new clues different than bessler clues

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

sadiq attamish
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

re: new clues different than bessler clues

Post by sadiq attamish »

hi ovyyus
are you intersted in this new clues?,going to solve it?,then you my partner,after that we willing to give information about speed,power,size,thanks
hi to all
i want to join the forum,thanks
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

You can not say at what speed it turns? Is there reason for clues without first having movement?
sadiq attamish
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by sadiq attamish »

suffering is the fountain of wisdom
hi to all
sadiq attamish
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by sadiq attamish »

success is not the fruit of your ambition but of your to achieve
hi to all
sadiq attamish
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by sadiq attamish »

if some body he know how to build simplified bessler pendulum,but the building of oryffyrean roller bearing have a highter priority,then after that he can built a bessler wheel??.
hi to all
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Empty cans make the most noise.
sadiq attamish
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by sadiq attamish »

hi
i have right now empty wheel in a front of me,i would put in all the parts,then insert the oryfferan rollers,my simplified pendulum once move inside the wheel,i will get more noise,bessler wheel also got more noise,then i can say yes what you say you are right.
hi to all
Michael
Addict
Addict

Post by Michael »

Bill that is awesome, lol.
meChANical Man.
--------------------
"All things move according to the whims of the great magnet"; Hunter S. Thompson.
path_finder
Addict
Addict

Post by path_finder »

I cannot imagine why nobody though on this before, including myself? It is so simple!...
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

Hey Saqid

What are your orffyrean rollers?, and if you know how to build, why ask for a partner?
triplock

Post by triplock »

Tarsier79 Wrote:

What are your orffyrean rollers?,

Fortunately, I have been privy to this information, so I post a picture of them below. I hope this helps solve the riddle......

Chris
Attachments
orffyrean rollers.jpg
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

Now that is funny!

rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Looking for Orffyrean Roller Bearings?

http://www1.iwvisp.com/LA4Park/

Orffyrean Roller Bearing. Though I currently (7 Oct 2006) suppose that Bessler didn't use the following approach in forming his miniature Orffyrean roller bearings, it is conceptually useful to consider these ideas as we think of mental models or conceptual prototypes of Bessler's Orffyrean roller bearings. Bessler would have needed to have done vertical character counting/planning (as with a conceptual prototype) in the actual production of his Orffyrean roller bearings so that the lobe and lobe holes could be constructively formed without destructive interference. To make his conceptual prototype Orffyrean roller bearings, Bessler might have used miniature mental versions of printing cylinders with two types of Orffyrean characters on all opposing surfaces. These two Orffyrean characters were hemispherical-end lobes and slightly-larger-radius-hemispherical-end lobe holes. I think, they occurred on all the cylinder surfaces (for example they could be in a checkerboard pattern, see the text file link here, BesslerTXT.txt, or see the same link located below within the symbolic "lower roller" portion of this file, index.htm, which lower roller portion is also surrounded by the marking "^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v-Small-Radius-Roller-Surface") as the part of the file we are currently in. This file, index.htm, is being used to represent a simplified conceptual prototype of Bessler's Orffyrean roller bearing. The part we are currently in is within the upper roller portion of this file. The part above the upper roller portion is the exterior containing wall of the Orffyrean roller bearing. I suspect that there were at least six smaller Orffyrean cylinders rotating around the central cylinder axle, as suggested by my 2001 paper and front figure. More cylinders than six (an even total number) could have been included to provide more structural support if needed and if they could fit, without danger of them interfering with each other. I think that each small cylinder would usually have had 12 characters per column, see the front figure (FrontFigurePDF.pdf) of my 2001 paper (BesslerWheelPaperHTM.htm) and again see the text file link (BesslerTXT.txt) to the checkerboard pattern with 12 rows within the "lower or bottom small roller" below. I don't know the number of columns. The part of the file below the lower roller portion also represents the exterior containing wall of the Orffyrean roller bearing. From a different perspective, see the final figure in Bessler's Apologia, shown on p. 189 of Collins' 1997 book. AEP - 1 - 23 Dec 2006
rotater
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by rotater »

edit
sadiq attamish
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by sadiq attamish »

hi Trasier79
when i say (you my partner),i did mean if i make the running wheel ,then the success come out from this forum,so you my partner.because all the members of the forum are as a partners.
Mr chris he posted the picture (if you in deep thinking about it) it is true:
1-the women in the picture look like she was thinking (bessler was always)
2-the cylinders above her hair very closed to orffyrean roller.
3-the cylinders lifting her hair up(thats what we need).
4-more genius people(like mr path-finder) accused normal people(like myself),this happen same, wanger was against bessler.
5- her eyes like two- part graviton.
6-without cylinders appear in this picture,the wheel would not have worked.
i already now with these 6 points reply to you.thanks
hi to all