Calling on Fletcher and Ovyyus

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

murilo wrote:In my country, if one keep a wood pile like those, as yours and Jim's, in 2 weeks all ecologic population will come and you'll get a large wild scorpion and spider farm... 8(((
That is why my wood pile is inside in my basement where only a few friendly spiders survive on the few insects that hitch a ride on the wood. I consider the spiders my friends. The poor things usually soon starve to death because no new insects can get into the basement. We don't have scorpions because of the freezing cold winters. We do have mice, but the house is mouse proof.

The middle of this week will be the middle of the heating season. My wood bin is not yet half empty. The winter weather has been warmer than usual.

An empty wood bin will make a nice location for a Bessler wheel to heat and power my house.

nicbordeaux
Addict
Addict

re: Calling on Fletcher and Ovyyus

Post by nicbordeaux »

Attachments
slider2.JPG
slider1.JPG
Last edited by nicbordeaux on Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you think you have an overunity device, think again, there is no such thing. You might just possibly have an unexpectedly efficient device. In which case you will be abducted by MIB and threatened by aliens.
nicbordeaux
Addict
Addict

Post by nicbordeaux »

Almost forgot : the slider weight on the pendulum wheel's arm is 1/3 of the weight of the slider weight on the end of the nylon, and riding and finally settling 'pon the fixture shown in the lower pic. Yup, I am aware of the thing being launched manually, also that the descent of the pendulum arm slider is moving the leverage via lowering attachement point. Also that lowering that weight is moving the center of grav further from the pivot, tending to move pendulum assembly to vertical.

But you can hardly expect me to give you the whole thing without dragging it out, can ya ?
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

jim_mich wrote:
murilo wrote:In my country, if one keep a wood pile like those, as yours and Jim's, in 2 weeks all ecologic population will come and you'll get a large wild scorpion and spider farm... 8(((
That is why my wood pile is inside in my basement where only a few friendly spiders survive on the few insects that hitch a ride on the wood. I consider the spiders my friends. The poor things usually soon starve to death because no new insects can get into the basement. We don't have scorpions because of the freezing cold winters. We do have mice, but the house is mouse proof.

The middle of this week will be the middle of the heating season. My wood bin is not yet half empty. The winter weather has been warmer than usual.

An empty wood bin will make a nice location for a Bessler wheel to heat and power my house.

My owner would be jealous and mad if I become friend of any 'black widow' or even an 'armadera'... 8(

During childhood, in the town I born and lived up to my 18, my mom was the responsible to feed and maintain in kids' mind the 'scorpion culture' and care about: lookout inside your shoes! Lookout under stones! Never walk in the dark inside home! Beware if you see ants in large moving! Scorpions may kill a person!

To complicate, scorpions look slow, but they run very fast if needed.

Chock for me was to see, in two occasions, my mother and our macho gardener cry and release tears after accidents with small yellow scorpions.

FTOS, a fireplace when or if you really need it is a huge comfortable BLESS! People use to call heat fire as present atavistic memory of humans...

Best!
M
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

nicbordeaux wrote:Almost forgot : the slider weight on the pendulum wheel's arm is 1/3 of the weight of the slider weight on the end of the nylon, and riding and finally settling 'pon the fixture shown in the lower pic. Yup, I am aware of the thing being launched manually, also that the descent of the pendulum arm slider is moving the leverage via lowering attachement point. Also that lowering that weight is moving the center of grav further from the pivot, tending to move pendulum assembly to vertical.

But you can hardly expect me to give you the whole thing without dragging it out, can ya ?
For me, you are absolutely hermetic, nicmerlot!

As one may guess, EVERY pendulum after a while is going to stop... SO why to put a resistance in it?

Just guessing.
Best!
M.
nicbordeaux
Addict
Addict

Post by nicbordeaux »

Murilo : the pendular movement is initiated by an OB mass. The slider weight on the pendulum weighs 1/3 of the suspended weight. The slider weight and supended weight are linked by a nylon tether.

The heavy weight pulls the lighter slider up the pendulum arm until it reaches a hose-clip on the pendulum arm. Gravity. Start position.

The pendulum is set in movement by the OB weight losing height from release at "3" position. It swings. As the swing builds up, the heavy slider weight rises on the guide (2 nd photo).

The heavy weight which is 3 tubes welded together has 2 tubes blocked off. When the weight rises off the guide, it has gained height. When the pendulum swing reverses, lowering it, the weight can not slide down on the guide. It sits on top. There is slack in the line. The pendulum arm slider weight slides downwards taking up the slack. Because the attachment point of the slider weight is offset, it jams against the pendulum arm when under tension.

Because the nylon slack is taken up and blocked, height gain by the heavy weight on guide is maintained.

If OB wheel weight is 100 grams, if pendulum slider weight is 100 grams, and if the other weight on rod is 300 grams, at equal distance of loss of height/gain of height, com is raised by 100 grams.

That is the basic concept, and the setup I have shown is very loose, full advantage of the system potential is not taken advantage of.

A continually swinging pendulum is not possible. Everything must proceed step by step, in a cycle. First, you need to raise system com. Have more pe than you started out with.

This principle, loosely illustrated and built here, uses amplitude of movement and not brute force. Gravity is there, it can not be amplified. At least, I can't amplify it ... Optimizing the amplitude is my route.
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Nic,
nothing will replace your own hands-on and personal experimentation, since the stuff is already 'installed' inside your mind. 8\
Best!
M
nicbordeaux
Addict
Addict

Post by nicbordeaux »

It's OK Murilo, this was the first step done way back in a line of "hands on" experiments. Doesn't matter one bit ;-)
If you think you have an overunity device, think again, there is no such thing. You might just possibly have an unexpectedly efficient device. In which case you will be abducted by MIB and threatened by aliens.
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

jim_mich wrote:

Jim,
wrong again...
For sure you do have scorpions...
Take care! 8)
M
Attachments
UScorpius.jpeg
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

Sorry Murillo, but Michigan does not have scorpions. Only the warmer more southern states have scorpions.

See: http://www.venombyte.com/venom/scorpion ... orpion.asp

murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Jim,
thanks for informs!

Since little boy I knew about many scorpions in the US, mainly on deserts!

This is a really skilled guy, living almost everywhere.

I just couldn't resist to post a picture of a scorpion to love! 8)

Best!
M
nicbordeaux
Addict
Addict

Post by nicbordeaux »

A little more here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhKiKvfn ... e=youtu.be

You'll have to read the vid description to get a vague idea of what I'm pointing at ?