Idea I had since elementary school

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

re: Idea I had since elementary school

Post by preoccupied »

This picture editing might help some too. I should have mentioned that this was from a slanted view facing down at the mechanism. I needed to somehow show a 3d view because otherwise all the lines would overlap on each other. The square and the swastika are the same size so if they were right next to each other in 2d the lines connecting to the corners of the square and the hands of the swastika would overlap on the picture. From a side view the one would overlap the other and you would only see one of the squares or swastika because they would be right next to each other.

Also the circle around the swastika doesn't need to be there. I drew a circle then a square then I put a line through the square twice and copied and pasted that to start making the drawing. If the swastika were connected to the circle it wouldn't provide mechanical advantage. A swastika needs to put all its pressure on its arm to create mechanical advantage.
Attachments
Untitled3.jpg
path_finder
Addict
Addict

Post by path_finder »

Dear preoccupied,
Although some difficulties in the understanding of your explanation, I suspect the purpose of your design based on the swastika: the 'bellows couplings'.
Hereafter another example based on a recent technology.
Attachments
bellows_couplings1.png
I cannot imagine why nobody though on this before, including myself? It is so simple!...
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

It's just one swastika on an axle and one square on an axle; they are separate. Align them up so that they are on the same level, facing each other, as if they were sitting on a table. Put a straight rod through the corner of the squares onto the hands of the swastika. When the squares turn the swastika will turn also because it is being pushed by the square. The swastika will provide mechanical advantage to whatever is resisting its axle. No special joints required. And this piece is not a gravity wheel it's just a swastika being turned by a square. It won't run by itself it just produces extra energy that can be used to run something else.
path_finder
Addict
Addict

Post by path_finder »

Dear preoccupied,
Your assembly is no more than a 'rag joint', see here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rag_joint
I cannot imagine how a simple rag joint can be a primemover.
I cannot imagine why nobody though on this before, including myself? It is so simple!...
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

No energy comes from mechanical work but that is what this is supposed to achieve. The swastika is supposed to provide some kind of free energy. I believe the energy would come from the kind of resistance it gets like pulling energy from time and space. If we are projections of time and space then time and space should be able to project more energy. A prime mover means a machine that transforms energy from thermal, electrical, or pressure form to mechanical form. This swastika thing would transform mechanical energy into mechanical form. It's all about the swastika because of the right angles providing leverage to the axle. IF the swastika's right angles do not provide leverage to the axle then there is no way this would do anything because all it is meant to do is to have the swastika provide leverage to the axle.

I'll elaborate. The swastika sits on its own axle. A square the same size as the swastika sits on its own axle. This is not a complete mechanism but the central idea behind powering an action that could potentially come back and power itself somehow. The square and swastika are aligned so that a straight bar can connect from the corners of the square to the hands of the swastika. This is a rigid inflexible mechanism that's sole purpose is to move the swastika and get mechanical advantage from the swastika. When the square turns it pushes on the right angles as if each right angle were upright and being pushed downward. This will provide mechanical advantage. So the axle on the swastika is connected to a square. There is a second swastika that has its own axle. The second square is attached to the second swastika by bars just like the first one is. The second swastika should produce more output than the first swastika. If another square and swastika were added that following square or swastika would produce more output than the previous swastikas. I want to call this adding mechanical advantage to mechanical advantage.

Then next step to making a PM machine is choosing the input. If gravity is the input then the swastikas can be added until enough mechanical advantage is achieved to lift an object above the place where it originally fell. If regular force is applied then the mechanism would have to attach to itself which it won't do unless space is added and also the time to add the space. The swastika and squares all happen instantaneously, they cannot attach to themselves because it wouldn't fit mechanically because the gears would catch on each other and block the movement. Because space and time are required to create PM for a mechanical device I believe energy as we know it can be created using space time and that gravity can produce energy as we know it because it plays a role in space time also. I explained the rock throwing method of adding space. If someone understands this maybe they can help me explain it further.
tyler
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by tyler »

Hello, I'm a friend of preoccupied "in real life" and he invited me to this very interesting forum...

I have some physics background (a physics degree) but don't work as a physicist.

I'd be interested to see some animations of preoccupied's ideas. What is the best way to build an animation to illustrate something like this?
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

Hey Tyler,

I downloaded Inkscape and am looking for a png2swf converter to use with it. I downloaded swftools which listed png as a feature but it only downloaded pdf2fws so I can't use it.

http://www.swftools.org/about.html
http://inkscape.org/
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Caution precccupied and tyler may be more sign in names of Jim Lindgaard.

Please look and contact Scott. Thanks

http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4656
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

For Tyler it would be his first ID. I forgot my previous ID name and made this one. I was on a long time ago but didn't do much. I hope this James character doesn't give you too much trouble.
tyler
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by tyler »

AB Hammer wrote:Caution precccupied and tyler may be more sign in names of Jim Lindgaard.
I'm not sure what to say about that, but I've never heard of Jim Lindgaard or this forum until today. I'm a 26 year old graduate student living in Riverside, CA and preoccupied and I have been friends since the 6th grade; about 14 years ago. Tyler is my real name...

Despite having a physics background, I'm pretty open-minded and certainly willing to entertain the possibility that there's a lot more to physics than has been discovered so far. I think being closed minded is much worse than genuinely considering possibilities which may be incorrect.

If you need more details about my life to prove I'm a real person I'd be happy to oblige, but I think the biggest problem you'll have from me is that I don't really have much time for forums, and usually take a long time to reply to interesting discussions.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Open-minded and willing to learn. Good stuff. Welcome.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

preoccupied, and Tyler

Sorry guys, the one I am not to talk about uses other names and due to the pressure of his PMs to my wife I became a bit stressed. Your sign ups where very timely for his tactics in his game.

Welcome to the forum. I will read closer and what you have written.
path_finder
Addict
Addict

Post by path_finder »

Dear Tyler,
Welcome in this forum.
IMHO the best way to make some simple animations is gifsicle
http://www.lcdf.org/gifsicle
Just prepare the individual pictures in gif format an then assemble them with gifsicle.

Dear preoccupied,
I understand now better your concept: a successive association of swastika and/or squares in view to make a 'stress amplifier'.
But after a large number of such as linkage you get just a strong helicoidal spring, which is able to store some energy, but not to create a new amount.
This was the same principle used by the TERAWATT corporation, and although more improved, which seems to be abandoned right now. See here (again):
http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewt ... 9812#79812
Anyway the idea of swastika is interesting but for some other reasons: if the elongated arms of the Bessler wheel were some 'torsion bars', the swastika could be in three dimensions.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

I couldn't get gifsicle to install and I don't think the program is user friendly enough for me. I have been trying to find png2swf converter by swftools but the only site I think has it is blocked off by google adds.

http://www.develotec.com/png2swf/

When I downloaded swftools it only gave me pdfswf converter. I like the Inkscape program and I hope to be able to use it to make a swf. Trying to find freeware is becoming a hassle. Are there any recommendations for purchasable software?
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

Once again Path_finder, this is a rigid piece that does no bending or twisting. It is not a spring and never becomes a spring. I will explain further. The first piece on one end is the first axle which only attaches to the square. From the square are four rods attached to its corners. Next to the square is a swastika and the rods attach to the hands of the swastika and the swastika hangs by the rods. The rods don't bend and the swastika doesn't bend; it's rigid. The swastika has an axle going out of the mechanism to attach to something else, but we don't know what because I haven't been able to explain the swastika part to anybody's understanding yet. When the square turns it pushes the swastika using the rods and because the swastika is being pushed by its hands it will create mechanical advantage. An upright right angle bar that is being pushed down on has mechanical advantage to its axle. The square would be pushing the right angles on the swastika as if they were all upright and being pushed down on.
Last edited by preoccupied on Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.