Keep it to yourself.

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

nicbordeaux
Addict
Addict

Keep it to yourself.

Post by nicbordeaux »

The time passed on this forum has been most instructive from a zoological point of view (should that be sociological ?), and the conclusions are : nobody is paying any real attention to anybody else's designs, because each person has a mindset about what should work how, what should work (but doesn't), and what won't work. A quite natural occurence.

The worst however is that if you come up with something that even the more obtuse can grasp, people will pop up all over the place screaming "Ah bin finking about that for ten years, my idea youse is copyin' ".

So the message is : if you have anything good, don't waste your time sharing. Don't patent because you can't afford to whoever you are.

Your only solution is to go totally public via youtube et al, and media. At a time of your choosing.
ribby55
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

re: Keep it to yourself.

Post by ribby55 »

If one is really interested in getting any financial gains one should keep his ideas to himself and not give away any secrets until a formal Non-disclosure form is completed. I have my theories and they work on two different Sims. I am looking to get some time off to get to work on building because only a real working model will hold any validity. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so busy at my full time job and family so I could spend my time working on my true purpose. Time is not on my side. That is what frustrates me. My lack of time. I can't wait for my child to be more independent so I can more time to finish my work. I can't wait for the day I finish my free energy motor and generator. If I had things my way I would be already in the news.

But in the meantime I keep workin' for the man.....

R.
Fossil fuels will kill us all!
nicbordeaux
Addict
Addict

Post by nicbordeaux »

Forget financial gains, there are none to had other than savings made by producing power for your own home.

Big bizz will stop you, other people will steal your ideas.

An example here, israeli researcher discovers 2010 that a molecule developped for other applications at which it was unsuccessful kills all malignant cells and leaves healthy one ok. So we have a cure for cancer ? Nope, not on your life. The rights to the molecule are owned by some big powerful bully boys from the phrama industry. They have granted access to a limited quantity of the original med, and insisted research be contained to breast cancer alone.

http://breast-cancer-research.com/content/11/6/R78

or for a shorter layman version http://www.israel21c.org/health/closing-in-on-cancer

Please, do yourself a favour and circulate this as far, as fast and as wide as posible.
ribby55
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by ribby55 »

That is gr8 news! I hope that Cancer can be beaten. According to an Italian doctor he states that cancer is a fungus. Just like a tree that has mushrooms on it it is considered to be a cancer on that tree. They treated the cancer with baking soda and the cancer vanished. Cancer likes a body that is in a acidic state. Apparently laughter changes your body chemistry to a more alkaline state causing remission in most cancers. So laugh your way to health!

I believe that with the right determination and the right team a solution to our energy needs will be found. If not by me then someone else. We have to stop looking at the past for our views of how the world should be. We are in 2010 we should be mature enough to see the big picture. We are one here on this planet. It is unfortunate that jealousy steps us back a bit. I never get jealous. I consider it to be a negative emotion. I hope mankind is ready for the changes that are about to come. We inventors are ones who make these changes. If nothing changes then we would still be rubbing two sticks to try and light a fire. We must not let the so called upper elite tell us what to do. We have to make a stand and show the world a new age.

Peace.
Fossil fuels will kill us all!
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

My 'PLAN'... (I posted this a while back.)
Jim_Mich wrote: A] First get something that works!!!

B] Take steps to insure the idea survives in case of calamity.

C] Define the principle or the reason why it works!

D] Design a simple cheap working POP (proof of principle) sample model.

E] (omitted by mistake)

F] Build as many of these models as money/time/reasoning suggest.

G] Plan Ad campaign, including literature, web space, documentation, etc.

H] Write patent applications for most major countries.

I] Prepare a list of names, addresses of who is to receive what.

J] Always continue research into increasing power output and alternate designs.

K] Load up on liability and life insurance.

L] When all is prepared, file patents, upload web site, mail plans, ship models, etc. Hit the media hard! Make a sensation! Be on the evening news worldwide.

Do what needs to be done to keep those in power from suppressing your invention. It is much harder to put the genie back into the bottle after everyone has seen it. They move slow. You must move fast. The window of opportunity is between when the PTO receives your application and when someone reviewing it realizes what your invention really does.

Just my humble opinion.
Note that the primary reason for a patent is so that the big guys don't file a bunch of patents that work around your initial released design. A patent can be written so that it covers the basic method of perpetual motion rather than just the initial first design. It takes awhile to write a really good strong method patent application.

For those who would prefer to just give their ideas away to society, I would suggest "Statutory Invention Registration" or SIR as the proper way.

Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

Nic

Great to see you back.

I am sure many here understand the frustration you feel. I for one hate the world and 99% of people in it. The problem is that good people work hard and don't make noise, so are hard to notice, while the (insert expletive here) generally make the place unpleasant.

Peoples attitudes and actions are what they are, and are what they will be. The way you deal with it will determine how it affects you. So deal with it.

If you take offense to the statement above, since I am in Australia, you will have to increase the mass of your flinging wheel substantially if you are going to have any chance of inflicting revenge!

And one last thing, if everyone kept everything to themselves, no-one would learn anything, and we would still be hunters and gatherers living in caves.

Cheers
Trevor Lyn Whatford
Devotee
Devotee

Re: Keep it to yourself.

Post by Trevor Lyn Whatford »

Hi Nic,

It good to here from you, yes I am back to.
nicbordeaux wrote:The time passed on this forum has been most instructive from a zoological point of view (should that be sociological ?), and the conclusions are : nobody is paying any real attention to anybody else's designs, because each person has a mindset about what should work how, what should work (but doesn't), and what won't work. A quite natural occurence.

The worst however is that if you come up with something that even the more obtuse can grasp, people will pop up all over the place screaming "Ah bin finking about that for ten years, my idea youse is copyin' ".

So the message is : if you have anything good, don't waste your time sharing. Don't patent because you can't afford to whoever you are.

Your only solution is to go totally public via youtube et al, and media. At a time of your choosing.
Some of the above I have been thinking about for the last ten years! (Edit, more than 90 less than 180 angles).

But you are wrong about the patent, it is cheap to apply for one to get a priority date then you get 12 month to build your design and to think what to do with it, at least then if you show it your still protected, if you want to give it to the world you have a priority date to stop anyone else getting a patent. In the UK it is free to apply for a patent, and only costs money to take it to the next stage, this is if you do it your self that is.

Its good to hear from you, regards Trevor

Edit, want, not what.
I have been wrong before!
I have been right before!
Hindsight will tell us!
Ealadha
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Ealadha »

This forum is confusing , because there is one group that says to say nothing about the operation of Besslers wheel and then there seems to be another group that wants the Besslers wheel discussed on the forum .

So really , i just don't know about this forum .

I don't know .

I really don't know .
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

Its easy Ealadha. Just do what you want and think is best.
beapilot
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by beapilot »

Nic,

I know how you feel. I do some darn hard work and effort to share but no one cares and barely anyone will give me respect to hit my green button for my contribution. Since my contribution is considered lame to many forum members, how about some constructive feedback.

Anyways, you are back. Darn stupid addiction!

Joshua
bluesgtr44
Devotee
Devotee

Post by bluesgtr44 »

I guess this site is what one makes of it. I don't try and be in any way demanding or have preconceived notions as to what I expect from the folks here.....they don't owe me a thing. I browse through the threads and posts and if I think I have anything to offer of any relevance I will. Other than that, I just read and move on.

I think I have a pretty good basic understanding of what will not work and why as far as the typical "height for width" trade off goes. I don't comment on those very much any more because it's just the same thing over and over. The last two years have really been brutal as far as my job goes and I just can't keep up like I used to.

So, sorry if it doesn't fit in with what a lot of the newer folks here might be expecting. And the most important aspect for me here, as I've always stated....is the Bessler solution. I want to solve what he did...not just PM, but get the same results this guy was getting.

Steve

P.S. Josh, I punched your green quite awhile back ago. Just because I don't/can't respond doesn't mean I'm not aware. ;-)
Finding the right solution...is usually a function of asking the right questions. -A. Einstein
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

I find the forums and members extremely helpful, especially the long time members who seem to be able to remember where all the bodies are buried, so to speak.

I suspected nic might not be able to keep away but I must confess I didn't expect him to be back so soon.

Maybe the effort of 900 odd posts since the end of September (is this a record) left him mentally drained and needing to catch his breath before graduating to devotee status. ;-)
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Well Grimer

I think it is something like. We are the so-called misfits of the science word and misfits tend to gravitate to each other. ;-)

Alan
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

When one of us comes up with a Bessler Wheel (as we will) we will have the last laugh. So keep the faith.

... For, amen I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you shall say to this mountain: Remove from hence hither, and it shall remove: and nothing shall be impossible to you.
james kelly
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james kelly »

I am sorry Allen, But I donot feel like a misfit. I am able to do 2 to 3 actual builds a day. some times it keeps me very busy. Some are very good producers.