Moderator: scott

Michael
Addict
Addict

McDonalds eaters beware.

Post by Michael »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ecipe.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ammonium_hydroxide

McDonalds Canada has said they don't do this, probably because there is 1/10th the number of people.
meChANical Man.
--------------------
"All things move according to the whims of the great magnet"; Hunter S. Thompson.
murilo
Addict
Addict

re: McDonalds eaters beware.

Post by murilo »

Woooosh...
Thanks Mike!

For me, McDonald's hamburger always tasted as tallow and grease!

Once I saw in a large newspaper a guy from MD responding at the legendary fact that they would use worms in their hamburgers formulation.

To never forget, his answer and the casual cold way he used to calculate and show that for them it would be much more economic and profitable to use pure cow meat than any worms.

After we break the energy status we'll attack those guys from food field... 8[
Michael
Addict
Addict

Post by Michael »

McDonalds usually leaves a dull feeling in my stomach.
meChANical Man.
--------------------
"All things move according to the whims of the great magnet"; Hunter S. Thompson.
nicbordeaux
Addict
Addict

Post by nicbordeaux »

As a kid I worked 2 days in a sausage roll factory. The "meat" was made of mouldy bread mixed with putrid fat and sinew. It all got chucked in a massive mixer/slicer, red powder (flavour, al hydroxide to kill the germs) and came out as saussage meat. After two days an unfortunate incident happened when I left the cleaning hose on full blast and flooded not only the mixer but the production line on the lower floor.

Most "processed" meat is made in this sort of manner.

Likewise, industrial jam and fruit juice: the jam factories used to buy truckloads of rotten oranges from me (totally green mould covered) at a price which was just above the cost of having them removed and destroyed. 100% orange content. OK, but how badly decomposed does an orange have to be before it is no longer an orange ?
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

A german guy I knew had being working as student in a fabrication for those concentrated of chicken, for human consumption, in Germany.

He told me that everything that could be part of a chicken was cooked together, milled and concentrated without solids.

I got a refrain: 'shit per shit... why not, shit before...'

Terrifying is to know that all this is done under sanitary strong control... guess about stuffs done underground with cocaine and other drugs!!!

Take care!
Michael
Addict
Addict

Post by Michael »

You know what's funny about that Nic.? The very first time I tried a sausage roll, I was with my Dad and I was about five, I gagged. I could not swallow it down. And couldn't after either until I was an adult. I still stay away from them.
About 15 years ago I went from Vancouver down to California and at at different places on the way. I ordered from Taco Bell, I'm fairly sure it was Taco Bell, and the food tasted medicinal to me. It was really bad. From reading that McDonalds article they also used the same process in their beef at one time but have since quite. I wonder if that was in part of what I was tasting.
meChANical Man.
--------------------