Bring Back Ken Behrendt

Miscellaneous news and views...

Moderator: scott

docfeelsgood
Aficionado
Aficionado

Bring Back Ken Behrendt

Post by docfeelsgood »

At least he had a new novel IDEA about every day !!!
DrWhat
Addict
Addict

Post by DrWhat »

Bring back the BuzzSaw!!

PS just looked at Ken's Album. Gee he had a lot of design ideas. I guess he got to a point that he gave up.

We can only hope that JC is confident with his design and brings forth the solution. Yawn!

Damian
docfeelsgood
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: Bring Back Ken Behrendt

Post by docfeelsgood »

DrWhat ;

may the "Ole Buzzsaw" RIP . relagated ta page 2 now . hope nobody brings it forth and if they do i aint talkin bout it no more .

as i recall poor ole Ken was relegated to the junk pile by some subordinates who thought they were smarter than him ,, but they wern't !!

aint been the same forum since .

i dont think JC will ever finish his wheel . otherwise it would have been done long ago . i think he's afraid of one more failure .

thats my 2 cents for taday .
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

Hi docfg - oh ye of little faith! Why, that wheel of mine will be up and running before Christmas!

EDIT - Christmas, 2009 ;-)

JC
Read my blog at http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/

This is the link to Amy’s TikTok page - over 20 million views for one video! Look up amyepohl on google

See my blog at http://www.gravitywheel.com
docfeelsgood
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by docfeelsgood »

Atta Boy JC .

thats what everyone needed !!! a little reassurance that you were going too make this memorable event happen !!

Thanks and good luck .

Cheers .
Stewart
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Stewart »

docfeelsgood wrote:Bring Back Ken Behrendt. At least he had a new novel IDEA about every day !!! as i recall poor ole Ken was relegated to the junk pile by some subordinates who thought they were smarter than him ,, but they wern't !! aint been the same forum since .
Another fantastic misrepresentation of the truth by docfeelsgood! Anyone around at the time would remember how unbearable and unusable the forum had become as a result of Ken's hijacking of it. No one forced him to leave - he was given plenty of opportunities to change his behaviour so that the forum could function properly again, but he refused and left. He had a huge ego, showed no consideration for anyone else and had verbal diarrhoea, but the poor guy was suffering from severe mercury poisoning and was bed-ridden for a long time, to which we were all sympathetic and tried to take into account. Anyway, I now stand on my piss-soaked hind legs and await the customary tirade of abuse from the forum bully. This really is a very tolerant and lenient forum. ;-)

Stewart
docfeelsgood
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by docfeelsgood »

Stewart ;

ROFLMFAO -------- I stated he had plenty fresh ideas and he did !!!!! I will go and look at YOUR album and see how many fresh and exciting ideas and builds you have brung forth !!! ??? !
oh --- thats right ,,, your savin em for your own web site ,,, which never seems to quite open !!! wont need a web site now as JC. is bringin home the bacon !!! GO JC. !!!

i guess ya fergot about 1 important feature ,, the ignore button . it would have saved all yer aggravation with poor old Ken. !!!

now go hit the shower and put some dry britches on ,, ya look like hell walkin around leavin a piss trail !! kinda remind me of tiger ,, cept he leaves a trail of spunk .
terry5732
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by terry5732 »

I don't miss the incessant whining about psychosomatic illnesses
Ed
Addict
Addict

Post by Ed »

Great Stewart! Now you got Doc talking like a 19th century prospector again, consarnit!

Doc, fresh can also apply to a steaming pile, so I'm not sure why you keep using that word. Stewart has given plenty to this forum. Let's see what you've "brung forth" besides some unraveled yarns and rusty old yard turds?

Besides, you really want to bring this back?

LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

Yeah bring him back, I can't stand not having my saviour around.

About that picture, I guess the guy shot himself and is now in heaven ready to resurrect.. Or something!?
Michael
Addict
Addict

Post by Michael »

Lol, well lust if you really want to know you should be able to find him easily enough. He seems to have an opinion on everything paranormal. Wrote a few books too.

http://aliens.monstrous.com/alien_technology.htm
http://www.amazon.com/Physics-Paranorma ... 1403325510
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Secret ... 1425979812
meChANical Man.
--------------------
"All things move according to the whims of the great magnet"; Hunter S. Thompson.
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

I have to give him credit for being successful in selling books tho!
coylo
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by coylo »

Hey Doc- why dont you email Ken, to tell him how much you miss him.
..... and then rejoice in the abundance of whackjob, crazy-ass crap he'll eventually fill your inbox with!

... enjoy.
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

I'm interested in whacko job emails, please send me his email!