Women members?

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

ladysilverrose
Dabbler
Dabbler

Women members?

Post by ladysilverrose »

Hello guys!

Long time reader, and first time poster. Since I have not read no women posters on this site, I thought I would join. After dealing with my husband building over the last few years with all the wheel stuff of which I truly believe that he does have a working one with all my heart and soul. I figure I would post for the wives point of view. First off I think all you guys are all a little crazy, but it is the crazies that truly make the world go round. As a wife I will admit he does sometimes drive me up a wall but I would never change him for all the world. There are few individuals that get me irate on this site when they abuse my husband's intelligence for those people your not allow to do that, only I am, it is in my marriage contract so unless you want to marry my hubby back off. So I will continue to enjoy reading and learning from the smart ones here like my man for now.
Lady Silverrose
to.late
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

re: Women members?

Post by to.late »

Lady Silverrose,
I enjoyed your post. It reminded me of something I told a gal I know.
And if I continued with this, she would have no reason to trust me.

Thank You
Unbalanced
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Unbalanced »

Welcome Ladysilverrose,

Indeed, if there are other registered, female members on this site, I am unaware of them. It will be refreshing to get your perspective and input on this pursuit.

You write:
it is the crazies that truly make the world go round.
If only these crazies can make a wheel go round instead.

Pray, tell us the name your husband uses on this forum and I will go out of my way not to "abuse his intelligence" unless his manner and remarks warrant it of course.

You state that you "really truly believe he has a workable devise, well,
speaking for the skeptics here, the proof is in the pudding, why do you believe this?

All are welcome here until such time that they prove time and time again that their comments are directed in a non-productive or harassing manner.

There have been several.

I suspect that if Bessler himself was alive and posting here, that his purported negative attitude, his rapid flights to anger, his intolerance to perceived deceit and his paranoia would have gained him few supporters and red dots a plenty.

Again it is refreshing to have a female onboard and I hope you will feel compelled to share your thoughts on the subject at hand.

There are those that masquerade here, posing as people they are not so I hope you'll forgive us if your identity remains in question for a while.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

I'm Brian and so is my wife :D
Unbalanced
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Unbalanced »

Just received private confirmation that Ladysilverrose is ligit and the patient wife of one of our well respected and frequent contributors.

Once again welcome aboard LSR. It will be refreshing to get your input from time to time.

If you can't beat em join em.

Glad to have you here.

C
ladysilverrose
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by ladysilverrose »

hey there Brian I happen to have the XX chromosome and I am married to a long standing member that has never changed his name LOL. He happens to go by AB Hammer or as I love to call him my Teddy bear of steel hehehe. I will pay for that later but I still love him so much
Lady Silverrose
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Women members?

Post by AB Hammer »

ovyyus wrote:I'm Brian and so is my wife :D
Come on Bill, be nice to my Lady. ;D

Alan
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Ladysilverrose,
welcome!!!
Wow... silver and steel... a perfect marriage!
(the join of antagonists... yin and yang... bears and roses...)
Congratulations Alan!
Thanks for that 'little crazy' label!
Best regards!
Murilo
Andyb
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Andyb »

Hi Ladysilverrose,they say behind every great man is a even greater women i am sure that is true,welcome to the site ,it is lovely to here you supporting your man in what so many consider to be a crazy endeavor ,lots of love and support to you both,Andy
Only by making mistakes can you truly learn
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Andyb you missed it.

It is behind every great man, is a great woman rolling her eyes. :-))
to.late
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Women members?

Post by to.late »

Mrs. B,
I need to disagree with on this one,

>> but it is the crazies that truly make the world go round<<

It is the people who show up to work and make the best of it that makes the world go round.
After all, since Bessler did build a wheel, why should he be denied so your husband can brag about what he hasn't done ?
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

Mrs. ABhammer joining just as Alan put to-late ( Jim ) on his ignore list. Coincidence or a way for Alan to read all of to-late's posts while still ignoring him? HMMMMMM.... ;)

edited to add smile
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
to.late
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by to.late »

@justsomeone,
I will be building bessler's wheel.
The irony that should not be ironic is that Bessler was disliked as well.

edited to add; @justsomeone, I wil be posting it else where. I mean really, would you want to be associated with a name like to.late because you got tired of the constant harassment and just quit caring ?
Not sure why I didn't quit though. It could be Bessler's clue with all the crosses. It could be he was saying to keep the faith.
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Lady,
please, be patient!
I hope you are not too much jealous about a certain personage of this forum that just can't shadow his ( her ) funny obsession about Alan!
Of sure, this is a classic case for a Freud's explanation! 8|
Best regards!
Murilo
James.Lindgaard
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by James.Lindgaard »

Murilo,
I will say something in Alan's defense.
The reason he paid so much attention to me is because of all the people he's met, he considers me the most likely to solve Besslers wheel.
Unfortunately the way he went about it didn't allow us to remain friends.

Jim