My design

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

paul1
Dabbler
Dabbler

My design

Post by paul1 »

Hello everyone ,
I will rebuild my wheel out of the correct materials as my finances allow .
But if anyone has the resources I would love to see it built .

The problem I have is financial.

I could only afford makeshift components ,The mechanics work very smoothly ,but Given the weights needed and my extremely limited funds I feel it would be a long time before I could finish it .

Couple of people have seen my posts on path_finders thread ,were I have failed to explain myself properly,so this is my attempt to do it here.

I will post one first simple drawing of what I have achieved and invite criticism or comments of any relevant importance.

This is a bit backwards really because most draw first and never build .
I have learned the practical way.

I will post a picture next if this posts turns up on the board.
paul1
Dabbler
Dabbler

re: My design

Post by paul1 »

Firstly Has anyone already had the centre of gravity follow the path made by the red oval.?

This was my first goal which I achieved .

I have researched for a long time and I cannot see were this has been done.
paul1
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by paul1 »

cant get the pictures to show?
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

wrong format
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

Follow the instructions and be sure that the picture meets the size and file extension requirements.

paul1
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by paul1 »

Testing
Attachments
bessler project.jpg
paul1
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by paul1 »

ok this is the path the cog follows
Attachments
bessler project 3.jpg
paul1
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by paul1 »

Based on the blue area being were the maximum force is I had 6 rods attached to the cog.

In drawing "project 3 " It shows the position of just 2 off the rods as they have to work in pairs.

All the rods have to be same length and weights from cog,and there is always a weight in the blue 2-4 position
Attachments
bessler project 5.jpg
paul1
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by paul1 »

I'am surprised at the lack of response .

Personally I saw this as the missing piece of most designs ,Keeping the centre of gravity to one side of the pivot of a wheel.

I'll do a video of it working when I can afford the parts ,thanks for looking anyway.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Paul1,

It is quite possible your not getting any attention, as your drawing does not match your description.
All the rods have to be same length and weights from cog,and there is always a weight in the blue 2-4 position
If this is so, why are you depicting it in an impossible elliptical path?

Your design is not new and considered irrelevant as it has been tried to many times. You are attempting to exchange height for width.

Your not getting any response as most probably feel it is a waste of time.

Ralph
jimmyjj
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by jimmyjj »

Based on the pictures and info i am unable to construct a model and understand the principle of operation.
path_finder
Addict
Addict

Post by path_finder »

Dear paul1,
you wrote:Firstly Has anyone already had the centre of gravity follow the path made by the red oval.?

I'm pretty sure not to be alone on this subject (a search on the 'V shaped' keywords will give you a plenty of answers).
One example can be seen here: http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewt ... 4902#74902
Without any further information, I suppose your first drawing was a 'top view'.
In this case I don't believe the red path could be an ellipse, but almost a simple eccentered circle.
All devices based on the 'V-shaped concept' (where two wheels rotate in not parallel planes), can be summarized with the drawing here: http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/files ... issor1.png.
If nobody can contest the eccentric path coming from this particular geometry, no one built a demonstrator able to implement the concept because the incredible mechanical constraints.
The only practical way I see such as building, is a device where the two balanced wheels start in parallel position, and then after a certain rotation speed, are able to shift their axle under the centrifugal force.
I cannot imagine why nobody though on this before, including myself? It is so simple!...
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Paulone,
since I'm very stupid, I needed some time to guess and understand your idea.

Correct me if not: you propose a set that uses an 'elliptic variable axle wheel'? Is that true?

Best!
M
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

I am assuming the V wheel is just a pic test and not part of the design, or principle.

As far as your "path", I doubt you would be the first to try, nor do I think telling you it won't work will convince you either way. How do you, or anyone logically prove or disprove the non-conservation of gravity? A: Simplification. What is supposedly driving your wheel? Leverage?...