The summary of my latest studies

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

re: The summary of my latest studies

Post by AB Hammer »

satanspawn

Like wind farms, we have wheel farms. Don't underestimate the possibilities. First a well deserved egg on the face of science. LOL It may not be the ultimate answer but it will still do. You can't place a nuclear or coal generator in a disaster zone, now can you? It will have its place in this world.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Re: re: The summary of my latest studies

Post by Grimer »

satanspawn wrote:Path I like your enthusiasm but even if we had Bessler's actual wheel today it would not be sufficient for our needs. It might power a home or two. Have you ever been into a nuclear or coal power plant to see how the turbines function? If you had you would be amazed at how much steam power is utilized. It is immense. The key is fast turning of the turbines and consistent, extremely powerful rotation. Bessler's wheel would not be powerful enough even if it worked! That is what I think everyone here seems to be missing. Bessler's wheel would not solve our energy crisis. We would need 10,000 Bessler's wheels to equal the output of one nuclear energy plant. The output is key here - you need to power a city of 1.5 million people - how do you do it?
The important thing about Bessler's wheel is not the amount of power it generates but the principle involved. The turbines you mention are the result of a centuries of development from the first commercially successful engine of Thomas Newcomen. I've no doubt that the solution to the Bessler Wheel will lead to similar years of development and increases in power. For example, the work of Viktor Schauberger (6/30/1885 - 9/25/1958) suggests that a Ersatz Gravity turbine is possible.
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
path_finder
Addict
Addict

Post by path_finder »

Dear satanspawn,
satanspawn wrote:you need to power a city of 1.5 million people - how do you do it?

You are out of my personal strategy.
My intent was NEVER to implement a gravity wheel design inside any electricity power plant.
The only purpose of my research was to power my indoor 'merry-go-round' with a safe engine for the kids (even excluding the 12VDC),
as explained earlier, see here: http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewt ... 5854#55854
Nobody here, apart you, had the purpose to replace the big power plants by a Bessler wheel.

Your whole comment here has no connection with the above suggested designs.
I prefer to think you are NOT a troll, lobbying for the MIB, in charge to diverting the members from the constructive path.
Please don't disturb the spirit of this thread and if interested further more in the gigantic power plants, please open a new topic intitled 'How to solve the energy crisis'.
For sure you will have more success.
I cannot imagine why nobody though on this before, including myself? It is so simple!...
path_finder
Addict
Addict

Post by path_finder »

We continue here our investigations on the primemover control mechanism.
The idea is to use TWO interacting disks:
- the first one (in rosa) gives the power coming from the weights (not represented) by contacting the D drum centered on the second disk.
- the second disk (not fully represented but with all its parts colored in yellow) is the collector/controller, receiving the power.
But this second disk includes the hexagonal frame supporting the three small rollers (in green and red) locking/unlocking the three main rollers A, B and C
There is also an eccentric E, participating to the geometry of the lockers control frame.
This eccentric gives the position of the yellow disk to the main power rosa disk, correcting always the status of the small lockers.
So far the actuation of the hexagonal frame into the yellow (second) disk has an effect not directly to the torque, but to the motion of the three lockers.
The energy to do that job can be just a little consumption of the whole system.
I hope to present soon a full animation of the process.
Unfortunately I cannot implement physically this idea very soon (I must go back to RDCongo within the next days).
But after 300 years we are not in hurry...

edited: for a better understanding how the control frame can change the status of the lockers, see again here: http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewt ... 8968#58968
Attachments
theory_roller2.png
I cannot imagine why nobody though on this before, including myself? It is so simple!...
Brad
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by Brad »

Is possible somebody buy pathfinder a meccano set ?
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

path, you said to satan:
''You are out of my personal strategy..........
The only purpose of my research was to power my indoor 'merry-go-round' with a safe engine for the kids (even excluding the 12VDC),
as explained earlier, see here: http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewt ... 5854#55854
Nobody here, apart you, had the purpose to replace the big power plants by a Bessler wheel. ''

There is some to be said, for the case you are not been just sarcastic!
I'm sure that besides not authorized to talk by all here, at least under my view you are absolutely wrong.
This makes me to put myself at satan's side, even if it's getting too hot! 8(
Yes, I say clearly, I will solve energy question for free and to all, if I can and/or if I could, as wished....
... and, up to now, there is no other so effective way for conversion but that an old and good AC or DC electric generator.
Cheers!
Muliro
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Re: re: The summary of my latest studies

Post by Grimer »

satanspawn wrote:Path I like your enthusiasm but even if we had Bessler's actual wheel today it would not be sufficient for our needs. It might power a home or two. Have you ever been into a nuclear or coal power plant to see how the turbines function? If you had you would be amazed at how much steam power is utilized. It is immense. The key is fast turning of the turbines and consistent, extremely powerful rotation. Bessler's wheel would not be powerful enough even if it worked! That is what I think everyone here seems to be missing. Bessler's wheel would not solve our energy crisis. We would need 10,000 Bessler's wheels to equal the output of one nuclear energy plant. The output is key here - you need to power a city of 1.5 million people - how do you do it?
As a rider to my previous post;

Once we understand gravitational induction it will lead to a deeper understanding of electromagnetic induction and the solution of the problem which Steorn have recognised but singularly failed to exploit.

This will be a much greater source of energy than the interaction of Newtonian Gravity and Ersatz gravity.
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

Path finder wrote:

"Nobody here, apart you, had the purpose to replace the big power plants by a Bessler wheel."

I do!
path_finder
Addict
Addict

Post by path_finder »

Hereafter a shot of the first step of the building: the power disk.
The three rollers are coupled each with a heavy disk (0,5 Kg) and are able to rotate around an axle.
The frame is connected to the power disk by three strings.

The second part of the concept (the collector/controller) is not represented.
Only the collecting drum (where the rollers are either glued either rolling) is simulated by the grey part in the center.
Due to the traction of the three springs, the three rollers have a strong contact with the central drum.

The second disk includes not only the collecting drum, but also the linkage of the lockers frame.
In the second drawing is a proposition for these lockers (green=free, red=locking the power roller), where they are by pair (linked together with an half square).
The summit of this rectangular triangle is on the same axis than the corresponding power roller.
There is a flip-flop action at 12:00 and 6:00 on the center points (a,b and c) of the hypothenuse, latching the correct locker in position. Here will be connected the control frame, part of the second disk. Depending of the desired direction the flip-flop has two possible paths.
Attachments
theory_roller5.png
flowerbowl5.jpg
path_finder
Addict
Addict

Post by path_finder »

I made some improvements in the design above depicted.
The central drum is a plastic part used in the home water evacuation systems, with the standard purpose to clog a big tube (diameter 140mm) for a future extension, and with an eccentered aperture where you can screw a cap. All these parts are cheap and easily available in any hardware store.
Thus I installed a bearing at the center of the polycarbonate disk, I drilled an hole of 8mm in the center of the cap, fixed the cap on the bearing, screwed the sleeve on the cap, and inserted the eccentered plug in the sleeve. For those interested in the polybutylene materials, see here:http://www.pbpsa.com/eng/
Hereafter is a small video showing the result in motion.
I apologize for the poor quality, but because the size limitation of the files here on this forum, I was obliged to compromise between the quality and the compression rate.

The purpose of this video is just to show the eccentered motion of the central drum when the disk is fixed.
But the final goal is exactly the contrary: let's imagine now the disk rotates clockwise and the central drum rotates anticlockwise with the same speed.
Within these conditions the position could be arranged like in the shot below where the COG is the red cross.

Now the question is: how to oblige the eccentered drum to remain at this exact position? by a variable lever
In the example shown in the shot the COG is eccentered from the main axis by a constant distance of 15mm, and supports a weight of 3W.
If we link the front side eccentered drum with another mechanism at the rear side, acting like a counter lever, we will obtain a balanced system (permanently in equilibrium) but with an exceptional benefit: the equilibrium is only possible if the disk rotates.

How can be build this counterlever?
We first need a rotation inverter.
Then another eccentered drum will be used for the fulcrum, supporting a lever with a length of about 45mm, three times greater (and with a one W weight at the end).
With this particular mechanism by accelerating/reducing the rotation of this fulcrum we will be able to control the counter force in charge of the equilibrium compensation.
Instead a straight single lever with a W weight, we can use an eccentered drum (like the blue one in the drawing below) with a weight of 3W at its center.

The same principle can be taken with a mechanism of order 'four' (with four rolling weights).
In that case the lever must be able to lift up four weights by a single one like said in a famous Bessler clue.
In this specific case the length of the lever must respect the 4:1 ratio, and more if the COG starts to keel thanks to the variable ratio given by the eccentered drum.
Attachments
flowerbowl6.jpg
excentric2.mpeg
(2.04 MiB) Downloaded 3979 times
flowerbowl_theory9bis.png
path_finder
Addict
Addict

Post by path_finder »

I made recently a review of the designs incorporating a reciprocator and had a revelation on what was missing.
The missing mechanism must create an ellipse, this is the needed link between the main wheel and the both orthogonal sliding workers, as shown in my last reciprocator based building (see in the previous page of this thread here: http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/download.php?id=8432)
Remember this old animation:
http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/download.php?id=6019.
showing the geometrical path of the handle end: an ellipse.

The question is: how to create an ellipse from the main wheel motion where we can later link this handle?
The answer may be here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1v5Aqo6PaFw
Many thanks to Pavel BOYTCHEV for his excellent video, a full overview of the available mechanisms to do that job.
I was knowing the Trammel, the Gear and the Rhomboid (see my album) but not the Swing wich is impressive.
Did Bessler use one of these mechanisms?
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

Nice video on the ellipse, I enjoyed that. Image
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

double post
path_finder
Addict
Addict

Post by path_finder »

Here is the calculation of the two poles location for the rope.
1. In the animation below we see first the two orthogonal positions of the handle (green and yellow rods) and the related ellipse in blue. The two pairs of guides are in red.
2. Then the question is: if we have an ellipse, where are the corresponding A and B poles where we can enroll the rope around (like in the video above).
If L is the length of the handle (twice the length of one single reciprocator arm), the big axis is 2L long and the small axis is L long (as seen in the second step). For a M point located on the ellipse the sum of the two distances to the poles is constant and equal to 2L, as calculated in the horizontal axis.
3.When the nail reaches the 12:00 position (on the vertical axis), it must be at equal distance of the two poles, so far within a distance equal to L.
A circle with a radius equal to L and centered on the nail we give us the position of the two A and B poles on the big axis.
4. Note at this moment the two halfs of equilateral triangle, wich gives us the distance from the center: L square(3) divided by two.
Starting from an ellipse we know now where to put the fixed nails, and we know the length of the string rope.

A last question is remaining: where to put the mobile nail (certainly not on the green circle).
The solution is simple: at the end of a telescopic rod rotating around the main center.
Attachments
reciprocator_theory.gif
nneba
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by nneba »

With all due respect sir, do you feel that a "carpenters son" could manufacture such a peice of equipment? You are clearly an educated fellow, and craftsman, however I feel that you, along with most others are overthinking this subject. I have only recently begun my study of this mystery, and this is my first post, but my advice to all...get back to the basics!