The Dynamic Juggler

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Trevor Lyn Whatford
Devotee
Devotee

The Dynamic Juggler

Post by Trevor Lyn Whatford »

The drawing is to big to post here so its on the bottom of page 3 of my web site www.real-free-energy.co.uk
The Dynamic Juggler by Trevor Lyn Whatford, based on Hans von Lieven's Recoil Lever which is on his Paper at http://keelytech.com/bessler/pop/perpetual.html

How it works
First there would be a starter motor on a ratchet system some where on the drive chain or gears, this would rotate the lever shooter that would fire the levers upwards, then the levers start to apply there leverage to the drive gear and when the system is up to speed the motor is switch off and slips on its ratchet gear, the levers bounce up and down on there recoilers applying leverage on there down stroke, there is a loss of height with each bounce until the lever shooter impacts on the levers sending them levers up again, there should be 3 lever falling and applying there leverage at any time even if the lever shooter does not fire the levers as high as shown, see the ratios on the drawing and you will see there will be surplus rotary torque because of the energy ploughed back by at least two levers, a generator may be added to the system to tap the surplus torque. I am not going into much detail with this as you should be able to see it as it is, if not I recommend you hit a spring with a hammer and I think you will get it.

The Dynamic Juggler would be fantastic to see and deserves more time than I can spend on it, as I have to much work in progress to build, and that's if I could stop thinking of more as you will see in my next couple of uploads! maybe one day I will get the time to build all of my stuff.

If this device does not work it still proves that the forum works!

What made me think of it?

On the forum at www.besslerwheel.com Grimer said I should take a look at pops wheel at http://keelytech.com/bessler/pop/perpetual.html so I did, I thought it would not work, so I would analyse it and say why I thought it would not work, and in doing so I saw the potential in the driving lever, so here it is!

On Hans von Lieven's Paper, he asks, is this Perpetual Motion? the answer is no! as the lever has to have sufficient weight and leverage to lift 4 weights on the green wheel and there is only a imbalance of 2 weights on the pink wheel, thus the lever will bounce to a stop as there can be no central fugal force in play as one weight needs to roll back, with no speed and 4 weight to lift the levers recoil will be to small for its next drop off and pick up!
I have been wrong before!
I have been right before!
Hindsight will tell us!
scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

re: The Dynamic Juggler

Post by scott »

101Kb is not too large to upload here. Anyway I used http://www.webresizer.com/resizer/ to reduce your image filesize by 30% and attached it to this post. Next time you can do the same!
Best,
Scott
Attachments
img021_opt.jpg
Thanks for visiting BesslerWheel.com

"Liberty is the Mother, not the Daughter of Order."
- Pierre Proudhon, 1881

"To forbid us anything is to make us have a mind for it."
- Michel de Montaigne, 1559

"So easy it seemed, once found, which yet unfound most would have thought impossible!"
- John Milton, 1667
Trevor Lyn Whatford
Devotee
Devotee

Hi Scott,

a very big thank you and sorry for puting on you!

Regards Trevor
Hindsight will tell us!
Trevor Lyn Whatford
Devotee
Devotee

Hi,

is there anybody here who will look at this as a potential runner! as think it could work, but I may have missed some thing as we all do ( still no runners).

I think it my have been a bit of a set up to start with ( Hans von Lieven's)
but built like this it just may work!

Regards Trevor

Edit, A in My have!
Last edited by Trevor Lyn Whatford on Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hindsight will tell us!
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Trevor,

I am known for doing a lot of collaboration with members via private mail. Some of them pay little heed to what goes on here dropping in occasionally for a visit.

The one member that I recommend discussing levered ratchets with is Dave Roberts, this has been his forte for years.

Please be advised that if you do contact him and something should prevail, Dave and I have a mutual disclosure regarding specific designs using ratchets.

Ralph
docfeelsgood
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by docfeelsgood »

that sounds like a freeloaders statement !!
Trevor Lyn Whatford
Devotee
Devotee

Hi

Thanks Ralph, Doc,

To make the Dynamic Juggler work well would only take a rotation censer, a small PC so when the the shoot speed drops below a low RPM level it switches a input that brings on a output to drive a relay to bring in a contactor to restart the motor, then when good RPM is reached the output is switched off cutting out the motor that then slips on the ratchet!

If the Dynamic Juggler can keep going on its own for a little while then the could be a larger input from gravity than the external drive input!

Take a look at MT 55 does it look a bit like this one?

I thought that MT 55 was the stomper Mech, is it?

What if under the stompers there where spring working as the recoiler, winding a spring driven 12 foot fly wheel to reset the stomper, I have no proof just throwing some thought around!

Regards Trevor
Hindsight will tell us!
nicbordeaux
Addict
Addict

Re: re: The Dynamic Juggler

Post by nicbordeaux »

docfeelsgood wrote:that sounds like a freeloaders statement !!
Not that I'll get involved in any personal relationship between other members, but Ralph's post could mean that he thinks that the concept might not be completely unworkable ? What with levers being easier to control than bouncy balls or weights on strings one would imagine.
Trevor Lyn Whatford
Devotee
Devotee

Hi Ralph,

Ralph wrote,

Trevor,

I am known for doing a lot of collaboration with members via private mail. Some of them pay little heed to what goes on here dropping in occasionally for a visit.

The one member that I recommend discussing levered ratchets with is Dave Roberts, this has been his forte for years.

Please be advised that if you do contact him and something should prevail, Dave and I have a mutual disclosure regarding specific designs using ratchets.

My reply, Ralph my hands are tied with this one without the concent of the recoil levers inventors permission, or was that your point?

Regards Trevor
Hindsight will tell us!
Trevor Lyn Whatford
Devotee
Devotee

Hi Nicbordeaux,

this something else the no one was intereted in!

I have got the ball run sorted out by using gravity operated trap doors, wherein the balls go through them and the door closes traping the ball on the descending side! I have not got time now but I will post a drawing next week, the only thing left to do with this one is to perfect the ball shooter! any ideas nick on this pinball device? see below.

Posted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:25 am Post subject: re: Bessler's Wheel what a wind-up

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi'

I have just looked at the MT drawings and there is no suitable ball layout so it will need a new one, MT 7 and MT 43 where the closest but I think the way to go is to fire the ball off the ascending side before they can become counter weights with the aim to keep most of the weight on the descending side (it looks better already), This means we need the spring shot lower.

By keeping most of the ball weight on the descending side should allow a stronger spring shot as there is more rotary torque, what we need now is a good ball run that stops the balls from rolling back so lets have some collective in put!

Regards Trevor

Edit, We will need to make the wheel wider and maybe drum shaped to allow separate ball runs, in fact there is a lot to be done and a lot of variation to cover.

Back to this post regards Trevor

Edit, I wounder what it would sound like with 8 balls hitting the descending side and the triger spring being wound! with all that weight on one side there should be a lot of torque to wind the triger! just torquing to my self!
Last edited by Trevor Lyn Whatford on Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hindsight will tell us!
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

My plea to all! PLEASE use the qoute system here on the forum when copying/quoting other postings. And if copied from another thread supply a link to that thread or at least the post number.

Every posting has its own number that can be found by right clicking the white "Image" or gold "Image" page icon at the top left of each post.

Quoting is very easy. Just start the quote with

Code: Select all

[quote] or [quote="Name"]
and end the quote with

Code: Select all

[/quote]
If you make a mistake and it does not look right just click the edit button "Image" at the top right of your post and try again.

Thanks, this will make following who said what much easier.

Trevor Lyn Whatford
Devotee
Devotee

Hi all at Arrache,

If you like the Dynamic Juggle and can get Government funding to take it to its ends then a I am willing to negotiate! It would be a shame to have this design sitting on my to builds list, so this is a way to get two builds done at the same time, this one and the one I am working on.

We all here have the same problem, as we have lots of ideas and no funding but if the USA Government can help I am all for it, as a private person in England there is no Government funds available, I have wasted so much time being sent here and there by my government that I have gave up with them!

There is only one problem I see and that is getting the Inventor of the recoil lever to get on board, if you are that person please contact me and express your wishes.

I am looking at this as a no win no fee project!

It can only benefit us all to get some sort of a runner to open the door for some serious R&D!

Regards Trevor
Hindsight will tell us!
greendoor
Devotee
Devotee

Post by greendoor »

Trevor - a government is the wrong place to seek funding for a PM project. They are deeply in the pockets of the established power structures, particularly energy companies. They also have the power to hurt you the most.

Look - if you could make the simplest working model of ANY of your PM ideas, then the private sector will fund you. It's that simple - although chances are good that rampant greed on the part of some weak human being will cause your premature demise.

I've studied your logic, as far as I can follow, and the pattern seems to take three steps:
1 - An idea for overunity, based on any one of the old chestnuts (bouyancy, magnetism, gravity, leverage, whatever)
2 - Devise the most expensive, elaborate combination of equipment that would maximise whatever effect you hope to get out of this,
3 - Complain that people aren't rushing to fund this scheme.

If you could insert another couple of steps you life would be much easier:
1b - reduce the idea to it's simplest form
1c - build a simple, cheap experiment that proves the idea produces overunity

For example - if you were the first person to invent the electric motor, you don't have to ask for millions of research dollars. You can demonstrate the principle of an electric motor with a magnet, a cork, a needle, some copper wire and a battery. You can show that you can make the cork spin on the needle axle with a coil of wire around the cork and energise it with a battery. Imagine that the electric motor had never been seen before, and you showed up with a cork spinning around under battery power - the funding would soon appear...

This is the holy grail of PM of any kind - a simple, replicable experiment that opens the door.

You are putting the cart before the horse.
triplock

Post by triplock »

Hello Trevor,

Hope your well.

I've just gone over your website again, and on face value, everything is there to get excited about.

The one thing that nags me though is the fact that, even after investing over £300K in your concepts, not once have you produced even a basic pm machine.

I just don't get it. There is a definate mis match between what you suggest and what you've achieved. Saying that, I do admire your single minded determination to do whatever it takes. Unfortunately, I think that you're coming to realise that you've gambled away to much, such is the addiction of this search.

Best wishes,

Triplock
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Greetings Trevor

I will let Ralph know.

Alan