gravity wheel email issues...

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

justsomeone
Addict
Addict

re: gravity wheel email issues...

Post by justsomeone »

Sorry about your Mom Alan. I like your wheel name idea.
4g63tmaniac
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by 4g63tmaniac »

@nneba The wheel requires an extensive number of neodymium magnets. Therein lies the cost. The magnetic ability of these magnets "decay" at a rate of 1% per century (roughly) While it would not be "perpetual" per say, it would certainly be more perpetual than a single human life.
4g63tmaniac
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by 4g63tmaniac »

@ Bill_Mothershead Interesting correlation between my predicament and Eli Whitney. Never really thought about it like that, but the similarities are a little frightening. Of course, he did have a working model...and I do not.
4g63tmaniac
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by 4g63tmaniac »

@ Ealadha I can not stress enough to you that my sole purpose in this is not just profit. Once I have a solid patent on my design (assuming it works), I will gladly make the design known to the public. I don't care if people copy my design and build it themselves. I think it's great that people want to go green and get off the grid. I am an avid lover of green energy. I have built solar heater that produce 9,000 BTU's of heat from the sun,

I have built steam engines out of weedeaters and used fresnel lenses to power them. All of my parts were salvaged. An old propane tank converted into a boiler, fresnel lens out of an old bigscreen, tubing from an old air compressor, burnt out weedeater motor, and an 18amp 12 volt DC treadmill motor I salvaged to turn it all into electricity. While some of my inventions are old news, I still am happy to spread the word to others about how to do it themselves. People should be more pro-active about the environment, and I am happy to help those who want to do it for themselves. However, there are SOME people in this world, who care about nothing but money. Who HAVE nothing but money.

Those are the people who I want to have to pay me for my patented idea. The ones who are afraid to get out in a garage and get dirty for the sake of saving money. Here in the very near future, people are going to be required to cut emissions by a certain %, whatever that number may be. I want to be the guy sitting on the patent when it comes time for the people who DIDN'T care about the environment have to come up to par. And guess what? I only need so much to live. I'm the kind of guy who does give back.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

My condolence goes out to Allan and family on the loss of his mother yesterday.

Ralph and Gail lortie
4g63tmaniac
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by 4g63tmaniac »

@ AB Hammer Firstly, I would like to say that I am sorry to hear about your loss. Nobody deserves the pain associated with a loss as tragic as one's own mother. Secondly, I would like to say that I am by no means claiming to have THE SOLUTION, as that would just be stupid. I think I have a very workable design, which is still subject to minor tweaking as we go. Whether or not the thing actually functions as a power plant or a really big paperweight has yet to be determined. Regardless, I can say without question that I have certainly invented a good conversation piece. That much is certain.

I do hope that it all works, but will not be surprised if it does not. As I said earlier, I have done quite a bit of research on various designs done by other people. Some of them are extremely ingenious and I still have trouble understanding why they don't work, and others are downright laughable. But I realized I had to think outside the box on this one. In life I have discovered the things most difficult to find are usually right in front of your face. (We have all looked for our sunglasses while they are on our head at least once) Some people are real close...but it seems that the closer they are, the more close minded they are.
4g63tmaniac
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by 4g63tmaniac »

While I'm still at the computer, I have seen several people using some sort of CAD program to test their theories before building. That looks like it could save a considerable amount of money in the long run. Do these CAD programs have anything to simulate magnets? Either way I would like to know where I can go about getting this program. If nothing else it would be fun to toy around with. I have not checked the forum out completely yet, so if it is plainly listed here I apologize in advance.
DrWhat
Addict
Addict

Post by DrWhat »

Sincere condolences Alan. Sorry to hear about your mum's passing :(

Damian
Ealadha
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: re: gravity wheel email issues...

Post by Ealadha »

4g63tmaniac wrote:@nneba The wheel requires an extensive number of neodymium magnets. Therein lies the cost. The magnetic ability of these magnets "decay" at a rate of 1% per century (roughly) While it would not be "perpetual" per say, it would certainly be more perpetual than a single human life.
Magnets! Magnets! Why would you need magnets when there is gravity .
broli
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by broli »

getterdone
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by getterdone »

To Alan and his family ,I'd like to extend my sincere condolences
Beer is the cause and the solution of all my problems.
4g63tmaniac
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by 4g63tmaniac »

@ Ealadha Well let's see, after an object falls down...it has to be picked back up. The only way KNOWN to do so is to use another form of energy to pick it back up, unless of course you buy into this whole leverage thing.

I'm sure you're familier with a magnetic linear accelerator, the gauss gun, and the V-Gate. All of these have potential. But they will not work by themselves. Gravity will be the main source of the power in my design, but for an object to fall a good distance, it must first be raised a great distance. Which requires a great many number of magnets.

I state again. The closer people are, the more close minded they become.
Ealadha
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Ealadha »

Well 4g63tmaniac you sound very close minded , if you won't even listen to what Johann Bessler had to say .
4g63tmaniac
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by 4g63tmaniac »

Wow...you just can't be satisfied can you? I'm going to tell you like it is. I don't care whether or not you like me or my views and opinions.

I personally FEEL that the act of using leverage is a good concept, but not so much in practice. If Bessler's wheel did in fact work, I am almost certain there was more to it than leverage. While I doubt it contained magnets, I am sure in my own mind that there was more to his wheel than just leverage.

While I am open to the idea of something like this working, I am not making that my area of focus, as I see magnets to be a source of energy great enough to offset gravity if they can be harnessed/controlled correctly and effectively.

Now, if you have nothing USEFUL to say, please stop harassing me with your views. If you do not like what I have to say, then simply leave this thread and do not post. If you think I am making a stupid suggestion, feel free to correct me...but at least be prepared to tell me WHY you think it is a stupid suggestion. I have yet to see you post anything of pertinence on this thread.
4g63tmaniac
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by 4g63tmaniac »

Actually, I took some time out of my day to review your posting history. Apparently I am not the only person that feels this sense of idiocy brewing from your keyboard. Based on what I have read of your posts, many of which either only contained 5 vowels, all of which were the same letter, a constant repetition of how easy besslers wheel was to build, or that people should not get patents on it, etc. etc. etc. I have come to a conclusion. Or an assumption if you wish. I can only assume that your iq or your age is a lower number than the number of rotations many people get out of their wheels. Just don't respond to my posts. I don't believe I will be needing your input.