The summary of my latest studies

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

Yes, I use google translate. But the way I understand it, if danplume posted something in french, it wouldn't translate to english. We would have to copy and paste his post into another page to translate it
path_finder
Addict
Addict

re: The summary of my latest studies

Post by path_finder »

IMHO this inventor is very close from the success
- if the location of the both pendula is modified
- if the bobs are much heavier
- if some ratchets are included
(see my comments above):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=11SrQRH7qbw
I cannot imagine why nobody though on this before, including myself? It is so simple!...
DrWhat
Addict
Addict

Post by DrWhat »

Sorry just sneaking in with a wheel... Like an intermission from your amazing builds path_finder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20hiKmdJ ... re=related
nicbordeaux
Addict
Addict

Re: re: The summary of my latest studies

Post by nicbordeaux »

path_finder wrote:IMHO this inventor is very close from the success
- if the location of the both pendula is modified
- if the bobs are much heavier
- if some ratchets are included
(see my comments above):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=11SrQRH7qbw
I doubt it very much. Plus all that repeat loop footage smells . Still, who knows ?
If you think you have an overunity device, think again, there is no such thing. You might just possibly have an unexpectedly efficient device. In which case you will be abducted by MIB and threatened by aliens.
path_finder
Addict
Addict

Post by path_finder »

Hereafter two animations describing the above principle.
The mechanism (very simple) linking the two crossbars is not represented: the purpose of this geometry is to maintain the two crossbars in that way the two ends of each arm still being in the same vertical line during the wheel rotation.
The upper end is the suspension point of the pendulum, the lower end being the locking pin which prohibits the pendulum to swing on the left side (supposing the wheel rotating clockwise). Basically this frame is a dynamic parallelogram like in the MT138 toy.

As you can see, the wheel is STATICALLY balanced, even for the slow rotation speeds (first animation)
if the speed is fast enough (second animation), the centrifugal force can create a torque, the eccentricity of the weights being applicable to the gravity field also.
Centrifugal wheel or gravity wheel?
Attachments
quad_fast.gif
quad_slow.gif
I cannot imagine why nobody though on this before, including myself? It is so simple!...
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

CF will not cause the weights to swing out as far to the right as you show in your animation. Measure the horizontal distance which the weight moves during one frame/increment when at 12 o'clock. This is the horizontal speed of the weight. The weight will only move that same or less horizontal distance during each of the next frames/increments. Yes, it will swing outward, but it will also be pulled downward by gravity.

At some very fast speed then it will act somewhat like what you show during the first 1/4 turn. In which case the wheel will be turning faster than the weight can fall. The weight will continue to swing on around CW as the pivot point moves downward leaving the weight dragging behind upward like the tail of a comet.

Just my opinion. You need to make up your own mind as to what will happen.

rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

It is my opinion gained from research experience that maximum Cf 'swingout" is between 180 and 250 (approx) degrees.

All other points are dampened by the term 'Hook Swing' which means the pivot (Cf) is either working with or against gravity and radial line of force.

Ralph
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Dear path,
I like this design.
At least, it will be interesting for an OU device experiment, where the speed can be controlled.
Best!
M
DrWhat
Addict
Addict

Post by DrWhat »

That is clever path. I often wondered how one could restrict the left side swing with some sort of mechanism. Your device makes good sense. Clever.
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

I made a wheel a little bit similar PF and from my findings Ralph and Jim are correct. Due to latency caused by the wheel moving in the same direction of swing thus dampening movement and force greatly. Then when the mass gets to 6 o’clock it has to catch up with the blue cross which it will not without added energy.
What goes around, comes around.
Michael
Addict
Addict

Post by Michael »

wrong place.
meChANical Man.
--------------------
"All things move according to the whims of the great magnet"; Hunter S. Thompson.
ruggerodk
Devotee
Devotee

Post by ruggerodk »

If you use a ratchet-head-like oneway pivot (MT51) for the weight's arm, so it will only move CCW. That is, holding its position after cf swing it out to the right - it cannot swing back CW.
After 6:00 the weight will be hanging natural going CCW at its pivot point until cf bring it back out after 12:00.

Another way is to use the back swing at 6:00 to push the blue bar a little, transfering this push to the opposing weight at 12:00...this could help 'shooting' the weight at 12:00 going further and quicker outward.

regards
ruggero ;-)
Contradictions do not exist.
Whenever you think you are facing a contradiction, check your premises.
You will find that one of them is wrong. - Ayn Rand -
daanopperman
Devotee
Devotee

Post by daanopperman »

Hi all ,

The problem in this setup is , as soon as the weights gets flung out by cf its weight on the wheel is lost on the rh side making the wheel ob on the lh side , you have a little tug on the arms but it will not be more than g on the lh side .
nicbordeaux
Addict
Addict

Post by nicbordeaux »

This sems to be a mightily interesting topic, just wish I could make head or tail of it :-)
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Nic,
from the place you are positioned, you just have to rise a little...
There you'll find the tail... 8-)))
Take care, anyway!
M
PS: for sure, you'll have a nice hollow-all-eve...