Miscellaneous news and views...

Moderator: scott

WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Donald Trump 2016?

Post by WaltzCee »

Here's a bit more evidence.
wiki wrote:COINTELPRO (syllabic abbreviation derived from COunter INTELligence PROgram) (1956–unknown) is a series of covert and illegal[1][2] projects conducted by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) aimed at surveilling, infiltrating, discrediting, and disrupting domestic American political organizations.[3][4] FBI records show COINTELPRO resources targeted groups and individuals the FBI deemed subversive,[5] including feminist organizations,[6] the Communist Party USA,[7] anti–Vietnam War organizers, activists of the civil rights movement or Black Power movement (e.g. Martin Luther King Jr., the Nation of Islam, and the Black Panther Party), environmentalist and animal rights organizations, the American Indian Movement (AIM), independence movements (such as Puerto Rican independence groups like the Young Lords), and a variety of organizations that were part of the broader New Left and unrelated groups such as the Ku Klux Klan.[8]
Eta:

First I need to say by reason of full disclosure I can neither confirm nor deny any affiliation with any Intel agency in the USA or .... well, I'll leave it at that. Shout out to the mossad Bros.

Also I edited the previous post.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

re: Donald Trump 2016?

Post by WaltzCee »

I should say, and I've said way up thread, that I did not have much confidence in Trump. The
record is here.

Having gone thru the last 4 years, I have to say it really hasn't been that bad. Americans
had a president that didn't get rich working his way up the ranks, unlike Jo & the Ho. I think
Biden should go thru a lifestyle audit.

Trump didn't owe any favors and his thinking wasn't formed by years of failed policy. I'm
specifically thinking about arriving at some middle east peace by going thru the
Palestinians. The Abraham Accord.
Walter Clarkson
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

I just had a thought about that total loser, the multibillionaire President Donald Trump. You know the dude with the wife who's hot as hell.

He didn't get us into any wars. You know that had to piss off the military industrial complex.

Just a thought . . .
Walter Clarkson
jonnynet
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by jonnynet »

At least Trump did not break his promise of a smooth transition of power on 20th. There was speculation that Biden might be taken away by the National Guard itself during the ceremony. After all, exactly what Trump promised happened.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

WaltzCee wrote:Trump didn't owe any favors...
How would you know? Fact-free statements are so yesterday :P
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

My Donald used his own money. He's very rich.
Attachments
My Donald used his own money.  He's very rich.
My Donald used his own money. He's very rich.
Walter Clarkson
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Fact-free rolled in glitter :D
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

uSA, congratulations on having a president.
By the way, I heard President Biden has a science team. YAY!!
Best of 'luck' y'all.
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

ME wrote:uSA, congratulations on having a president.
By the way, I heard President Biden has a science team. YAY!!
Best of 'luck' y'all.
Biden is a placeholder. He won't serve 4 years. The 25th amendment will rightly retire him.
Walter Clarkson
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

Oh, but why?
Oh well, President Harris is welcome too.
Marchello E.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

They just started with fireworks. Maybe we could send her over to you.

Science is a business and there are a lot of whores in the business.
Walter Clarkson
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

It's very good that science evolves.
the science of eugenics wrote:Eugenics, the selection of desired heritable characteristics in order to improve future generations, typically in reference to humans. The term eugenics was coined in 1883 by British explorer and natural scientist Francis Galton, who, influenced by Charles Darwin’s theory of natural selection, advocated a system that would allow “the more suitable races or strains of blood a better chance of prevailing speedily over the less suitable.� Social Darwinism, the popular theory in the late 19th century that life for humans in society was ruled by “survival of the fittest,� helped advance eugenics into serious scientific study in the early 1900s. By World War I many scientific authorities and political leaders supported eugenics. However, it ultimately failed as a science in the 1930s and ’40s, when the assumptions of eugenicists became heavily criticized and the Nazis used eugenics to support the extermination of entire races.
They're going to have to knock me out before I allow them to inject me with messenger rna.
Walter Clarkson
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

For a smart cookie your Q-factor is unusually stronque..

This inauguration speech: http://historymatters.gmu.edu/d/5057/
It's one thing to be fearful of fear itself: Though a good point in some cases, fear is arguably part of self preservation and therefore also has it's benefits.
Yet the manipulation of whomever is trying to whip up that fear is far far worse and has nothing to do with what you want for yourself.
It makes one, for a totally arbitrary example, storm government buildings in instigated outrage for, when you really think of it, no good reason with zero benefits for yourself.... oh the sacrifice?

Your slippery-slope of that keyword-chain: "darwin", "eugenics", "nazi's" and "vaccine"-terror to have enough "fireworks" to invoke that "25th" in one short reply is one indicator.
I have no illusion to convince you of anything, but I can try to shine my own light on it with obviously more words - because it simply requires some arguments and not catchphrases. That's the thing with arguing against fear and propaganda-for-the-likez... hence there's more material to cherry-pick your counter "argument".
As with many of my replies here, it's mostly for my own exercise.

Darwin's fitness is not about having the top of qualities, where eugenics leads to x-men like qualities.
Fitness is about having the most sufficient "tools" to survive for the least amount of energy-requirement and maintenance. This "species"-thing as a whole is just a tool.
For example: A full spectrum eye is useless when living in the dark, better grow some hyper sensible tentacles or have a bio-illuminated limb.

When you really think about that nazi-fetishism you mentioned: The end-game of that "filtering" for the purest thing (because there's 'surely' no purest thing than themselves) is simply to go f*ck themselves... literally that is!
Many may have seen/know some of the consequences of inbreading: In short: because of a lack of DNA variation... they'll become weak and fragile!
Hence the conclusion: this "pure race"-nazi fetish to keep the group "strong" is a false premise.
How do we know? Science! https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inbreeding_depression
Can we see the effects? Shortcut version: Many are familiar with "small-town"-relations.
A theory to overcome? Darwin's survival of the fittest.
How does that work? Having variation and diversity to 'find' and recombine the DNA-programming to generate biological tools that gives an edge in the environment, not because it is liked.
You may select for it, if our species as a whole is willing to drive itself in that direction, but then you get those funny features like the dancing paradise birds and peacock tails - beautiful but useless.
It steals biological energy from other typical features... like the brain and its supposed container for intelligence.

Is this diversity universal? Yes. For a totally random example: You'll find that missing collection-piece not by attending only your local club, but by going to a variety of larger gatherings further away.
It's one example where a shared lack of self-worth is used to be made believe to belong at the top of the world which leads to willingness to do the lowest things to keep that image alive.
In short, the solution is found in variation.

For the mRNA part of the virus: A nonfunctional part is used to instruct your immune system to do some pattern recognition....
It's foreign material by definition. You probably know the feeling of those pesky little flies that dies and smears out in the corner of your eye when your on a bike with head wind in summer....foreign material: microbal, bacterial, genetic...
Some parts of your immune system is constantly creating patterns as like it's a random number generator. But that's how it's (more or less) able to fight off foreign unknown material. If it "works", then that match replicates. You may even get a fever to speed up that replication process, it's a good thing for a short while.
In short, the solution is found in variation... for the same reason as earlier.
Likely you'll find more in the following wiki and its references: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adaptive_immune_system
A vaccine based on mRNA just helps your immune system in pattern-matching.

As a non-helping comment: Sure they can inject you with heroin (for example) to make you a returning 'costumer' - how would you know before if not for too late?

Another viewpoint that may help: Your computer virus scanner with its virus database is almost similar to that immune system... With a piece of (scanning) software it tries to match data (a distinguishing part of the virus software) in your system or inside files. There is simply not enough data (or heuristically tangled up) to recreate a working software-part of whichever virus it tries to detect. Even when you'd take that data, put it into an executable, and actually started it, it would likely give an error. Best case is when that virus scanner would kick in again and quarantine your created program.
You'll have to find for yourself a trusted source to verify this story.

Short story, long: No extra ear for you!
Marchello E.
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

Yes; science is the Democrats strong suit, that is as long as it fits into their agenda. If it doesn’t fit in, they get big tech to muzzle it; so much for science. There isn’t even any freedom in science anymore, the ultimate Orwellian nanny state something every Nazi would be proud of.
What goes around, comes around.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Now they're going after Trump for inciting an errection. Please. They could never accuse
Hillary Clinton of that!!

Blah blah blah scientifically, blah blah blah blah blah following the science blah blah.
Walter Clarkson