Complete this drawing and make the machine.

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

rlortie
Addict
Addict

re: Complete this drawing and make the machine.

Post by rlortie »

IMO there is a good chance that neither of you will ever get a motion that makes sense unless you shorten the axis to axis distance.

Ralph
snpssaini
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by snpssaini »

Lustinblack,

I am sending you some more detail.
One of our forum (BW) member 'jimmyjj' is also making its 3d model on my request.
He is making a different model.
You are making it as my 3rd prototype.
He is working on different model.
Now i am sending some detail of arm which is not using twin bearing.
Thanks to all who are helping me to making its working wm2d and 3d.

Snpssaini
Attachments
try3.JPG
try4.JPG
I make a perpetual motion machine. like b w. It is a very simple mechanism. It is on paper since 1998 . My first prototype is not working because of small error. Now I am trying to make its final working model .
snpssaini
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by snpssaini »

Shape of weights used in try3 drawing.
Detail of inner circles. (rings)
Snpssaini
Attachments
try5a.JPG
detail11a.JPG
I make a perpetual motion machine. like b w. It is a very simple mechanism. It is on paper since 1998 . My first prototype is not working because of small error. Now I am trying to make its final working model .
Wheeler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Wheeler »

Falling,catching, sliding, hiding, riding,
The system you are working on has too much friction to lift.
JB Wheeler
it exists I think I found it.
snpssaini
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by snpssaini »

No problem about friction, everything is calculated.

Snpssaini
Wheeler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Wheeler »

No problem about friction, everything is calculated.

Snpssaini

OK
Show me the money!
What is the total resistance of slide and bearings?
What is the rpm to load at rim?
What is the total weight of wheel and inner wheel?
How much Horse Power is calculated?

If I am going to invest $10 to 15K I need proof!
JB Wheeler
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Wheeler, has Snpssaini asked you to invest $10 - 15k in his design?
snpssaini
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by snpssaini »

No, never

Snpssaini
Thomas
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Thomas »

Hello Fellow Inventors,

With over thirty years of electro-mechanical design experience in the Silicon Valley, IÂ’m embarrassed to say I donÂ’t have a clue as to how SnpssainiÂ’s machine is supposed to work. I guess IÂ’m not as good as a designer as I thought I was. IÂ’m very confused with all the different drawings posted by Snpssaini. I donÂ’t understand why, if Snpssaini is willing to give out information about his design, why he just doesnÂ’t do it all at once. Is it because his machine is still under development?
This brings me to another point. Snpssaini, you are the one who can answer this. Do you have a machine that moves continuously with only the aid of gravity as the source powering it? You may have already answered this question and I just probably missed it. Sorry if thatÂ’s the case. Anyway, good luck to you Snpssaini and the rest of you. I think youÂ’re all terrific

Tom
"I have done so much, for so long, with so little... I can do anything with nothing." -USNMCB-4
snpssaini
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by snpssaini »

Hello Tom,

I liked your views about my machine. It was not possible for me that i could explain everything in one drawing. Two members of this forum are helping me here, one is trying in wm2d and the other one in 3d.

You will undestand that in once and the rest people also understand it easily.And you will also belive that it is working.

As i have told it before that the last prototype which i have built was moving and stoping and was not continuos because of a small error. Now i have rectified that error.

As a result the drawings given by me are working.

Thanks that you shared your views in this thread

Snpssaini
Wheeler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Wheeler »

Wheeler, has Snpssaini asked you to invest $10 - 15k in his design?

No he did not.

I am willing to put this into the machine if I can have details of construction.
He says he has the calculations.

I can build this machine, if it works, in a short amount of time.

If Mr S gives us details that make sense, it could be built in its simplist form.
However a precision machine would call for machining and calculations, which will end up with much time and labor.
JB Wheeler
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

Snpssaini, I'm a bit confused now, I understand the basic principle, but now you added another bearing on the main shaft, does that mean there are 2 moving wheels inside!?

The curved spokes is easy, the weights are easy, the arms are easy ..

I still don't get the whole picture in my mind .

300 mm wheel ?!

I want to make the machine, but I can't without the whole design, adding layers over layers is not possible with WM2d, and if it is, it's Hell on earth ..

Anyways, I'll keep up with the design, but if possible, can you provide me with this information !? :

- The Main wheel is the last wheel you see .. so..
- Inside that wheel, there are actually how many moving wheels?!
As of yet, I believed that there was only one wheel inside, and that was the "star" rotor (weights following spokes wheel).

- The weights are impossible to create in WM2D, so I simulate them using only the weight property in WM2D and making the arms heavier or less.
That is working well, the bearings on the arms are nothing to worry about for the simulation.

- Your recent drawings show concentric rings inside the main wheel. (That + the curved spokes) .. How many rings there are?! .. On each side of the main wheel !?

It's not clear wether or not your most recent prototype is physically built and turning right now, in front of you . When you answer the question, you say that your previous work had an error and that error is fixed ((period)). You don't say that your most recent prototype, the one you have right now, with the bug fixed, is Turning perpetually.

I still believe you have something, but confusion is in me ! :]
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

Well, while I was napping this thread seems to have exploded with a wealth of new information.

For example, what I thought were going to be straight spokes are now curved and then I read that Snpssaini says:
As i have told it before that the last prototype which i have built was moving and stoping and was not continuos because of a small error. Now i have rectified that error.

As a result the drawings given by me are working.
This sounds like he is claiming to have a working model of the device! And, by "working" model I would have to assume that it is displaying perpetual motion!

Guys, haven't you learned anything from the recent analysis of "Andy's Magnetic Gravity Wheel" that was done in the Community Buzz forum?

Any kind of device in which the weights are moved about by contact with any type of guide can NOT develop a net torque! Yet, here you are again considering just such a device.

I thought that the additional graphics that Snpssaini was going to provide would explain how he managed to shift the weights without the need for a guide or with something that would neutralize the counter torque created by guide contact. Instead, all I see is the addtional refinement of the guides being curved. This detail will, indeed, make modeling the design more difficult (but not impossible) and, even then, when the model fails to run the claim will be made that the curvature of the guides was not quite right. Haven't we all heard that defense before too?

So far, I regret to say that I am still not impressed with this wheel design. Hopefully, I'll see something more in the future which will change my mind...

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

Ken : This is the design I made according to snp, plus my own ideas, but I believe the problem in this one, is the "pinch" effect when the weights are coming up ..

And, because the guides are round and not oval .

However, I don't understand why you say that guides are not the way to achieve this .

Snp : Is there a major drawback in using guides, instead of using the armed rotor ~~?
Attachments
mysnp.JPG
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

LIB...

Yes, that is a major lesson I learned the hard way. Whenever one uses quides to shift weights within a wheel, then the design can not work.

However, now that I am studying Snpssaini latest design, it appears a bit different from the previous designs that I know will not work with guided weights. In those designs, the guides are stationary and attached to some fixed external object. This was the case in Andy's Magnetic Gravity Wheel that was proven to be useless.

In Snpssaini's design, however, the curved spokes which act like guides are not really fixed, but, if the device works, would be in a state of constant motion past the center of rotation of the "spider" of weighted levers.

BUT, that "spider" of weighted levers is counter balanced by a weight which is on the ascending side of the wheel containing the curved spokes. So, I ask, how is the counter balanced "spider" of weighted levers supposed to exert any force on those spokes so as to produce a CW torque on the wheel?

No...so far, I still do not think this design will work. Maybe Snpssaini is still holding back on some critical features of his wheel?

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ