Zeroing in on Bessler's wheel

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: Zeroing in on Bessler's wheel

Post by JUBAT »

Normally I don't engage on conversation with you James unless you're spouting bullshit, but this time you have a legitimate question so I'll answer. I don't appreciate all your sexual accusations, but even so I can still be cordial especially if you can do the same.

FRP is the google factory reset protection. In about 5 minutes I can bypass it and reset the phone so another person can use it. I purchase them from recycling centers who get them as trade in units meant to be recycled. I make an otherwise unusable phone usable again. Sometimes I can do it without a PC and sometimes it requires a program to trigger a browser event on the phone.

My point is that if Sammy needs a phone, I'll send him one so that whatever reason WC has for asking Sammy if he has a camera phone, I'm willing to help out.

Regarding your other thread where you're wanting me to reply...I either agree with what you've said, sometimes indifferent, and sometimes I don't understand. I would think though that with all your in-depth analysis of the math involved, you wouldn't have to stoop so low as to beckon me to reply.

Why hasn't anyone else replied? I suspect people don't want to engage with you after seeing what you've typed previously to me and others - but here's the deal James. People will forgive you if you just cut the bullshit. Your recent posts with the math analysis and the info about the planets and the moon and earth are an interesting read and you articulate well in trying to get your point across.

Just keep in mind that if others do reply to your thread, don't be an ass to them. Consider them as students if they don't understand and be kind and patient when explaining things to them. If you exercise a little self-discipline and avoid the nazi talk and sex talk, it will go a long ways towards creating a better environment for yourself and others. I'm not telling you want to do...just making a suggestion.

I'm still not AB Hammer and I reject sexual talk. No hate - just stating how I see things. If we can agree to disagree and keep things as truthful as possible, I think it'll make the forum better for everyone.
Last edited by JUBAT on Sat Sep 02, 2023 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

JUBAT wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 2:54 am Normally I don't engage on conversation with you James unless you're spouting bullshit, but this time you have a legitimate question so I'll answer. I don't appreciate all your sexual accusations, but even so I can still be cordial especially if you can do the same.

FRP is the google factory reset protection. In about 5 minutes I can bypass it and reset the phone so another person can use it. I purchase them from recycling centers who get them as trade in units meant to be recycled. I make an otherwise unusable phone usable again. Sometimes I can do it without a PC and sometimes it requires a program to trigger a browser event on the phone.

My point is that if Sammy needs a phone, I'll send him one so that whatever reason WC has for asking Sammy if he has a camera phone, I'm willing to help out.

Regarding your other thread where you're wanting me to reply...I either agree with what you've said, sometimes indifferent, and sometimes I don't understand. I would think though that with all your in-depth analysis of the math involved, you wouldn't have to stoop so low as to beckon me to reply.

Why hasn't anyone else replied? I suspect people don't want to engage with you after seeing what you've typed previously to me and others - but here's the deal James. People will forgive you if you just cut the bullshit. Your recent posts with the math analysis and the info about the planets and the moon and earth are an interesting read and you articulate well in trying to get your point across.

Just keep in mind that if others do reply to your thread, don't be an ass to them. Consider them as students if they don't understand and be kind and patient when explaining things to them. If you exercise a little self-discipline and avoid the nazi talk and sex talk, it will go a long ways towards creating a better environment for yourself and others. I'm not telling you want to do...just making a suggestion.

I'm still not AB Hammer and I reject sexual talk. No hate - just stating how I see things. If we can agree to disagree and keep things as truthful as possible, I think it'll make the forum better for everyone.
So you want to talk 1's and 0's with me? You know, your 1 going through my 0. You are disturbed and the people in here know that.
Alan, I think you're looking for a victim to molest. Is that clear enough for you? From my perspective, I am making them aware that you are a serious
threat to them.
They can see what work I am pursuing. It is PhD level research. It is nothing they thought they'd be exposed to. And yet people need to know never
to trust you. I ask nothing of them while you want them to be your friend. This is a perpetual motion forum. If someone has information or an idea they
make known, a reason to trust them. That will never describe you. And you keep making it about these guys can trust you. Show your work.
If you have none then they have every reason to fear you like I do.

And Alan, when you saying "interesting", engage in the discussion. Why are the atmospheric pressures of 3 planets "interesting"? This has to do
with gravity. Why is it "interesting" that gravity has the same influence counter to Newton's law of gravity? Please explain.

Some relaxing music; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7Tj2SzToHI
Last edited by UbWe on Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

p.s., With the relaxing music, it is the William Tell Overture by Rossini. Listen to it. It does go up tempo eventually to
say Hi Ho Silver, aka The Lone Ranger. But you need to listen to the music which means the entire overture. Kind of
like you guys not knowing what Beethoven's 5th Symphony Orchestra was about.
If you don't understand what the music is about then how can you play along? Bessler's Wheel is pretty much the
same thing. You need to learn to listen to the music.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

I don't really want to talk with you at all. I trusted that you could be decent with your reply and you've proven that you just can't do it. You have to act an asshole all the time. It's truly not normal to be this disturbed and angry all the time James.

I'm not AB Hammer.

You asked about what FRP was. It is something that those in the smart phone world know about and obviously you didn't. I don't want to talk in innuendo either.

I find it hilarious that you are so convinced I'm AB Hammer and yet I know the truth of the matter.

The best part to all of this is your wheels have failed. You've tried for how long to make a working wheel and now you babble about atmospheric things, planets, and just about anything else to try to appear smart..

And yet you cannot make a running Bessler Wheel. I guess that levels the playing field because you're no different and no smarter than anyone else who can't make one work.

I'm through with you Lindgaard. I have absolutely no respect for you. You are incordial, sexually minded, and you act as a filthy human being devoid of anything that makes people human. Schizophrenia is a horrible thing to have. Those who have it often have zero idea they have it and even while on meds they think they don't need it. It's obvious to everyone around they have it, but to the one who suffers from it, they are in denial.

I'm waiting for the lawsuit and I'm waiting for you to quit posting as you have stated...or did you forget you typed that too?

I think your dementia is getting worse there James ol' chap. Better watch it because Bessler Wheels require some serious brain power to make them work.

Weren't you featured on an episode of Art Bell back in the day?
Last edited by JUBAT on Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

UbWe wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:55 am p.s., With the relaxing music, it is the William Tell Overture by Rossini. Listen to it. It does go up tempo eventually to
say Hi Ho Silver, aka The Lone Ranger. But you need to listen to the music which means the entire overture. Kind of
like you guys not knowing what Beethoven's 5th Symphony Orchestra was about.
If you don't understand what the music is about then how can you play along? Bessler's Wheel is pretty much the
same thing. You need to learn to listen to the music.
No thanks. I'm not interested in your links. If you build a working wheel I might pay attention, but until then...meh...you can't make it go like nobody else can either.

Wretched.
Attachments
EiLi.gif
EiLi.gif (237.26 KiB) Viewed 9884 times
Last edited by JUBAT on Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

I was looking at old images people have posted when dealing with you. I found this one hilarious.
Attachments
mannequin.jpg
mannequin.jpg (38.4 KiB) Viewed 9883 times
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

JUBAT wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:05 am I was looking at old images people have posted when dealing with you. I found this one hilarious.
That's a good picture of me. Thank you. That is when I was still able to work. You remind me why I want to have surgery,
so I can be that person again. I have to ask Jubat, have you been with any "little" boys lately? It's been a while hasn't it?
You thought I was a little boy but your calls to my "daddy" went unanswered. I wonder why.

p.s., You just reminded me why I miss being healthy and why you like "little" boys. I've got your "little" boy if you
want to know where I live.
Last edited by UbWe on Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

I refute your accusations. They are totally made up, libelous, filthy, and serious.

I hear medical malpractice is a thing these days. Once a couple of these guys get out of prison, I'll recommend them to you.

Let me know how the surgery goes. Surgery can't fix what's wrong with you though.

Your wheel still doesn't spin so we are Bessler wannabe failed wheel twins!
Last edited by JUBAT on Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

JUBAT wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:20 am I refute your accusations. They are totally made up, libelous, filthy, and serious.

I hear medical malpractice is a thing these days. Once a couple of these guys get out of prison, I'll recommend them to you.

Let me know how the surgery goes. Surgery can't fix what's wrong with you though.

Your wheel still doesn't spin so we are Bessler wannabe failed wheel twins!
It must be difficult for you. You want someone but you can't have them. Your need must be driving you crazy.
How can you stay calm when your prey is teasing you? I know you're holding it in in your hand, so rigid and so hard.
How can you control yourself? You lust be given into.
A gay forum would like you. "Young" boys need a man to teach them the "right way" to Heaven. They need to be disciplined
because they've been "naughty" like you.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

You're a filthy and perverted human being James. Stop with the libelous sexual talk. It's got nothing to do with the Bessler Wheel.

Out of the abundance of heart the mouth speaks. Disgusting. We see where your mind lays.

That's all you can do when you can't back up your accusations is resort to this kind of filthy talk?

You truly are a perverted individual. Your Bessler Wheel doesn't work either. LOL.

Idiot.

Your accusations of a perverted sexual nature are libelous and baseless. When did I ever say any of the things you accuse me of?

Pervert.
Last edited by JUBAT on Sat Sep 02, 2023 5:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

JUBAT wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 5:34 am You're a filthy and perverted human being James. Stop with the libelous sexual talk. It's got nothing to do with the Bessler Wheel.

Out of the abundance of heart the mouth speaks. Disgusting. We see where your mind lays.

That's all you can do when you can't back up your accusations is resort to this kind of filthy talk?

You truly are a perverted individual. Your Bessler Wheel doesn't work either. LOL.

Idiot.

Your accusations of a perverted sexual nature are libelous and baseless. When did I ever say any of the things you accuse me of?

Pervert.

Get over it Alan. I think when you told me you'll call my daddy because I'm a bad little boy.I don't need proof because I'm a witness.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

Get over it James. I'm not AB Hammer and when you spout your bullshit, I'm right there to correct you.

You're wrong about who I am, your wheel doesn't spin, you can formulate a logical argument, and when pressed you resort to baseless sexual allegations.

These are going to be great posts to link to from your youtube channel.

You'll be known as the perverted Bessler Wheel wannabe! Get your crown ready because the comments on your videos are about to get interesting.

You're a false witness and in court, it takes 2 people to verify what was seen is what happened.

Your wheel doesn't spin and I'm not AB Hammer.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

JUBAT wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 5:50 am Get over it James. I'm not AB Hammer and when you spout your bullshit, I'm right there to correct you.

You're wrong about who I am, your wheel doesn't spin, you can formulate a logical argument, and when pressed you resort to baseless sexual allegations.

These are going to be great posts to link to from your youtube channel.

You'll be known as the perverted Bessler Wheel wannabe! Get your crown ready because the comments on your videos are about to get interesting.

You're a false witness and in court, it takes 2 people to verify what was seen is what happened.

Your wheel doesn't spin and I'm not AB Hammer.
Not with you. 1 credible witness will suffice. And remember, you can't sue me for slander without revealing your medical records.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

The problem is you're too poor to make a court case pay off.

You could have had so much more in life James and been a much happier person and just look at you...sitting on internet speaking sexual filth on a forum. Not much to brag about really.

You really are demonic in your actions. You have no interest in getting along with anyone and really are the worst person I've ever met. I think I'll stop replying to your posts now. Everyone gets it what a rotten filthy troll you are.

Once I stop replying, you'll soon see that hardly anyone is going to reply to what you have to say. I'm the only one that constantly replies, but the record has been written and saved that shows your wheel doesn't spin and I'm not AB Hammer.

As soon as Scott gets back to moderating, I sincerely look forward to the peace that follows once your account is banned. You've really crossed the line with your sexual talk and it's something nobody should have to read.

I'm disappointed in you. All the best to you from this point forward.

Have at him Walt. This dude can't be rehabilitated.

finis