Georg Künstler's Ideas...

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

pstroud
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: Georg Künstler's Ideas...

Post by pstroud »

Georg,

I admire your new work and as previously mentioned, I have reviewed and admired your previous testing works.

Unlike most (if not all) others on the forum, I do want to congratulate you again on your latest successful test wheel build. I want to thank to for acknowledging my previous request with others on the forum to show a longer video of the wheel. This was certainly an improvement over the previous 90 degeee video.. Thank You!!!

However, there was an observation and mentionof the new wheel video slowing down towards the end of it. I too noticed this, but it could have been in it normal cycle.

Although I have high-hopes for your wheel build and success, would you mind addressing this issue with a much much longer wheel turning video? Unlike Ken, most of us have high-speed and can access a much larger video post of continuous running.

I want to see you succeed and at the same time, satisisfy "some" of the overwhelming negativity that this form portrays.

Your reponse would be greatly appreciated!

Preston.

Michael
Addict
Addict

Post by Michael »

Is there a motor ?!

Is there someone that starts the wheel with a push !?
Someone hand turning the wheel off to the side? George should show the whole wheel from all main angles.
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

Michael...

Yes, as I've already suggested, it would be nice if he could provide a full 360° rotation clip that was taken on edge so that we could see the rim moving toward us and could also view the two axles on both sides.

Of course, this video could still be faked by having the real motive power of the wheel hidden behind its out of view portion of its rim and running the outer wheel via some sort of rubber wheel in contact with its outer dowel rim surface. One could even eliminate this by simply placing some sort of toy battery powered car inside of the center wheel to keep it climbing the descending inner dowel walls of the outer wheel.

In short, there really is no way that we can tell with 100% certain whether or not any evidence he or anybody else provides here about a claim of perpetual motion is, in fact, true.

The only things that would satisfy me would be if I or someone I trusted personally viewed his device in operation and was allowed to minutely examine its mechanism. Or, if he provided us with the plans for the device and we could build a working model ourselves. Since none of these options seem probable of happening, we may never know, for a fact, that he has a working device.

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

I don't know Georg, but if it were me..

I would film the wheel working from all angle, and there would be
meters saying at which RPM it is working .

This video would be a real time Web Cam and the website would have
pictures of the disassembled wheel.

The wheel would then be reassembled and shown working.
coylo

Post by coylo »

How many times do we need to comment on his good craftmanship, before we miss the point!.........his lack of concrete evidence!

Does anyone ever notice Georg's inability to answer a direct question with a direct answer?

I think he enjoys (and is a master at) whipping up mass hysteria around his wheel with his drip-feeding replies teasing the gullible likes of pstroud, wheeler and Jeff_L. Well I ain't no arse-licker!
I don't regard english not being his first language as an excuse, Georg makes more sense than some of the english speakers on here! lol.
I don't think it would take over two years to to work out the translation of "I have a working wheel - here is the proof" from german to english!

Pstroud whinges about the so called "negativity" on this forum?
This baffles me??? I think what he would rather see is fraudsters getting their moneys worth with a pat on the back!
........cus' what I see is only fellow highly respected members simply offering the truth (to protect gullible members from fraudsters) - well the truth hurts for some people.
....and the honest truth is I only have respect for about 70% of members here. The rest in my opinion are trolling idiots!..........BOMBSHELL!

and now for my direct question......

Georg, do you have a working wheel?.....i.e. an always out of balance wheel that when unrestrained (e.g.untied as in Bessler's case), self-sustains its own rotation.

By the way, I'm more concerned about offering the truth than making friends......some things just need to be said - que rep plummet!
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

Coylo, I like your attitude, which deserves a prompt and true answer from Georg.

However, some here try to "leverage" some answers from people who claim, which may looks like they suck arses, when in fact, they are not.

Georg, is that a working wheel or Not, we just want you to say if it's working perpetually or not ...

You have two choices of answer :

- The wheel is turning perpetually, in front of me, right now, it does x RPM per second with no load otherwise, it produces x amount of excess torque. I have 2 examples of work for you : It can lift x amount of load (read weight) in x amount of time (read seconds) and it can roll by loosing x amount of RPM when someone put some friction on the wheel .

- The wheel is just not working. I could get it to make x turn in x seconds but unfortunately it will stall.

These 2 choices of answer, should be OFFICIAL answers to any question about a working wheel claim.
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

We're all here in search of a working wheel! A wheel works or it does not.

Anyone claiming a working wheel should back up the claim by stating RPM and FORCE.

A simple Prony Brake will determine a wheel's power.

Or tie a string onto the shaft and see how much weight it will lift.

Believe me, if I ever get a working wheel then the very first thing I would do is measure how much work it can do. Next I would document it with a film. I'd tie a string to a weight then wrap the string around the shaft. The string would soon bind tight and start lifting the weight. When the weight reaches the shaft it would then continue around and around the shaft. A video of this would be prove the video has not been run backwards. I would reserve the right to not disclose how a wheel works until the proper patent applications are filed. But I'd most likely offer early disclosure to friends that are willing to keep it confidential until a proper time.

Jetrix
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by Jetrix »

Georg, coylo asked you a question... Or are you repeating yourself and ignoring that and instead, come out in couple of days with some sort of idea and pictures, acting like noting has happened? I must say you have contributed a lot to this community, but you must stop misleading us if you only think your machine is pmm...

(sorry for my bad english)
Gravmaster2000
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Gravmaster2000 »

Hi...has anyone considered putting a pendulum swinging freely from the center of the inner wheel?(VS the TINY weight shown to us in a picture, but VERY hidden in the movie view posted here) I just can't get this out of my head-it seems the most 'right' of everything here so far. I picture a 'pumping action' forcing the inner wheel to 'go to the next rung' early via the pendulums inertia.

Off to WM this!!!
I hope to see something work soon-by someone!!

All hail Mighty Mouse! (Just don't get me angry!)
alliance
Dabbler
Dabbler

**** =>No turn of Georg Künstler's Ideas...****

Post by alliance »

Hello and to everything,

I comes from Germany and had contact with Georg.

To the wheel or to his answers I can only say, he has no wheel which turns by itself. They must not believe any more in it. I know that he has no wheel which would turn. They should maybe help him to improve it - more not.

I hope you to have helped to find the truth.

All the best - which begins future, but without lies or wrong understanding. Bye Alliance
coylo

Post by coylo »

Thank's for those like-minded replies!

If I can make a point that.........

I recently watched a documentary based on the Da Vinci Code hype. It interviewed an author of an (opportunistic) book that explored the background of Dan Brown's theories and anything Holy Grail related in more detail. His publishers expected to shift around 50,000 copies, but they actually shifted around 1 million!
He explained the reason for this as down to the "power of a mystery", like the "joy of not knowing" thread I once posted. People just lap it up, and consume anything related to it.
Was he? Wasn't he?.......Will he? Won't he?

Or in Georg's case.....Does it?......or does it not?
Which brings me to my point!

IMO Georg has deliberately dragged this whole episode out by not addressing the fact that his wheel worked or not from day one, hence the hype and popularity of his thread snowballed. He side-stepped direct probing questions.
He's just another teasing attention seeker.....and some people have been taken for a ride!
He engineered undeserved hype!

Although everyone is impressed with his woodwork......
I have to say that I was never impressed with the ideas operation in the first place!
Like listening to a long joke with a flat punchline, it had no umfff!
I would have dropped it two years ago and moved on to something that gets me-mo-jo going!
alliance
Dabbler
Dabbler

No turn => Georg Künstler's Ideas...

Post by alliance »

Hello!!!

Yes, unfortunately, it is often in such a way. Wrong promises and answers with aerial effect. But often good representations that one believes it. Many inventors thereby search the recognition which they do not find, otherwise. I have found for it very good ideas here which were better than a Georgs idea.

For all the others, I wish the best.
Alliance
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

Hello, Alliance, and welcome to the dicussion board...

You say that you have contact with Georg and know that he does not have a self-turning wheel.

Did you have recent contact with him? If not, then perhaps he has made a recent improvement in his design that you do not know about which DOES allow his wheel to work.

I agree with LIB. It would be nice if Georg himself could give us a straight answer. Does he now or does he not now have a continuously running wheel. If he does, then great, he will be famous and we can all learn something from his design. If he does not, then all he has to do is state this and, maybe, the whole thing can be dismissed as a "misunderstanding" due to the language "barrier" that foreign members have to contend with.

Georg's craftmanship and approach are interesting, but there should be no doubts amongst us as to what he actually has achieved.

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
coylo

Post by coylo »

but there should be no doubts amongst us as to what he actually has achieved.
....and just what was that Ken?
Remind me please because I must have missed it!

EDIT: Ken you just got in before me so, I'll start a new post.....
Last edited by coylo on Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

coylo wrote:
....and just what was that Ken?
Remind me please because I must have missed it!
I meant that there should be no doubts amongst us as to whether or not he has, in fact, achieved a continuously rotating wheel.

ken

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ