Persistent Motor aka Avalanchedrive aka Gravity Turbine

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

re: Persistent Motor aka Avalanchedrive aka Gravity Turbine

Post by preoccupied »

Murilo, I'm glad that you didn't get offended or didn't understand my description earlier. I will try to re-explain so that you can take it good. But you are always back and forth and back and forth with your frustration, wiggling and I just can't give you the right information, I just can't give it to you without you struggling, struggling to understand. I feel like I have to corner you mentally and show you some really big and hard evidence so that you will accept it and just take it. I hope you are okay with me trying to explain perpetual motion to you one more time.

You have a protective covering around your perpetual motion machine. It keeps it safe because without this protective covering, when the motion and friction push on it, it will shoot its weights out. Weights are just spewing out of this thing if you don't have this protective cover. You know this or you wouldn't have that protective cover around your avalanche drive. Don't you realize based on your own understanding that this is where all of the fun is lost, by having this protective covering on your avalanche drive. Because surely by now you just got to know that if you have a protective covering on your avalanche drive to keep the weights from spewing all over the place that surely this costs energy to the system. Remove the protective covering, just go all natural, so that you can have the fun of creating a real perpetual motion machine that isn't cancelling out its forces. That's what I think. I might be wrong. It might be safer to wear a protective covering around your perpetual motion machine. For your gravity turbine though, I think it would look better without it, if you can figure out how to get it off without it falling apart...

If I'm wrong about this protective covering around the avalanche drive and the weights falling out of the machine or trying to, I will owe you an apology. But that's the only thing that I can see that would stop it from working because it's a really good design other than that. It has more weights on one side and 1:1 gear ratio controlling it.

Sincerely,
Preoccupied
rasselasss
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by rasselasss »

Therein lies the problem,just like a simple "balance"scale the heavy side goes to "ground"..in a past post of a sketch ,i proposed a three sprocket design (slanted)which i believe had a "good"possibility of working,i included the weight distance distribution without sprockets but his persistance with 2 sprockets in a vertical design..I.M.H.O...can never work......edit to add -sketch-in rasselasss -album -august 2012 (don't know how to tranfer the image)...
Last edited by rasselasss on Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

I will repeat myself, it's so freaking simple, I can't believe someone would lose years on this..

Your mass on the falling side is falling slower than the mass rising on the other side. Even if you have more mass on the heavy side, your energy in equals energy out.

Think of a crowbar.. The little lever and the big handle.. You are moving quite a large movement of the long handle for say 10 times less movement of the tiny lever, BUT it lifts 10x more.

So, for 1 pound of force of the handle you equal 10 pounds of force on the tiny lever.

Your falling side is the little lever, your lifting side is the large handle.

You have 10x more mass on the little lever.. What happens?

You have a lever.

Good job!
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

murilo do you have a 2 dimensional frontal view of your device?

I looked at the link you provided in my topic ,however I only saw 3d renderings.

jb
Ed
Addict
Addict

Post by Ed »

murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Ed, thanx!

jb, be my guest! When you wish.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BTW, there are some guys here in JB Forum that really make me think that I'm a true genius!!!
Wºººººººsh...
M#i#
Any intelligent comparison with 'avalanchedrive' will show that all PM turning wheels are only baby's toys!
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

There's a fine line between a genius and a crazy person, be careful not to cross that line. (if you didn't already)
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

some of us are genius at defining the unworkable .

you can be a genius while being a fool too.

jb
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

I'm crazy and I'm crossing into the genius. I just hope that I don't slip and fall on the way home from the library.
murilo
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Persistent Motor aka Avalanchedrive aka Gravity Turb

Post by murilo »

LustInBlack wrote:There's a fine line between a genius and a crazy person, be careful not to cross that line. (if you didn't already)
LustInDark,
you're cruel...
Cruel, safe and happy, since you are indeed very far of this board line... B[[[
Take care!
M#i#
Any intelligent comparison with 'avalanchedrive' will show that all PM turning wheels are only baby's toys!
rasselasss
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by rasselasss »

Murilo,in your opening statement on this thread,"no help has arrived ",i have read on this Forum where many have "tried",unfortunately "tunnel vision"of your apparatus which gathers dust,fatally flawed prevents adaption,remodelling your concept of what possibly could give improvement ...testing your abilities i sent you a "flawed"sketch near 2 years ago (see above post)in the hope you could recognise the statement did not concur with the shown dimensions,i was disappointed you could'nt see this,proving your reluctance to consider and dismissal "off hand"any solution that differs from your concept ....in responce of your reply,sharp corners etc.,i politely posted "ask a man that knows"(obvious he did'nt)....i admire belief in one's own theory but this is somewhat like the belief of"flat earthers"and has nowhere else to go without serious redesign and a broadening of one's horizon.(pun intended)..Good Luck.
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

rassselassss, thanx for your kind words.

Fact is that nobody is forced to help, so as nobody is forced to swallow sent help in blind.

Sorry, since I don't remember the help you mention.

What you call 'narrow' is the result of many guessing, destructive own guessing and 'clean-up' for years, believe!

If my device is not working, this is due to my own issues, SINCE up to now I wasn't able to test and/or prove it.

So, when comes a guy to say: 'oh... it will not work but if you do this and that, it will'... Why should I agree to this new comer that even have not how to send a decent appreciation? He just say: it will not work...

BTW, what means 'pun'?
TC!
M#i#
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pun
Encyclopedia to your rescue, murlio. Puns are jokes by having multiple meanings or words that sound similar.

I'm angry at your Avalanche drive now. Your perpetual motion machine is bigger than mine. It hurts my ego. If I were to build one of my ideas and put it next to yours, everybody would point and laugh at mine and say it's so small, look at that big one right there instead. You are a lucky guy, Murilo. Everybody's perpetual motion machine will stop working with enough friction and/or their weights falling out of it but at least yours is big and cool looking. In the end, if you're going to waste energy producing meaningless friction on a device, you wish the entire time that it was the biggest of them all.
murilo
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Persistent Motor aka Avalanchedrive aka Gravity Turb

Post by murilo »

preoc,
I know what you are saying and I'm sorry for your minute model and project!
My model is bigger than yours!!! B))

At least, in the end of stuffs, I can sell my device as an anchor! A true real anchor!

In my Portuguese, 'pum' refers to those gases that 'some few terrorist people' use to liberate in elevators and other public places.
Take care!
M#i#
Ed
Addict
Addict

Post by Ed »

Murilo,

Well done! A perpetual anchor. :-)