arrived to bring water for their baths only to find the lifeless body of the man by the window, who had died peacefully in his sleep. She was saddened and called the hospital attendants to take the body away.

As soon as it seemed appropriate, the other man asked if he could be moved next to the window. The nurse was happy to make the switch, and after making sure he was comfortable, she left him alone.

Slowly, painfully, he propped himself up on one elbow to take his first look at the real world outside. He strained, to slowly turn to look out the window besides the bed. It faced a blank wall.

The man asked the nurse what could have compelled his deceased roommate who had described such wonderful things outside this window.

The nurse responded that the man was blind and could not even see the wall. She said, 'Perhaps he just wanted to encourage you.'

Epilogue:

There is tremendous happiness in making others happy, despite our own situations. Shared grief is half the sorrow, but happiness when shared, is doubled. If you want to feel rich, just count all the things you have that money can't buy.

'Today is a gift, that is why it is called The Present.'

The origin of this letter is unknown.

I ask that the impatient take heed and think twice the next time they think of posting derogatory remarks.

Ralph
fivepointsangle

Post by fivepointsangle »

It does seem abusive for someone to constantly be claiming to have something and then never showing it for the benefit of all.
What could be more important than finishing this important work instead of jetting off for weeks, yard work, and trivial pursuits. I just looks like Mr. Collins only thinks he has something, then it doesn't work, and then he makes excuses to buy more time.
sorry if may appear derogatory to some, but there is some responsibility the the anointed must adhere to themselves.