A practical natural "wheel"...

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

iacob alex
Addict
Addict

A practical natural "wheel"...

Post by iacob alex »

.....you can find at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samara_(fruit)

It's a plain,minimal solution for the autorotating motion as the seed falls in gravity...

It's a suggestion ,in the same time ,for a single-blade propeller for the mechanical spinning flight...sometimes you can fly with an one-spoke/blade "wheel".

The very short "design" is a free falling lever (one arm is the blade/propeller,the opposite arm is the seed/counterweight),within an air-fulcrum,due to gravity.

You can call it a wheel,a minimal wheel or a lever...

All the best! / Alex
Simplicity is the first step to knowledge.
iamneo
Dabbler
Dabbler

re: A practical natural "wheel"...

Post by iamneo »

Alex, I find your posts to be really strange. Start your sentences with something other than ...OR.... the... / It's strange and hard to follow. This is my only post and my last post. I want to make sure I am not the only person who has the prime mover. " by the way all, It is as he said "easy" I need to give it to the only person on this forum I respect and trust. Greendoor, Because of your answers on the posts GOD AND THE WHEEL I want to give you the answer. I want nothing in return. I just want You- and one other,who I wont mention (money guy) to know. My fortune is in the add on devise that increases its output energy a 100 fold. "wont be sharing that" .That one took me 8 years. I had the wheel answer 9 years ago. I own a tree service and I do lots of rigging. The answer came way to easy. I have been following this site for years. I must say I laugh alot. You are welcome to tell all others as to your belief if it is or is not the prime mover. You just can't tell them the secret. If you are ok with that then respond and we can figure a secure way to proceed. PLEASE.... any and all of you... don't ask a million questions. I will not answer.
Steve
God loves to use fools to confound the """wise""""
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Iamneo,
I own a tree service and I do lots of rigging.
This could mean anything from a high-lead yarding operation to a landscape tree trimmer. I have my doubts about any high-lead operations in So. NH so am rather curious to what type of rigging you are familiar with?

How can you rest assured that you are not the only person with knowledge of a prime mover after making only one post? If there is such a person how can you feel confident that they are going to tell you.
You are welcome to tell all others as to your belief if it is or is not the prime mover
I presume this is directed to Greendoor simply because you were impressed with his posts on 'God and the Wheel'... Have you thought about his mechanical aptitude and experience to evaluate your alleged prime driver? I am quite certain that he is not the only one here that believes in God.
I have been following this site for years.
Yet your profile states that you just joined today?

You speak of also sharing with a 'money guy', there are few here who have ever admitted investing in a gravity wheel based on a design.

you chastise Alex for his strange posts and respond in like manner.

I am not interested in who the money guy is as I already have my own sources once a runner is verified. Until it is verified I refuse to except one thin dime.

Out of curiosity and not greed I am interested in what type log rigging lead you to what you believe is the answer? Raised in the logging industry here in the Northwest, I do not believe there is any type of rigging I am not familiar with.

There are very few harvest-able trees out there that require 10 foot bunks on a truck-trailer to get a single log to the mill, or it taking a four man rigging crew a day and a half to get one log on the landing to be loaded on a truck.

Ralph
iamneo
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by iamneo »

Like I said .. I am not interested in talking with any of you. I will give the answer to Greendoor. He can tell you if I am full of Sh#@t or not. To clear it up a bit... Because of heavy rigging work with trees, the answer came to me from something that happened while I was removing a tree here in NH. It was a 120' pine tree. Enough said, that's all you get. Not doing the million questions !!!I will talk only to greedoor. By the way , It has nothing to do with his belief in the Lord... more with his overall view.

Steve
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

.....to continue the "line" of this topic,can be connected so easy with this site:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single-blade_propeller

About "secrecy" :

-to keep a secret can be the first thought,but the second one is that ,as Bessler,we are mortal creatures...
-usually,the secrets are things we give to others to keep for us
-we like our "secret" as a pleasant illusion...that is better than a discordant,unfeeling,harsh reality

Now,Iamneo you have the power of choosing...

I agree with Ralph,to remain decent:it's a common moral,no law reaches it...but people observe it.

Anyway,welcome to you!

All the best! / Alex
Simplicity is the first step to knowledge.
path_finder
Addict
Addict

Post by path_finder »

Dear iamneo,
I know what you mean with your falling pine...
I will publish here very soon the details.
Even if the concept is clever, the corresponding working wheel is still not built yet...
I cannot imagine why nobody though on this before, including myself? It is so simple!...
iamneo
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by iamneo »

Path Finder....

Yes it is built. You wont be publishing anything that comes close to the answer. I have followed all your posts and you have never once come close. The answer is so stupidly simple that I think it beyond all you great thinkers. I am not being sarcastic, I find you guys to be so academically beyond me... it's like a dog verses a sheep. However I do have the answer and I want to give it to Greendoor if he wants it. My reason? Can't say. It may be the dumbest thing I will ever do or perhaps not. I sometimes feel that none of you want the answer to be revealed because that would mean the end to all your mental masturbation on this forum. I know you all respect Greendoor and will believe him if he tells you it is the prime mover. I want nothing, I need nothing. All is in place.
path_finder
Addict
Addict

Post by path_finder »

iamneo wrote:I am not being sarcastic...
...the end to all your mental masturbation on this forum
I have the deepest doubt about your behavior.
Are you this person which made in the earlier time a suggestion of design (with some parts hung to a nail on the wall)?
How can you make a judgement on my proposal, I did not tell anything yet.
Anyway, good luck.
I cannot imagine why nobody though on this before, including myself? It is so simple!...
rotater
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by rotater »

Steve
same as yourself, have not posted details of my current design, though curious if your design comes anywhere near it,
the principle uses pressure placed against a central mechanism that drives the wheel, the pressure could be applied by a combination of pulleys cables, springs, as well as using the weight of the wheel itself. (shifting weights for an imbalance is not used to drive the wheel), can't say much more.

physics is beyond me as well.

cheers
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

path_finder wrote:I have the deepest doubt about your behavior...
Yes. Historically, this type of game never ends well. One day a real answer will appear and it will not need anyone to comply with anything.

Until then, the masterbation continues :D
nneba
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by nneba »

I need to take a prime movement

....aaahhh
getterdone
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by getterdone »

Keep both hands on the keyboard nneba
Beer is the cause and the solution of all my problems.
Wubbly
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Wubbly »

dear i_am_neo,

You obviously took the wrong pill and are now stuck in the bessler wheel matrix.

Don't worry, you are not the only person to have a prime mover. We all have prime movers, we just pretend not to, so the conversation can keep going. It's more fun that way ;>

If you had been following the posts for several years, you would know why Alex posts the way he does.

Not all of us respect the person of which you speak. There was the time he used a famous insult and called everyone on the forum, who doesn't believe in the pequaide momentum theory, a swine. It wasn't even an original insult. He had to borrow it from someone who managed to start a major world religion.

If you want to contact someone, please use the Private Messages button at the top of the page. That way we will never have to read another one of your posts.

You should have taken the other pill.
Last edited by Wubbly on Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nicbordeaux
Addict
Addict

Re: re: A practical natural "wheel"...

Post by nicbordeaux »

iamneo wrote:Like I said .. I am not interested in talking with any of you. I will give the answer to Greendoor. He can tell you if I am full of Sh#@t or not. To clear it up a bit... Because of heavy rigging work with trees, the answer came to me from something that happened while I was removing a tree here in NH. It was a 120' pine tree. Enough said, that's all you get. Not doing the million questions !!!I will talk only to greedoor. By the way , It has nothing to do with his belief in the Lord... more with his overall view.

Steve
Hello iamneo (I am Neo, "I am new" one presumes) : If you have only joined to insult prople and only communicate w/ Greendoor, why don't you go climb up a tree and play with your rigging ?
If you think you have an overunity device, think again, there is no such thing. You might just possibly have an unexpectedly efficient device. In which case you will be abducted by MIB and threatened by aliens.
FunWithGravity2
Devotee
Devotee

Post by FunWithGravity2 »

Why do people on the same IP need to talk to each other on the forum? Neo is an obvious sock puppet for a member who has a history of such activity. Speech patterns may not be obvious to the originator but lack of intelligence and consistent use of the same vernacular make it pretty clear who Neo is.
Si mobile in circumferentia circuli feratur ea celeritate, quam acquirit cadendo ex
altitudine, quae sit quartae parti diameter aequalis ; habebit vim centrifugam suae
gravitati aequalem.