MT13 video animation

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Georg Künstler
Devotee
Devotee

MT13 video animation

Post by Georg Künstler »

To all,
with the help of Claus i was able to make a M13.pdf and a short
video of the moving
. I will sent it to Scott, because pdf and video
attachements are not allowed. Please study the movements which happened in MT13.

Best regards

Georg
scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: MT13 video animation

Post by scott »

Georg Künstler wrote:... because pdf and video attachements are not allowed.
Hi Georg,
Sorry you had trouble. I have reconfigured the upload capabilities of the site to allow pdf's and videos (mpg, avi, rm). Should work now...
Thanks,
Scott

Note: There are filesize restrictions. 256Kb for docs and 512Kb for videos...
Last edited by scott on Fri Nov 07, 2003 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

re: MT13 video animation

Post by scott »

Ok... I converted the pdf file (which was nearly 500Kb) into a gif image of about 88Kb.

But the movie is nearly 1.3 Mb... I am reluctant to post it since it would bring my webserver to its knees when everyone starts downloading it. I have asked Georg if he can come up with a smaller one...

Stay tuned!

Thanks,
Scott
Attachments
gk_04a.gif
Last edited by scott on Fri Nov 07, 2003 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by scott »

OK, Georg has offered to let me post a link to the video which he will serve up from his website...

http://www.kuenstler-energie.de/img/M13-Animation.avi

Thanks Georg!
-Scott

Post by Guest »

The link doesnt seem to be working?
Jonathan
Addict
Addict

Post by Jonathan »

I am not impressed with this wheel...it seems like, though I haven't the time to do any of the math, that though there are weights farther out on one side, hey have less 'density', ie they are farther apart. The problem then arises that the ones that are closer to the axle bunch up on that side so that though they have less torque, there is more of them. I do think, through my own calculations on a similar device of long ago, that in some positions it does overbalance, but IIRC, with 8 weights it will find it's equilibrium within 11.25 degrees (I guess equilibrium for any device of it's type is 360/(4#w) where #w is the number of weights).
How is this supposed to be different from the old ones, I think they were called Arabian wheels? Is there some ingenious subtlety I'm missing?
Disclaimer: I reserve the right not to know what I'm talking about and not to mention this possibility in my posts. This disclaimer also applies to sentences I claim are quotes from anybody, including me.
scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: re: MT13 video animation

Post by scott »

Anonymous wrote:The link doesnt seem to be working?
I just tested it again. Seems to be working fine for me. What browser are you using? Is it configured to view or at least download AVI files?
Georg Künstler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Georg Künstler »

Hi Jonathan,
in the pdf drawing, in every picture, the center of gravity is shown.
During the complete moving it is always on the right side. But please
make your own calculation, maybe that your CAD-Programm shows a different result as ours.

Best regards

Georg
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Hi Georg,

IMO, MT13 is an unworkable design.

Even if you somehow find a way of manipulating the weights so that they did result in an overbalanced wheel, it could not be Bessler's solution. The reason for this is the maximum speed limit imposed by gravitational acceleration of the weights.

Bessler's first wheel was about 6.5 feet diameter and rotated at over 50 RPM. I challenge you, or anyone else, to apply an MT13 style arrangement that is capable of attaining anything close to this high rotation rate as a result of overbalance alone.

A good example of this problem is MT1. Even a design that used a powered mechanism to force the weights to move as described would fail to come even close to replicating the high wheel speeds demonstrated by Bessler's large one-direction wheels.

IMO, mass overbalance on its own can not replicate Bessler's wheel speeds - there must have been a reaction component that was capable of accelerating the wheel beyond the limited speeds given by pure overbalance alone.

Perhaps the weights were accelerated backwards within the wheel in order to fascilitate a forward wheel rotation velocity greater than that given by gravitational overbalance alone. That would further suggest that each weight do not occupy a fixed position within the wheel, but rather counter-rotated within the wheel in a sequenced pattern of accelerated (springs?) moves.
Georg Künstler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Georg Künstler »

Hi Ovyyus,
I know, that MT13 is not the version that Bessler had in his running wheel.
But what you can learn from MT13 is, that you have a swinging, oscillating system, which transfers energy diagonal up in the wheel. It doesn't only transfer from left to right. The exchange is working like a lie 8. The gain in MT13 comes from the diagonal up.

Best regards

Georg
Trev
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Trev »

Surely the friction in this design is the limiting factor here, is that taken into account when measuring the center of ballance? Also I dont understand the point of the bottom part which keeps the weights out to the left longer than nessecary, it seems counter productive?

Trev.
P.S that .AVI animation link still comes back - page not available. I'm using Microsoft IE5
Georg Künstler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Georg Künstler »

Hi Trev,
maybe you can ask Scott that he can sent you the AVI file, or
sent me an email, you see it on my homepage, and i will sent it to you directly.

Best ragards

Georg
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

.....is the oldest topic of this forum (Georg K./11/2003).

All is about Bessler's MT13 design (see www.orffyre.com/M1-20.html ).

It was a proposal for a computer animation regarding MT13..

An animation is a short film from a series of drawings or computer-generated images,that give the ILLUSION of movement,when shown in sequence.

Illusion,usually is a trick,sometimes that deceives the mind or the eye,with no correlation to the reality,based...on a mistaken belief.

PM inventor's story (including this forum...) is a simple mind-game:imagination vs. reality.

If the quality of the imagination is to flow (and not to freeze...),MT13 can be an interesting case:a "secret" including for Bessler?

Secret is a thing we give to others...so to keep ,in fact for us?!

All the best! / Alex
Simplicity is the first step to knowledge.
jimmyjj
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by jimmyjj »

link doesnt work for me using explorer either but came up as a avi file in googlechrome...
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

.....can have as a starting point,Bessler's MT13 design,you can find at:

http://www.orffyre.com/mt1-20.html

All the best! / Alex
Simplicity is the first step to knowledge.