Complete this drawing and make the machine.

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Wheeler
Devotee
Devotee

re: Complete this drawing and make the machine.

Post by Wheeler »

Something funny going on or what?
Ok , I will give you a deadline where I disclose the answer of this mystery.

Maybe I missed something, but the gift to the world seems to be a little late.
JB Wheeler
it exists I think I found it.
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

He did promise to give us some more sketches in April, but he did not specify which day in April. Today is only April 5th, so that leaves 25 more days before the end of the month. I think that he will surprise us all and deliver on his promise...

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
snpssaini
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by snpssaini »

First biggest clue.
The mechanism of moving the wheel is inside the wheel .
Outer mechanism is accelerator and brake.
(At the end of main shaft)

2nd clue.......
There is no spring, rope and magnate used in the mechanism of this machine.

3rd clue.............
Weight can work in pairs(2,3,4............14,15,16)
I think it is not important.
Weights can be round in shape. (ball, disc, rod)
Weights can be square in shape.
Weights can be rectangle in shape.
Weights can be semi circle (bowl)
So many shapes but .................? (secret)
You can use 300-600 kg weight in 5 meter (size) machine.

4th clue............
Machine is fully automatic, required only start and stop functions.
There is no need of any push or pull of wheel.

5th clue...............
Weights gained force from their own swinging, only one weight will shift all others ,and second will give the power to wheel. Power can increase or decrease even when wheel will be in motion. You can tune the power and speed up to a certain level.

6th clue.........
One kg weight on left or right side will react as 20 kg for other weights. When it will go that side it will again act as one kg. Now the coming one kg will again react as 20 kg. It is a chain reaction which continuously rotate the wheel.

7the clue.........
It is not compulsory that machine should in wheel shape.(Exactly round)
There is no use of wheel shape. You can make the shape as you like.
The shape of wheel of this machine is to cover the mechanism.

What is the meaning of Bessler /Orffyre (13)
It is a bonus clue .
It is related with the mechanism which rotate the wheel.
Left Bessler................................................right orffyre.
Orffyre will rotate the wheel.

8th clue..........
Machine will go at its maximum rpm with in 10 seconds.
( if all parts working properly )

9th clue..........

1 watch + 1 watch + 1 watch = Bessler's wheel

1 watch + 1 watch + 1 watch + 1 watch = My machine

10th clue...........
Size of weights is around 6sqft. each in 5 meter's machine.
It can increase up to 9 sqft. ( or more)

11th clue........
you can shift the CG, with the help of one lever, where ever you want.

( I repeat them only for my convenance )

snpssaini
I make a perpetual motion machine. like b w. It is a very simple mechanism. It is on paper since 1998 . My first prototype is not working because of small error. Now I am trying to make its final working model .
Clarkie
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Clarkie »

Bill,
For the last 20 years I have made my living from patenting technology and then licensing them.

This is the world I live in but , for the first time, I'm beginning to re-think the way forward and find myself agreeing with you.

This will be a patent nightmare but there is another way assuming one would be happy to live off the considerable crumbs.

File a simple patent on a rotating device that describes the mechanism but does not use the words "perpetual motion", cost about £1k, and then allow it to laps.

This is a tactic used by companies that do not want to spend lots of money patenting something but do not want anyone else patenting it.

This means your name and address is on a document that is viewable across the world, you would be recognized as the inventor and it would block anyone else patenting it.

It takes 18 months to get published then its in the public domain or you could publish it yourself at anytime.

If your intention is to give it away then you need to block others from patenting the method but it will not stop others from patenting improvements and they will.

Pete.
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

Pete, a patent must be useful. Usually a patent states what that usefulness would be. So what would you say the wheel is useful for? I agree that the invention cannot be called 'perpetual motion'. Scientifically speaking perpetual motion isn't posible. The invention must then be some type of energy convertor, energy amplifier or an engine.

If I were to discover a working PM wheel I would patent it. Then I would sell manufacturing licenses to almost anyone that applies. The license would require three things. The license would require that every machine be given a unique serial number. It would require that the initial sale of every machine be recorded. It would require a small royalty be paid. The small size of the royalty payment would make it economically easier to pay than to fight payment.

Clarkie
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Clarkie »

Jim,
You can patent a curiosity, a machine that appears to show perpetual motion but is driven by an electric motor.

This way you get the mechanics into the patent without spooking anyone and then, some time later, you claim you can turn off the electric motor and the wheel drives it as a generator.

So the useful purpose is a toy.

I agree that you should keep the royalties low so it is not worth challenging, look at the Dolby model, they did exactly that and avoided the problem of being challenged.

The big problem is someone like GE who just says "we want exclusivity", whats you next move?

Pete.
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

Exclusivity for GE might be negotiated for all machines over a certain output, say two to threee times the average US family consumption. This way GE could manufacture big power units to supply whole cities since I don't envision large wheels being installed in downtown New York or Tokyo where real estate is very expensive. GE would compete with everyone else for the smaller units.

AgingYoung
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by AgingYoung »

Most large companies won't talk to anyone about an idea. Approaching ge with the idea and having them listen to you would be a coup. That goes without 'splainin'.

Gene
Working Model 2DImage
[It is] the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings [is] to search out a matter.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

jim_mich,

Your above post gives me the impression that GE would build, operate and maintain the product and sell the energy.

I know that GE as a manufacture, builds generators, I spent 20 years assisting in the maintenance of 14, 80 megger's.
Electricity here in my area is produced be federal or private utility companies via hydro, wind, coal and natural gas. All sources are fed into the federal maintained grid for distribution. GE makes a lot of the equipment, but does not maintain control over it.

I do not recall or ever hearing of GE being involved in the actual operation and sale of electricity for consumer use. They may be interested in building the wheel for sale to public utilities, but I question them maintaining control of usage.

Just asking!

Ralph
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

Ralph, I didn't say anything about GE operating the units, they would only build them.

The existing power companies could use large units (build exclusively by GE) to supply the existing power grid while those people with enough space and money could have their own personal units built by one of many companies. This which would reduce costs to everyone.

Wheeler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Wheeler »

1 watch + 1 watch + 1 watch = Bessler's wheel
Attachments
Time.jpg
JB Wheeler
Wheeler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Wheeler »

What is the meaning of Bessler /Orffyre (13)
It is a bonus clue .
It is related with the mechanism which rotate the wheel.
Left Bessler................................................right orffyre.
Orffyre will rotate the wheel.
Attachments
rockabybaby.jpg
JB Wheeler
Wheeler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Wheeler »

3rd clue.............
Weight can work in pairs(2,3,4............14,15,16)
I think it is not important.
Weights can be round in shape. (ball, disc, rod)
Weights can be square in shape.
Weights can be rectangle in shape.
Weights can be semi circle (bowl)
Attachments
shape matter.jpg
JB Wheeler
Wheeler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Wheeler »

7the clue.........
It is not compulsory that machine should in wheel shape.(Exactly round)
There is no use of wheel shape. You can make the shape as you like.
The shape of wheel of this machine is to cover the mechanism.
I think it will matter, but many outer shapes can be used.
Attachments
unseen power.jpg
JB Wheeler
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

I am typing this on a cordless key board that has the GE emblem on it. On the bottom it reads "Made in China" I purchased it at Bi-Mart.

So I ask, if you have a wheel to make, why pay the middle men (GE+ jobber) go directly to the foundry located in In China, Formosa or Japan. Pay off your investors and keep the wheels under your control and sell the power. Just as Howard Hughes daddy built the the Hughes Tool and Die that retained all rights to his oil well drilling bit.

A wheel farm would be no different than a wind farm of windmills, privately or co-operative owned, and payed for by public bonds. There is also a consumer paid surcharge for electricity produced by green earth methods. It costs me about $0.04 per kilowatt hour extra.

Why bother with "GE" let them order their keyboards from China, they would not build you wheel here in the USA anyway. By the way I do not recommend purchasing one of their key boards. The lettering on the home keys will wear off in less than two weeks. The included wireless mouse will not transmit from the top of the desk to the floor, you have to raise the receiver for it to function. I threw it away and got a good Logitech.

Ralph