Bessler Wheel Solved

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

justsomeone
Addict
Addict

re: Bessler Wheel Solved

Post by justsomeone »

There is a big difference between

" Bessler wheel solved " and

" What do you think of this idea? "
triplock

Post by triplock »

'To late' joined 29th August.

Now two days later he's 'disregarded by many'. Gotta be some sort of record. LOL.

Chris
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

re: Bessler Wheel Solved

Post by justsomeone »

Chris, He has already been kicked off the forum before.
to.late
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by to.late »

AB Hammer wrote:Hello P-Motion/Jim and now, to.late.

I like the "to.late" name. Good luck with this concept. But only a build will prove it.

Alan
Alan,
Did you ever build and show the self rolling wheel you were planning on patenting ? It has been 2 years and still nothing.
You said your design was better than the one I posted in overunity.com.
I showed my work.
And as to why you have a personal dislike for me. Even my being treated for cancer could not stop you from harassing me.
But this thread is why you dislike me. And people, there is no reasons for Alan's attitude unless he was building it Alexioco claims to have had his forum delted. Currently he s the moderator at overunity.
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topi ... 0#msg95792
@All, with bessler 2, there is no weeight at what would be the axle location. Also, the arms do not move outward. Becuase of thses 2 differences, I am not sure how an expert builder like Alan could confuse them.
to.late
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by to.late »

AB Hammer wrote:Hello P-Motion/Jim and now, to.late.

I like the "to.late" name. Good luck with this concept. But only a build will prove it.

Alan
Alan,
Did you ever build and show the self rolling wheel you were planning on patenting ? It has been 2 years and still nothing.
You said your design was better than the one I posted in overunity.com.
I showed my work.
And as to why you have a personal dislike for me. Even my being treated for cancer could not stop you from harassing me.
But this thread is why you dislike me. And people, there is no reasons for Alan's attitude unless he was building it Alexioco claims to have had his forum delted. Currently he s the moderator at overunity.
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topi ... 0#msg95792
@All, with bessler 2, there is no weight at what would be the axle location. Also, the arms do not move outward. Becuase of thses 2 differences, I am not sure how an expert builder like Alan could confuse them.
Of course, it could show why ppm's are not possible.
Bye
to.late
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Bessler Wheel Solved

Post by to.late »

If this were an attempt at fraud, then I would have to think that someone making such an accusation would have mentioned that a levered weight pumping water by compression would create counter torque.
An example of counter torque is the distance the weight is in front of the fulcrum or a weight that is in an advanced position.
This was not mentioned as shown in the attached drawing where A shows the weight being ahead of the fulcrum in the direction of rotation would create a negative potentiakl greater than the over balance the water would allow for.
Attachments
bw2_172-1.jpg
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: re: Bessler Wheel Solved

Post by ........ »

Trevor Lyn Whatford wrote:Hi To. late,

So you have to bend a board and compress fluid to a good height as well, is that not doing twice the work, when a soft reservoir could be compressed with a flat board and latch. there is potential in the design principle but not if you have to bend a board against fluid as well.

Take a look at the MT drawings and you will see your To. late : )

Sorry about the pun, regards Trevor

Edit, Sorry my miss understanding the board is curved to start with! the pun still stands though.
Trevor,
With curved boards, the board doing the pumping would also be creating a seal. And there would be a soft reservoir holding the water as Bessler did say he used a fluid.
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by ........ »

justsomeone wrote:There is a big difference between

" Bessler wheel solved " and

" What do you think of this idea? "
sorry for being edxcited about it.
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

........ wrote: ...
...... as Bessler did say he used a fluid.
Can you give me a link to where he said that, please?
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by ........ »

Grimer,
Tried doing a search for it but came up empty.
Someone did post about him using lubricants and fluid. I'll try doing more searches to see if I get a hit.
One the front page, under one of the headings it says where he made a wheel 11 feet in diameter and 1 foot thick. That whe first time I saw where he built a wheel other than one that was 3 or 4 inches thick.
I have noticed recently people refering to a wheel using a different principle. Scissors would be one way to cheat the laws of physics. Can you think of another ?
With water, in needing to disagree with Trevor, if the "inner" wheel were 8 sections, then each section could have a smaller radius than the outer wheel it would be pushing against. And as it rolled, it would be pumping water upwards as the wheel rotated. Basically, the potential force of the water would be converted into rotation of the wheel.
I'll try posting in the main forum if anyone can cite the specific reference Bessler gave.

edited to add; in the other thread http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewt ... sc&start=0
Steve told me that what I read in another thread was that he thought Bessler used the word fluid as an adjective and not a noun.
There is something to be considered. If he did use water, then the weights could fall in the direction the wheel is rotating. And woould work well with 8 weights.
With scissors, 8 weights could be heard hitting something, but they would be heard on both sides of the wheel.
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by ........ »

Trevor Lyn Whatford wrote:Hi to late,

I am no expert but I have done very many experiments in this field, take a look at,

www.real-free-energy.co.uk

there is potential there but the force required to push the fluid up is about 16 kg of force to raise 1kg of fluid 2 metres, ( that is for a slow transfer ) the only way to do what you propose is to use multi levers (more than one lever per reservoir) and modern hydraulic and modern control systems.

I hope this is a help to you as yes I think it can work, but is not economical to build at to day energy prices.

I know some members take offence at people joining the forum thinking they know the answer to Bessler's wheel, as I have been red flagged more than once, but once you settle in it not a bad place to be, so welcome to the forum.

Regards Trevor
Trevor,
The fluid would not need to be raised 2 meters. Also, with bellows, they only pumped air in one direction. Bessler was familiar with foundries of that time.
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by ........ »

@All,
One day I will need to buyy the books to find specific quotes.
I'll go with that I have spent what money I can afford to spend on this I have spent building.
Someone from Germany had posted to mranslates that Bessler had said he used tubes or pipes. The word in German to both words.
It is possible since he built windmills that he was also familiar with water wheels. And by being aware of the fact that water wheels develop their force because water is on the outside of the wheel.
If you consider Mt 20, such levers would always hit on one side of the wheel. And as in Mt 20, when they can fall away from the hub at 90 dergees, they can act on another lever with much force.
In an 11 foot diameter wheel , under examinations on the front page
>>Examination at Merseberg
(October 31, 1715)
Plagued by continuing rumors and speculation of fraud, Bessler approached Moritz-Wilhelm, the Duke of Zeitz, with a request to sponsor the second official test of his machine. In particular, Bessler wanted to address allegations that the machine was driven through a hidden mechanism in the bearings. To invalidate the accusations, the test was specifically to include a translocation of the wheel from one set of supports to another. The certificate states:

The inventor first put in motion his six ells (~11 feet) in diameter and one foot thick machine which was still <<
5 feet of levered force might be possible.