A simple build to demonstrate conservation of momentum

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Allen_T
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

re: A simple build to demonstrate conservation of momentum

Post by Allen_T »

ab hammer,

>> You have been banned from this forum how many times and you think Scott is going to listen to you. LMAO Not to mention you are sounding like a religious zealot of the church of Bessler. So does that makes us infidels because we don't prey to him?. LMAO <<

No one else, just you. It is okay if Scott doesn't ban you. I doubt you could take on the cross. Myself, I see no one else challenging the fact that Bessler seemed to have faith.
Do you remember his quote of Daniel ? Don't you understand ? And as they say, all things are possible in God.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

So Lindgaard How many ounces are in a coffee cup?

Now how many gallons of coffee does it take to serve 300 personnel coffee when they all drink coffee?

How much dry coffee does it take to make that amount of coffee?

I am sure you will have to look it up but show us you can do it.

Lindgaard Lindgaard

Again solve this simple set of equations. Stop trying to change the subject.

The clock started at 12:15 and is ticking LOL
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
Allen_T
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Allen_T »

AB Hammer,
I like Scott's quote of the day better;

"The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible."
- Arthur C. Clarke (Clarke's second law)

And yet it is the 2nd Law I refer to. You see ab hammer, without you, the math behind the science might be considered.
I can't get past Bessler knowing Leibniz. Difficult to think he ignored math.
Yet he still believed. I think one day people will think you missed an opportunity because you questioned Bessler's faith. Yet he invented perpetual motion and not you.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

B Hammer,
I like Scott's quote of the day better;

"The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible."
- Arthur C. Clarke (Clarke's second law)

And yet it is the 2nd Law I refer to. You see ab hammer, without you, the math behind the science might be considered.
I can't get past Bessler knowing Leibniz. Difficult to think he ignored math.
Yet he still believed. I think one day people will think you missed an opportunity because you questioned Bessler's faith. Yet he invented perpetual motion and not you.
So are you incapable of answering these simple math questions James Lindgaard? You keep saying how great you are with math.

Here they are again

So Lindgaard How many ounces are in a coffee cup?

Now how many gallons of coffee does it take to serve 300 personnel coffee when they all drink coffee?

How much dry coffee does it take to make that amount of coffee?

It has been nearly an hour and a half so far.

Alan
Allen_T
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Allen_T »

AB Hammer,
I'm not as old as you so I might be slow at some things.
When you say "It has been nearly an hour and a half so far.",
are you referring to that song by Bill Haley called Rock Around the Clock ?
That's before my "time". After all, there is "Synchronicity" by the Police.

You ask >> So are you incapable of answering these simple math questions James Lindgaard? <<

Have heard Albert Einstein was asked if he knew how many feet were in a mile. He asked that person, can I look the answer up in a book ?
He worked at what was not known which goes back to Scott quoting Arthur C. Clarke. That movie Will Smith starred in called I-Robot was Arthur C. Clarke in case you didn't know.

Alan, the simple truth is, if you had any interest in learning something, you would have worked with me. Instead you wanted to show that working towards a goal and believing in Jesus was a waste of time.
I think that is a decision that you need to learn to live with.

edited to add; Alan, this is a link and the supposed Einstein quote. So far doing some basic math, you are challenging Bessler's faith in Jesus, actually, am not sure what would top that.

“Einstein was once asked how many feet are in a mile. Einstein's reply was "I don't know, why should I fill my brain with facts I can find in two minutes in any standard reference book?�
http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/276428- ... t-are-in-a

Not sure Alan but you seem to be keeping up with "stupid" pretty well.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

“Einstein was once asked how many feet are in a mile. Einstein's reply was "I don't know, why should I fill my brain with facts I can find in two minutes in any standard reference book?�
Einstein's reply is the way I feel on most things. But the wheel is not most things.

I have given just a few simple math questions that you can easily look up and you are so afraid of what answer will come from that. This is your first obstacle that will cause you to fail trying to do Bessler's wheel.

Answer the simple questions and you might learn something.

PS Stupid is not always what you don't know but is more you are to afraid to try.

Alan
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

I had just posted the answers on my privet forum here on Bessler's wheel to post when Lindgaard post his answers.
Allen_T
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Allen_T »

Alan,
I find your p.s. very scary. I am going to let my local police department know about it.
After all, I am building. What is it I need to try ?
I think now Scott does need to ban you. Am not sure why anyone should have to be afraid.
Allen_T
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Allen_T »

Alan,
when you tell someone there time is counting down and then say they need to be afraid, don't be surprised if law enforcement contacts you.
You know I live in Richmond and my local police department knows who you are. I think you need to take seriously what you post from now on.
For all I know, my local p.d. might be watching this. Nothing unusual when complaints have been made.
Allen_T
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Allen_T »

@All,
Just checking some basic math, with the figures given, the energy developed by a rotating weight is about 2/3rd's of what is needed to break even with the momentum needed for sustainable motion.
What is suggested is that more math would need to be done to see at which point the energy gained from acceleration is sufficient to be converted into sustainable momentum.

mv2/r

2*2^2 / 3 = 8/3 or 2 2/3

mv = 4

3*2^2 / 3 = 12/3 or 4

mv = 6
Allen_T
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Allen_T »

ab hammer,
You can have my work. after all, if I go to a wood working forum, you will show up there.
And all anyone needs to know about you is this post of yours. only one reason for wanting my posts deleted, you want my work. you can have it but you can't have me.

Scott Please ban this guy and erase all his post please. he lives in Kentucky block his location to keep him away so the forum can get back to what it you designed it for. PLEASE!!
http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4656
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Alan,
I find your p.s. very scary. I am going to let my local police department know about it.
After all, I am building. What is it I need to try ?
I think now Scott does need to ban you. Am not sure why anyone should have to be afraid.
Thats funny for I was only responding to your PS

Alan,
when you tell someone there time is counting down and then say they need to be afraid, don't be surprised if law enforcement contacts you.
You know I live in Richmond and my local police department knows who you are. I think you need to take seriously what you post from now on.
For all I know, my local p.d. might be watching this. Nothing unusual when complaints have been made.
Well that is ludicrous for just seeing how long before you can solve a few math questions and you twist it into something else. You must be totally delusional.
@All,
Just checking some basic math, with the figures given, the energy developed by a rotating weight is about 2/3rd's of what is needed to break even with the momentum needed for sustainable motion.
What is suggested is that more math would need to be done to see at which point the energy gained from acceleration is sufficient to be converted into sustainable momentum.

mv2/r

2*2^2 / 3 = 8/3 or 2 2/3

mv = 4

3*2^2 / 3 = 12/3 or 4

mv = 6
Since Trying to be rational with you is a complete waste of time. Where did you copy these equations from? You can't even do simple math.
ab hammer,
You can have my work. after all, if I go to a wood working forum, you will show up there.
And all anyone needs to know about you is this post of yours. only one reason for wanting my posts deleted, you want my work. you can have it but you can't have me.

Scott Please ban this guy and erase all his post please. he lives in Kentucky block his location to keep him away so the forum can get back to what it you designed it for. PLEASE!!
http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4656
Like I have said many many many times. I don't want your work, I just want you to stop telling lies and be honest for the first time in your life. You are your own worst enemy.

Alan
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

James Lindgaard

It is obvious that you can't do the math, so any math you post must of been someone's other than yourself equations and you must be a fraud. Since you have been running away from the simple math, I will let everyone else know what you could never had answered.

There was multiple answers for the cup question and are correct depending which direction you look at it. But the answer that is needed to fulfill the needs of the personnel is the only one that will keep them satisfied for their coffee. As in the Bessler quest you have to know actions and reactions and how weights effect the wheel in all possible directions for even to get close, but without this knowledge your math will be incomplete just as for the simple coffee questions.

This is what I wrote on my private forum.
Answers on the internet will give a small range of possibilities so I will give them as well.

The ounces in a coffee cup is, it will hold 10 ounces. but a serving is 6 ounces. A measuring cup is 8 ounces. Note that I use the statement of personnel which he should be familiar with.

300 personnel would make one think 1 cup per person. This it the part that has to be understood that we must understand our perimeters of what we need to work with. The average personnel will drink 2 cups of coffee in the morning. So we have to supply for 600 cups.

8oz of coffee a measuring cup makes 1 gallon of coffee. So it takes 50 gallons which also means 400 oz. or 50 measuring cups of coffee grounds to make the 50 gallons.

I haven't cooked in the military for over 30 years and it still only took me 5 minutes to figure out.

The beef of this matter is when we build? If we don't understand how things react and why they react that way. How will math be able to solve this problem. There are to many other factors to consider.

Alan
Allen_T
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Allen_T »

Mr. Bauldree,
Once you admitted to having been in the same wood working forum as myself, you officially became a stalker. And because of that, I am concerned that if I continue building and do not answer to you, as a stalker, it would not be surprising if you came to my home as well.

edited to add; have let Scott know that if what I build works, this situation could only become worse. As for my posting in another forum, have let Scott know I can provide him a link to the wood working forum Mr. Bauldree followed me to.
And Scott can determine for himself if the other person posted in the same manor as Mr. Bauldree is doing now.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Curiosity does not make a stalker. Did I attack you in any way. No I watched you blame others of being me. It was funny as hell. You are so blind. Besides you invited us on OU to see what you are doing.

You keep coming back after being banned and banned again and again and attacking me despite myself saying lets just talk wheel. Not to mention other forums you did the same thing on. You James Lindgaard are a real stalker.

Don't forget that your threat to shut me up permanently is on file. So you SOB have given me no choice but to watch my back and I would just rather look you in the eye like a real man. A real man don't turn his back on real danger and you just might be crazy enough to try it.

So leave this forum, for you don't belong here!!

Alan