PMM Noise / Green BandWagon

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Oxygon
Aficionado
Aficionado

PMM Noise / Green BandWagon

Post by Oxygon »

Watching the PM news for a few years since I satisfied myself with OU searching, Do you possibly think a real PMM can actually break thru the PM garbage out there now? Youtube is full of garbage PMM...

Some of them might actually work!? but there is so much noise and mis-information... it could be in plain sight.

Would it even have a chance?
"A man with a new idea is a crank until he succeeds."~ M. Twain.
Ealadha
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: PMM Noise / Green BandWagon

Post by Ealadha »

The problem is there is very few people in the world interested , there does be very low viewcounts on videos put on utube .
And there is just a few members active on this forum .
If there was something that worked , i think it would really need to be shown on television , to have any chance .
nicbordeaux
Addict
Addict

Re: PMM Noise / Green BandWagon

Post by nicbordeaux »

Oxygon wrote:Watching the PM news for a few years since I satisfied myself with OU searching, Do you possibly think a real PMM can actually break thru the PM garbage out there now? Youtube is full of garbage PMM...

Some of them might actually work!? but there is so much noise and mis-information... it could be in plain sight.

Would it even have a chance?
It would stand a chance if it was dead simple, and easy to replicate by any cack handed idiot. If everything is visible and "visual", no problem.
If you think you have an overunity device, think again, there is no such thing. You might just possibly have an unexpectedly efficient device. In which case you will be abducted by MIB and threatened by aliens.