The summary of my latest studies

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

paul1
Dabbler
Dabbler

re: The summary of my latest studies

Post by paul1 »

Hello ,
I think my computer is playing up .
My posts or images dont appear on the thread.
[/list]
Doroteo Armando Rodriguez
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by Doroteo Armando Rodriguez »

Dear Path_finder
I am really very impress with your proposals , their scope and quality of presentation... I have been a perpetuist for more than 3 decades, and for over a decade an Official in the Dominican Goverment, in the area of alternative energies... I happen to be in France now in a sort of sabatical... and hope it may be chance for us to meet in person. My twin brother and I have a quite different aproach to achieveing an Orffyreus-type solution. In the last few days I have revised all the albums of this site and found nothing as our aproach, please write me at teoarmando in yahoo.com... I already sent you a message a few days ago and have not received any answer. Also my cell phone here in Paris is 0643047510...
please lets get in personal contact, is not that I have any objection to the forum, I think this has been a formidable international THINK-TANK that honors Orffyreus and covers --in a way-- for the irresponsal and poorly intelligent actitude of main sciences for almost 3 centuries now...
Well in any case consider me your admirer
Doroteo Armando Rodriguez
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

paul1 wrote:I think my computer is playing up .
My posts or images dont appear on the thread.
They are still there They are on the previous page.

paul1
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by paul1 »

Thanks Jim its the post I did today with illustrations I was refering too.

Looks like someone else appreciates path_finders talents .
paul1
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by paul1 »

I will start a new thread ,
So that I can show my design and invite members to comment and hopefully I can explain myself more clearly .
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

[quote="Doroteo Armando Rodriguez"]Dear Path_finder
I am really very impress with your proposals , their scope and quality of presentation... I have been a perpetuist for more than 3 decades, and for over a decade an Official in the Dominican Goverment, in the area of alternative energies... I happen to be in France now in a sort of sabatical... and hope it may be chance for us to meet in person. My twin brother and I have a quite different aproach to achieveing an Orffyreus-type solution. In the last few days I have revised all the albums of this site and found nothing as our aproach, please write me at teoarmando in yahoo.com... I already sent you a message a few days ago and have not received any answer. Also my cell phone here in Paris is 0643047510...
please lets get in personal contact, is not that I have any objection to the forum, I think this has been a formidable international THINK-TANK that honors Orffyreus and covers --in a way-- for the irresponsal and poorly intelligent actitude of main sciences for almost 3 centuries now...
Well in any case consider me your admirer

path,
in the intent to be helpful, I recommend you Doroteo that I know since 2002, from other FE forum.
I can say that, for sure, he will not disturb you and will have interesting stuffs to deal... if you can and if you're not in Congo.

Welcome to BW forum, Doroteo!

Best!
Murilo
path_finder
Addict
Addict

Post by path_finder »

Dear Murillo,
Many thanks for the recommendation.

Dear Mr Doroteo,
I'm still in Paris but was really busy the last days.
I will contact you Mr Doroteo. Thanks.
I cannot imagine why nobody though on this before, including myself? It is so simple!...
path_finder
Addict
Addict

Post by path_finder »

My latest idea is to combine the two following mechanisms:
1. The quad rhomboical set of weights, like shown hereafter, rotating around the main center of the wheel..
Only one is represented here for a better view, but they are four, dephased of 90 grades.
2. The quad_pedalist mechanical assembly, like here (earlier display):
http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/files ... dalist.gif
obliging the COG of each quad-rhombic assembly to keep the right position.
Note: with this design, there is absolutely no connection at all with the center of the wheel.
Also, the final COG (combination of the four COG of the rhombics) is suspended in the air.
This concept has been explained here: http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewt ... 9998#89998
Attachments
quad_rhomb1.gif
I cannot imagine why nobody though on this before, including myself? It is so simple!...
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

That is an interesting assembly with interesting motion. But does it accomplish anything? (Rhetorical question.)

path_finder
Addict
Addict

Post by path_finder »

Dear Jim_Mich,
you wrote:But does it accomplish anything?

Some additional data, hoping for a better understanding.
My intent being to apply to a rhomboidal frame the principle depicted in the above animation (here: http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewt ... 3802#93802)
The video below shows the effectiveness of the recently acquired freewheels.
(I apologize for the poor quality of this darky video. I will try to post a better one).
Then the shot shows one full frame with the four one-way pendula.
Attachments
rhomboidal_twin_frame2.jpg
rhomboid4.wmv
(944.64 KiB) Downloaded 3508 times
path_finder
Addict
Addict

Post by path_finder »

I guess my signature becomes day after day more pertinent.
Hereafter two shots of my latest wheel, very simple like you can see.
In these two shots (front and top view) the central link is a rigid rod, but in fact I discovered the vertues of the spring, used in the compression mode.
In the third drawing you can see why: the A weight being locked, the spring allows the eccentricity of the B weight.
This situation will be reversed after a half turn.
May be the wish made few days ago at 'Times Square' for the 2012 Eve will soon become a reality?
Attachments
quad_freewheels.png
quad_freewheels2.jpg
quad_freewheels1.jpg
path_finder
Addict
Addict

Post by path_finder »

Jim_Mich wrote:At some very fast speed then it will act somewhat like what you show during the first 1/4 turn. In which case the wheel will be turning faster than the weight can fall. The weight will continue to swing on around CW as the pivot point moves downward leaving the weight dragging behind upward like the tail of a comet.

Even if I did not observe such as behavior, the remark of Jim_Mich is still pertinent, the motion of rotation for each pendulum being modified by two things:
-1- the rotational speed of the wheel: the pivot can move down quicker than the bob
-2- the rotation of the pivot itself within the wheel: any freewheel referenced to this pivot will be delayed

In addition we must take in account this observed point: any falling weight decrease and/or suppresses its previous torque for the frame.
The timing is therefore critical and can explain why in some case the freewheel can be totally inactive.

But don't be pessimistic. There is always a B plan.
The second point can be improved by a modification of the pivots: an additional mechanism shall be installed on each pivot in view to oblige them to keep the vertical azimuth during the full rotation of the wheel. Then BTW the freewheels will be referenced to the vertical line (whatever the rotation of the wheel) and so far able to assume the rules assigned in the animation above (for memory here: http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/files ... d_fast.gif).
This has been confirmed by my latest experiments, but seems not to be sufficient even if the motion of the freewheels is really improved.

Now my new suggestion is simple: if we need about 22,5 grades missing for a complete turn, why do not give to these pivots an adequate advance by an appropriated counter-rotation?.
Is this the secret of JB: a double antirotating clutch on each pendulum pivot?

edited: a drawing (for a better understanding)
Attachments
polar_pivot1.png
path_finder
Addict
Addict

Post by path_finder »

Another possible improvement for the above design http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/files ... wheels.png: how to implement the pushing spring?
The first idea coming in mind is the damper (shock absorber) used in the cars, like shown here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shock_absorber
But a pusher based on this concept can show a not negligible level of friction losses.

But there is another way, very simple: a rhomboidal frame (lozenge) with a spring as a diagonal.
The drawing below shows how four such as device can do the requested job, where the springs are in violet.
In the drawing the middle points of the arms are linked, but the same can be done with the weight axles instead.
May be, it's just a coincidence: remember the scissor and the peacock.
Attachments
quad_freewheels_bis1.png
path_finder
Addict
Addict

Post by path_finder »

Hereafter a drawing depicting my latest building (in progress).
The central cog is grounded through the main axis bearing.
The five cogs are synchronized, linked by a chain.
The four axles of the grey cogs are used as reference with the earth for the freewheel of each pendulum.

edited:
The first published drawing was not conform to what I'm building.
The new one is the real mirror of what I'm building.
I apologize for this misinformation.
Attachments
quad_freewheels4.png
path_finder
Addict
Addict

Post by path_finder »

During my experiments I found a more efficient way for increasing the accumulation of the kinetic energy (otherwise said: accumulation of the delay).
The principle is explained in the drawing below:
Instead to lock/unlock the pendulum axle with a vertical fixed reference (like in the previous drawing), now each pendulum transfers its own axle dephasing to the next one. This new concept allows:
- a better synchronization of the successive swings,
- the suppression of the ground reference,
- the acceptance of a greater angle, not limited anymore to the vertical line.
I'm not sure but may be the springs could be not necessary anymore (to be confirmed by the experiments)
The link between the pendulas can be made either by a teethed belt, either by a chain and some cogs (parts ordering in progress)
The disks in rosa are these cogs, and must be still light versus the pendulum's bob. For a better understanding the radius is different on the both side, but in the final building must be equal (for a correct transmission of the previous pendulum's angle).
Attachments
quad_freewheels5.png