I have figured out!!!!!

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Grimer
Addict
Addict

Re: I have figured out!!!!!

Post by Grimer »

ribby55 wrote:2010 the year we finally have what was built in the 1700s. All his clues match with my design. I am looking to have it built at a power generating station. Here is the video link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wlcr3tlhmKo

Comments please......

R.
I've clicked on the link but I get, "This video is private."
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
rlortie
Addict
Addict

re: I have figured out!!!!!

Post by rlortie »

Grimer,

Trevor is trying to find a way to post private films while yours is marked private. Why don't the two of you get together and you can tell him how you managed to do this.

Ralph
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

Sorry - I'm not with you. Its not my "film", it's ribby55's "film" or rather video.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Sorry Grimer,

OK ribby55,

Please tell us how you get a private video on youtube, there are more people here besides Trevor that are interested in accomplishing this.

I am going to assume that you assign a password which each viewer must have to open it.

Ralph
ribby55
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by ribby55 »

I set it to private on my you tube preferences because I was told that it is disclosure and I have one year to file a patent. So I decided to make it private.

I have many ideas and one of them will surely work one day....

:o(])
Fossil fuels will kill us all!
beapilot
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by beapilot »

Hi Rib,

I used the same software and had many runners! Although, them runners were glitched. Do not rely on phun because it is only for quick assumptions and not for real tests.

Joshua
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Re: re: I have figured out!!!!!

Post by Grimer »

ribby55 wrote:I set it to private on my you tube preferences because I was told that it is disclosure and I have one year to file a patent. So I decided to make it private. ...
Is it possible for others to be given a password which will open the video?
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
sadiq attamish
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by sadiq attamish »

hi
i will believe ribby55, if he agree that he does not rely on weights running around the centre of the wheel,but he used together two or three systems in the same wheel.thanks
hi to all
i want to join the forum,thanks
ribby55
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by ribby55 »

My next posting will be a real running wheel/motor. I have posted my simulations and I got a lot of negative replies. Not that I care if I get negative responses but I realize that there are a lot of negative people out there.

So last night I got a chance go back to work on it with a clear mind. I finally got a snooze in the afternoon to give me the energy I need to approach it with some fresh ideas. As it turns out a gravity powered wheel will have a certain speed, gravity only has a certain downward force/momentum, it would have to be fairly large to allow the weights to move around inside. It would reach a certain speed but it have quite a bit of torque, which could be stepped up with gearing ratios. To built it would take some time and more materials then my magnet powered motor. I have perfected both and for the sake of time versus effort versus results I am going for my permanent magnet powered motor. My PMM would have more speed, and it could be made to fit in the palm of your hand. So pound for pound a permanent magnet powered motor makes more sense to me.

So I am wondering if since my motor will not be a gravity powered wheel should I continue adding to this forum?

There is some light at the end of this tunnel....
triplock

Post by triplock »

Ribby55 Wrote:
I have posted my simulations and I got a lot of negative replies. Not that I care if I get negative responses but I realize that there are a lot of negative people out there.
That's a little bit unfair Ribby55. I cannot find one response where someone has express negativity, just caution based on other people's experience of getting 'successful' simulations going, only not to translate well in a real build.

A little humility wouldn't go amiss mate as you have no enemies here.

Chris
ribby55
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by ribby55 »

Even if I were to post a working wheel a lot of people will call it "camera trickery!" It is as if I would take the time to make that doesn't work and make a video and edit it to look like it does work. Talk about discrediting your name! Like I said before my intention is not to sham people. What advantage would it be for me to put my precious time into something that would label me as a fraud. Being a fraud is far from what I am all about. Unfortunately most people I run into think that I am some kind crack pot and are negative only because they do not have the awareness that I have. One day the world will have this awareness. All in due time. Let's just say I have tapped into the energy of a magnetic field the like vortex energy of what makes a galaxy turn. This is much more powerful then a gravity induced engine.

Stay tuned....

Are you on the edge of your seats yet?
getterdone
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by getterdone »

Ribby you said

Unfortunately most people I run into think that I am some kind crack pot and are negative only because they do not have the awareness that I have.

If the wife thinks your nuts, the kids think your weird and your dog goes the other way when you call him, then your truly a Besslerite.

Don't even bother trying to explain to you friends what your trying to do, cause they'll just think that your nuts to.

Welcome to the club
Beer is the cause and the solution of all my problems.
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Re: re: I have figured out!!!!!

Post by Grimer »

ribby55 wrote:Even if I were to post a working wheel a lot of people will call it "camera trickery! ...
Correct. A lot of people would. But a lot of people would not.

A lot of people want to believe and will do so until it is proved beyond any doubt that the claim is fraudulent.

Look how many people believed Mylow. I was one of them. Eventually it was proved beyond all doubt that his motor was a fraud and operated by a nylon cord.

I will always believe a claim since I would rather believe a hundred false claims than disbelieve a genuine claim. I believe trust is better than distrust.