Aerodynamic effect

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Fletcher
Addict
Addict

re: Aerodynamic effect

Post by Fletcher »

Georg .. Good for you.

I wonder if you suffer from the same problems many of us simmers and builders face. We spend a lot of emotional and mental time and effort getting our build to the stage where we can finely put the whole thing together. We have been as detailed and thoughtful as we can.

The moment of truth looms.

Speaking for myself I delay the moment until I'm in a good and positive frame of mind. I have to feel braver than usual lol.

Then that day comes, which is usually only a day or two later, and I take the plunge.

The result is what it is ! Mr Physics doesn't lie or care how much I want it to work.

Then I have to ask some questions.

Is it the same or different from the sim ? Why is it different if it is ? What are the problems or snags with it I just did not anticipate or fully appreciate ? What are its good points ?

Are there any "Show Stoppers" ? Or can I think of a "workaround or fix" to get things back on track ?

I hope that day of extra positiveness comes for you.

FWIW the analysis period, whether it is a runner or not, takes quite a long time to complete because often I have to learn something and remember it. Sometimes I'm a reluctant learner ;7)

Also these days I'm a bit lazy. I only want to do half the work I used to do. This applies to chasing PM as well ;7) I tell myself I'm working smarter not harder tho that is debatable.

So now I cut my work load in half and only look for a mechanical Prime Mover. Since imo it can be a bolt on addition to just about any OB 'false' PM mechanical wheel to make it a runner.

And NO, the Prime Mover is not a runner on its own imo. But it is the essential parts and transformational difference to a 'true' mechanical PM wheel, imo.

All The Best Georg.