How Bessler's Wheel Works

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: How Bessler's Wheel Works

Post by JUBAT »

UbWe - I'm not sure what you're trying to say.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

ovyyus wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:21 am Great topic, good to see everyone hashing out their differences. That's what a forum is for.
Since I've made Newton's and Einstein's mistakes known, I'll let you know what they were. It starts with g = Gm/r^2. Easy enough.
gravity = mass divided by radius squared from its center. The mistake that Newton made is when he said g = Gm1m2/r^2. He didn't
know anyone who could check his work for. I have to proof my own work and know it is very frustrating.
What Newton should've said is g = Gm1/r1^2 = a = Gm2/r2^2. a is the common acceleration of gravity such as between the Moon
and the Earth. Since both the Earth and the Moon are both pulling with equal force on the same point in space, it is 2a and is Einstein's
gravity well. Einstein said a gravity well exits around a planet and not between 2 or more celestial masses.
Somehow the world's scientific community has missed this basic function of math and science. And when saying a gravity well exists
between 2 or more celestial masses along with a Gravity Powered Engine (GPE) tends to prove that gravity has energy. And this
information will change science.
And with a GPE, piping water for irrigation from point A to point B might become economical. Simply no transmission lines required. No
source of "energy" required. The problem with perpetual motion is it might have to be complicated as all Hell before simplifying it. And I've
also found that my way doesn't work.
Last edited by UbWe on Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

JUBAT wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:45 am UbWe - I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

The word forum has 2 definitions. It's either a panel of judges or a place where people discuss things. If people can't understand the
science and math that goes into a design, they really can't offer a qualified opinion. I discussed with some people on FaceBook who told
me the first 747 to fly didn't do a few barrel rolls. They needed some type of proof.
The first ever 747 to do a test flight had the specific malfunction that I mentioned. Wing flaps extending on one wing but not the other. A web
search led me to a news story that detailed the problem I said occurred. My father told me about it. What they had to consider is what does it
mean when the sections of a wing's flap comes loose? https://simpleflying.com/boeing-747-fir ... niversary/
They had to extend the wing flaps on the left wing so the ailerons could control the roll of the aircraft. Boeing engineers did not have a lock out
mechanism in the hydraulic actuators. The drag of the air passing under the wing created extended the wing flaps. I really have no need to work how
someone else tells me to when it's my money and my work. The first 747 test flight was a failure. That plane simply was not safe to fly on or to
allow it in the air. Pilots die testing airplanes. Why they get paid good money to risk their lives.
Last edited by UbWe on Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

The only thing that truly gives you any authority on this forum is if you have a working Bessler Wheel. Neither of us does so neither of us can speak with authority on the subject. We can discuss things leading up to the wheel, but until there is a working wheel, we are both of the same intellect. If you were to claim you were smarter than I am or I claimed to be smarter than you - we would both be no better than the the victims of bum-fighting in that no matter who wins or loses is still a bum - figuratively speaking.

You can be smart about airplanes and the math that goes into a wheel, but if your wheel doesn't run like Bessler's, you can't speak with authority on the subject. To claim you can speak with authority on the subject as if you know the answer as to how it was done, yet can't procure a working wheel, then you're just a puppet or a figurehead barking words all day long with nothing to back you up. This applies to me as well.

It even applies to WC - he thinks he has a solution and he is confident he knows the solution, but he hasn't made a working wheel yet to prove his concept. And I'm skeptical of his idea as well as your builds.

BTW: Did you get a patreon account set-up so we can donate to your deportation fund?
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

UbWe wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:17 am
ovyyus wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:21 am Great topic, good to see everyone hashing out their differences. That's what a forum is for.
Since I've made Newton's and Einstein's mistakes known, I'll let you know what they were. It starts with g = Gm/r^2. Easy enough.
gravity = mass divided by radius squared from its center. The mistake that Newton made is when he said g = Gm1m2/r^2. He didn't
know anyone who could check his work for. I have to proof my own work and know it is very frustrating.
What Newton should've said is g = Gm1/r1^2 = a = Gm2/r2^2. a is the common acceleration of gravity such as between the Moon
and the Earth. Since both the Earth and the Moon are both pulling with equal force on the same point in space, it is 2a and is Einstein's
gravity well. Einstein said a gravity well exits around a planet and not between 2 or more celestial masses.
Somehow the world's scientific community has missed this basic function of math and science. And when saying a gravity well exists
between 2 or more celestial masses along with a Gravity Powered Engine (GPE) tends to prove that gravity has energy. And this
And with a GPE, piping water for irrigation from point A to point B might become economical. Simply no transmission lines required. No
source of "energy" required. The problem with perpetual motion is it might have to be complicated as all Hell before simplifying it. And I've
So you're claiming to be smarter than Einstein and Newton? Wow...I'm not sure if I can believe that.

I do like your admission that you found your way doesn't work. We can work with that...
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

JUBAT wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:38 am
UbWe wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:17 am
So you're claiming to be smarter than Einstein and Newton? Wow...I'm not sure if I can believe that.

I do like your admission that you found your way doesn't work. We can work with that...
I never said smarter, you did. If I correct them and expand on their work then I'll always be associated with their work. What I'll be doing
just as I would be doing with Bessler's work is making it more valuable. From your perspective, the word "peer" comes to mind. And that is
kind of mind blowing if you think about it. I'd basically be associating Bessler's Wheel with astronomical behavior.
That allows me to find the way that does work just as Bessler and the Wright Brothers did. Research and Development requires working
at something. What have you worked at?
Last edited by UbWe on Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

UbWe wrote:The problem with perpetual motion is it might have to be complicated as all Hell before simplifying it.
That seems often the case with 'simple' solutions that are only obvious retrospectively.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

ovyyus wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:04 am
UbWe wrote:The problem with perpetual motion is it might have to be complicated as all Hell before simplifying it.
That seems often the case with 'simple' solutions that are only obvious retrospectively.

It is that way with Bessler's Wheel. Some of it will still be challenging.
Last edited by UbWe on Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

What have I worked at? Great question.

I've spent the vast majority of my life, way before internet and way before this forum trying to solve the wheel. I didn't take pictures of anything and none of my wheels worked. Thousands upon thousands of dollars spent and a lifetime of regrets. I gave up on self improvement to pursue my dream of a Bessler Wheel and failed at it. I could have been so much more and I threw it all away in pursuit of this poppycock. I have regrets...deep ones...so it's kind of cathartic to come in here and wallow in misery with the rest of the crowd who are squandering their lives, time, and money on this pursuit. I'm skeptical, cynical, and privately scoff at some of these attempts. I can't help myself and still offer different ideas, but they're all fruitless and pointless. Maybe the wheel can be solved and maybe not...but it won't be in my lifetime.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

JUBAT wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:43 am What have I worked at? Great question.

I've spent the vast majority of my life, way before internet and way before this forum trying to solve the wheel. I didn't take pictures of anything and none of my wheels worked. Thousands upon thousands of dollars spent and a lifetime of regrets. I gave up on self improvement to pursue my dream of a Bessler Wheel and failed at it. I could have been so much more and I threw it all away in pursuit of this poppycock. I have regrets...deep ones...so it's kind of cathartic to come in here and wallow in misery with the rest of the crowd who are squandering their lives, time, and money on this pursuit. I'm skeptical, cynical, and privately scoff at some of these attempts. I can't help myself and still offer different ideas, but they're all fruitless and pointless. Maybe the wheel can be solved and maybe not...but it won't be in my lifetime.

Alan, give it up. You won't invite me to your home because I won't put out for you. Your post shows how stupid this forum is.
I didn't take pictures of anything and none of my wheels worked. Thousands upon thousands of dollars spent and a lifetime of regrets.
You just described this forum. What you said goes along with John Collins calling me a loser for working at Bessler's Wheel. I just didn't think that you'd openly post that this forum is a joke and Bessler's Wheel is a joke. And yet they love you.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

I can assure you that I'm not AB. In fact he no longer posted here long before I ever joined. Half the people here don't even know who you're talking about as you keep talking about people are long gone. Ralph Lortie and AB are long gone and don't participate here anymore.

I'm kind of getting the Dylan Mulvaney vibe from you. It's okay if you're gay, but you did sort of bring that topic up prior. If you're not, then I apologize for the misread.

You're fun to troll and argue with you know it? You'll make someone a good wife some day.

By the way...if you want to claim success with your wheel, I promise I won't tell that you were behind it spinning it the entire time.
Last edited by JUBAT on Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Well it is a relief to put the children in the ignore room.
Those in their first, second or even third childhoods.

If the ignore function broke the way ranking and photo archive has then the noise to signal ration would be too great.

To put something forward as a signal instead of noise.

I am working on a small physical device that is flat packed.
It is light and easy to post and assemble.

A recipient can replicate using basic methods of construction.

This has been my plan from the start.

I found working on each skill set assists the others already learned.

All the Best
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
Fcdriver
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Fcdriver »

Tarsier79 wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:45 pm Your disability is hearing loss? Big F'n deal. I am half deaf too, but I don't run around trying to make everyone feel sorry for me. I don't want to listen to most people anyway. I thought you suffered brain trauma, which caused you to be a massive dick. The only reason nobody tolerates you isn't because of where you were born, or what you suffered, or your religion, it is because you are a stupid, irritating, ridiculous and unpleasant narcissist.

Want to talk math? Math says gravity is conservative. That means your gravity wheels torque adds to 0 through one revolution. If your math says that, you have the math correct. Your math doesn't say that, because it is naive. Also, Math says energy is conservative, so actually no over-unity will work.

Your wheel. Your current wheel is a slight redesign of your last failed wheel, which you also said you had working math for. The reason it doesn't work isn't due to bearing or sliding friction. It is due to the base principle being flawed.
Hmm gravity is conservative, meaning you have to be smarter than what you are working With,,basically smarter than a falling rock!

Gravity is difficult, but giving it enough respect, an that lifting quickly gravity causes problems. A ROCK dropping on a wheel, reduces its push as rpm increases, while costing increased negative against rotation.
Putting two much time in the drop, of a weigh, is redundant, the cost of lifting is key! If a human can swing on a pole swing, and swing it 360 degrees, then a perpetual wheel is definitely possible!
No you can’t train a rock, to dance, but you can mechanically limit it’s movement, to reduce the inertia loss of lifting!
Yes a ROCK, while being lifted, from the same leveraged position costs more to lift, than it gives towards rotation, meaning it has to be lifted, from a different leveraged point! The lift has to increase the falling rocks distance of push, on a moving wheel, leverage point of the falling rock, because falling rock reduces its additional push as rpm increases. Try using a portion of the cost of lift, to power, a movement within the wheel, to increase the distance of push as rpm increases.

If your cost of transportation to go to and from a job, was greater than the money produced, wouldn’t you seek a reduction in that cost of transportation? Wouldn’t it be great if that reduced cost of transportation, happened to increase the pay equally as it, reduces the transportation cost?

Think of it as carpooling, while selling passengers their breakfast, lunch and dinner, profiting from the selling of food, as a business
Forget your lust for the rich man's gold
All that you need is in your soul
And you can do this, oh baby, if you try
All that I want for you my son is to be satisfied
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

Fcdriver wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:23 pm
Tarsier79 wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:45 pm Your disability is hearing loss? Big F'n deal. I am half deaf too, but I don't run around trying to make everyone feel sorry for me. I don't want to listen to most people anyway. I thought you suffered brain trauma, which caused you to be a massive dick. The only reason nobody tolerates you isn't because of where you were born, or what you suffered, or your religion, it is because you are a stupid, irritating, ridiculous and unpleasant narcissist.

Want to talk math? Math says gravity is conservative. That means your gravity wheels torque adds to 0 through one revolution. If your math says that, you have the math correct. Your math doesn't say that, because it is naive. Also, Math says energy is conservative, so actually no over-unity will work.

Your wheel. Your current wheel is a slight redesign of your last failed wheel, which you also said you had working math for. The reason it doesn't work isn't due to bearing or sliding friction. It is due to the base principle being flawed.
Hmm gravity is conservative, meaning you have to be smarter than what you are working With,,basically smarter than a falling rock!

Gravity is difficult, but giving it enough respect, an that lifting quickly gravity causes problems. A ROCK dropping on a wheel, reduces its push as rpm increases, while costing increased negative against rotation.
Putting two much time in the drop, of a weigh, is redundant, the cost of lifting is key! If a human can swing on a pole swing, and swing it 360 degrees, then a perpetual wheel is definitely possible!
No you can’t train a rock, to dance, but you can mechanically limit it’s movement, to reduce the inertia loss of lifting!
Yes a ROCK, while being lifted, from the same leveraged position costs more to lift, than it gives towards rotation, meaning it has to be lifted, from a different leveraged point! The lift has to increase the falling rocks distance of push, on a moving wheel, leverage point of the falling rock, because falling rock reduces its additional push as rpm increases. Try using a portion of the cost of lift, to power, a movement within the wheel, to increase the distance of push as rpm increases.

If your cost of transportation to go to and from a job, was greater than the money produced, wouldn’t you seek a reduction in that cost of transportation? Wouldn’t it be great if that reduced cost of transportation, happened to increase the pay equally as it, reduces the transportation cost?

Think of it as carpooling, while selling passengers their breakfast, lunch and dinner, profiting from the selling of food, as a business

What I think what everyone misses is that linear momentum needs to be conserved as angular momentum. And then this is about perspectives.
When a weight is swinging down as in the attached image, it is generating linear momentum. When the swinging weight passes bottom center and
it moves closer to the axis of rotation its momentum is being conserved as angular momentum.
This is considering that when accelerated by the Earth's gravity it is linear and when it is rotating upward it is angular momentum. To go with what NASA
says;

What are Newton’s Laws of Motion?

1; An object at rest remains at rest, and an object in motion remains in motion at constant speed and in a straight line unless acted on by an unbalanced force.
2; The acceleration of an object depends on the mass of the object and the amount of force applied.
3; Whenever one object exerts a force on another object, the second object exerts an equal and opposite on the first.

For me to be nice to Jubat and not the jerk that I've been, only he will talk while I finish my work on Bessler's Wheel. Since he
and his friends know where I post and what I post, he can post my work in here and explain it. This is because Jubat holds onto
"what is better". He knows the difference in how momentum is considered and Newton's laws of motion while he also knows;

Luke 10:38 As Jesus and his disciples were on their way, he came to a village where a woman named Martha opened her home to him. 39 She had a sister called Mary, who sat at the Lord’s feet listening to what he said. 40 But Martha was distracted by all the preparations that had to be made. She came to him and asked, “Lord, don’t you care that my sister has left me to do the work by myself? Tell her to help me!”

41 “Martha, Martha,” the Lord answered, “you are worried and upset about many things, 42 but few things are needed—or indeed only one.[a] Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her.”

And the query is simple. How can linear momentum be conserved as angular momentum? The mistake everyone makes is building
something that is symmetrical. Jubat can explain what this means in a design with or without using levers.
Attachments
Mt 85.png
Last edited by UbWe on Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

Without getting too technical, I would assume telling everyone to copy your build is the key to a working Bessler wheel. You've got it figured out and where Einstein and Newton weren't necessarily wrong, but their understanding was lacking.

So stay tuned, JL is on the verge of a working wheel - any day now!