What’s your motive for being here?

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Trevor Lyn Whatford
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Trevor Lyn Whatford »

Hi all,

I will start the wheel turning so to speak.

Firstly I joined BW.com to solve Bessler’s Wheel mystery as it would lead to a useful free energy device and it would be a challenge, also I was fed up with feeling isolated in my own personal search.

Secondly I felt that I could show you all a lot of what I have learnt, this prove very frustrating so in a moment of madness I decided to use shock tactics and posted Its a Runner, this backfired dramatically and started a lot of red paint throwing, so I left the forum with a why bother attitude, but after enjoying like company it was hard to go back to isolation and my work here is not finished. As my teaching skills are crap I have decided to show all and let you teach yourselves, so next week I will show you the last page of my book (post some videos), as I believe Bessler never showed his last page! Hopefully then you will see I am genuine.

So what’s your motive?

Regards Trevor
I have been wrong before!
I have been right before!
Hindsight will tell us!
Ealadha
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: What’s your motive for being here?

Post by Ealadha »

I just want to help solve the mystery of how Bessler's wheel operated .
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Because there are a lot of people here, that is very much like ourselves. Those who do not follow what is only taught in schools but there is so much more to learn. Also to help the world if possible.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
triplock

Post by triplock »

I'd like to say I'm here to save the dolphins and work towards world peace, but my motivation to solve this mystery is simple. Money, or should I say, the potential of......

Chris
unstable
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by unstable »

Hi,
this story fascinates me. I am quite attracted by what seems impossible. I am here to exchange ideas. I do not deny that even money is a reason of interest in this story.

Claudio
Ealadha
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Ealadha »

Another reason i am studying bessler's wheel is , i realise , any time soon , there could a solar storm with an EM pulse that could knock out the electrical grid on earth , if that happens , you know the only hope civilisation may have is the offerean technology .
ribby55
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by ribby55 »

Like minds attract like minds. One of the reasons for being here. Plus I do not believe that all text books are correct. We thought the world was flat and it was the law. You were beheaded if you said otherwise. Perpetual motion impossible? What about our planets orbiting our sun? How long must it go before labeling it as perpetual motion? It seems those two words are considered "bad" words in the science community, Perpetual Motion! ....there I said it.
Fossil fuels will kill us all!
Bill_Mothershead
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Bill_Mothershead »

I posted this under "off topic" a while ago.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-j ... ent-future

There is a lot of obvious truth presented within this humor format.

It seems obvious that things need to change but
real change is never going to happen from those that
represent the status quo.
laikkis
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by laikkis »

I´m here to steal ideas from genuine perpetualist :D
pequaide
Devotee
Devotee

Post by pequaide »

I am here to show you how to make energy in the laboratory. Making energy from motion is the fundamental breakthrough needed to make energy from gravity. I think I have always shown you the last page of the book; but of course the book keeps getting thicker.
triplock

Post by triplock »

I think I have always shown you the last page of the book
The epilogue is missing............

Chris
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

I'm no longer here.
Trevor Lyn Whatford
Devotee
Devotee

Hi all,

It looks like where here for the same reason more or less!

LustInBlack, I had a out of body experience once, I had food poisoning at the time and was being sick in the toilet, so there I was looking at my self cuddling the toilet and my first thoughts was I am not getting back in that!

It must have been the right answer as the devil sent me back for more years of torment.

Regards Trevor

Edit, Thirst.
Last edited by Trevor Lyn Whatford on Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hindsight will tell us!
Trevor Lyn Whatford
Devotee
Devotee

Re: re: What’s your motive for being here?

laikkis wrote:I´m here to steal ideas from genuine perpetualist :D
Thanks a lot, you just started my paranoia off again! if you want to solve Bessler's Wheel then its best to get into his mind set.

Regards Trevor
Hindsight will tell us!
Trevor Lyn Whatford
Devotee
Devotee

Re: re: What’s your motive for being here?

Bill_Mothershead wrote:I posted this under "off topic" a while ago.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-j ... ent-future

There is a lot of obvious truth presented within this humor format.

It seems obvious that things need to change but
real change is never going to happen from those that
represent the status quo.
Bill, the time is right in the UK as we are no longer self sufficient and need to import oil and gas, this means that our financial deficit will be hard to fix, which will slow or stop our economic recovery so if a good gravity wheel can be found then that could start a new industry and stop gas and oil imports, the government will tax the gravity wheels and the hydrogen fuel for our fuel cell cars, so the tax deficit lost on oil and gas will be replace with the tax on gravity’s input.

I think the USA is in the same boat, a long with a lot of other Countries so we will see!

Not forgetting that most of the easy oil has been used up thus there will be more BP like disasters, the cost of oil will be to expensive from now on.

There is just one problem and I know you have worked it out already, but hopefully that where I come in, or should I say the Geo Genny comes in!

The time for change is here.

PS I cannot see the video as it says not available in your Country, must think we do not have a sense of humor here in the UK but we invented it : )

Regards Trevor

Edit, add, most of.
Last edited by Trevor Lyn Whatford on Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hindsight will tell us!