Another claim to a working device...

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

murilo
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Another claim to a working device...

Post by murilo »

murilo wrote:My feeling is that Senhor Renato, more than all, has absolute and frank moral support of his Family!
In other words: family nice people that, believing or not, will do what he wants, order or desires.
Any intelligent comparison with 'avalanchedrive' will show that all PM turning wheels are only baby's toys!
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

Very sensible of them.
murilo
Addict
Addict

re: Another claim to a working device...

Post by murilo »

Yep...
specially if/since/hence he NEEDS all this...
Any intelligent comparison with 'avalanchedrive' will show that all PM turning wheels are only baby's toys!
MrVibrating
Addict
Addict

Post by MrVibrating »

Hi Grimer, yes internal pendulums are something i've been playing with lately, and very useful they are too. However, even if such a design were successful, i tend towards believing Bessler when he denied using any form of stator.

Even then, however, a component which only transiently aligns to gravity on a per-cycle basis (thus still satisfying his claim of everythig going around together) could still perform the same function.

And this is why i justify my current use of such hanging weights - it might not be so elegant or faithful to Bessler's design, but is probably fulfilling a similar function to something his did...

Of course, if it relied on no form of gravitational bearing at all, then chances are it was an inertial exploit rather than a gravitational one (a possibility i still haven't entirely dismissed)..
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Made a trip today to Richland Washington, shopping for tools and materials at my nearest "Harbor Freight" outlet.

On my returning southbound trip on Interstate I-82 I met a truck with pilot cars flagging a wide load. As it approached and we passed each other at a combined estimated speed of 130 miles per hour, (I was doing 70) I received the shock of my life.

The truck was hauling a large bright red painted object that appeared to be a reduced size RAR machine. I attempted to scrutinize it to the best of my ability in the short time frame I had. In my rear view mirror I noted a large tractor type wheel and tire mounted to the lower rear of the machine. This wheel appeared to be retracted so that the load sit flat on the semi-tractor trailer. In all the machine was at least 45 feet long, 12 feet wide and 14 feet high!

If it was some form of farm implement, I have no idea of what it would be used for.

Ralph
Andyb
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Andyb »

Hi Mrvibrating ,i agree with your point on the hanging weight approach I have found that there are simular results with both hanging weights and rotating weights in chambers I believe Bessler used both approaches some how he stumbled on a clashing in the system which created the imbalance and the energy can be released because the negative torque weight value is low,that is the most important lesson to learn ,keep it light i say, do not ask for too much ,bessler said when it first ran it was so slow you could hardly see it move at all and that was with one cross bar,imho of course,hope this helps all the best Andyb
Only by making mistakes can you truly learn
Blitzbrain
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Blitzbrain »

Hi Forum,

has anyone SEEN this thing in action?
HAs anyone been on site in Illinois?

I'd just like to know...

Would be lots of steel for it... if it didn't work...

I'd like to see a video or a testimony from a well known scientist... seeing it running... like s'Gravesande... or so...

Boy! this is massive!

#Impressed.. but doubting...
Kind regards form Germany

Never stop Groovin'!

Blitz
Furcurequs
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Furcurequs »

There are some new additions at the RAR website.

http://rarenergia.com.br

They've added some text where (from what I could understand through Google Translate) they mentioned the filing of their patents and talked about obtaining "eternal" energy from gravity like one obtains "eternal" energy from the sun. (Maybe they used a better word than "eternal" in the original Portuguese?)

I'll let you deal with/translate the original Portuguese as you see fit, though.

They also added a pdf file and some pictures of yellowed pages from some book that is apparently about thermodynamics.

They have also shown their advertisements again.

Here's one, though, that maybe those here haven't seen. I saw a small version of this before, I believe, in a camera shot on another site:

http://rarenergia.com.br/rar.jpg

So, a rambling treatise on "eternal" energy from sun and gravity and mention of thermodynamics and their patents and the redisplay of their ads, but no evidence of a working device or links to actual news articles about the device which would of course eliminate the need for all the other stuff.

For me their behavior tilts my scales much more toward the skeptical side.

Dwayne
I don't believe in conspiracies!
I prefer working alone.
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

You beat me to it - again.

I agree, it's not encouraging. They need to show a video of it working. Perhaps Murilo could write them a letter exhorting them to do this.

Though from a strictly personal point of view I hope they haven't succeeded because I have at last got all my Keenie ducks in a row and only need to go through them with cBucket2 to sort out stuff which people may not understand.

Setting up a point of principle experiment to show continuous running shouldn't be too difficult either since I've cracked the problem of providing feedback for the recoil and so achieving reset.
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Grimer, I'm sorry...

I'll not do this, because I feel they deal to issues and I don't find I have the right to charge/corner them, even if they opened a 'public' site and provoked expectations.

Possibly we'll never know what happens!

Best!
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

Fair enough. Anyone else speak Portuguese?

If I write something and use the google translator will you be prepared to put it into good Portuguese for me?
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

My browser automatically gives a translation of the Portuguese.

Here it is:

Title :

Considerations and comments about our engine consisting of a continuous and perpetual mechanical movement powered by the energy contained in the severity

and

The Laws of Thermodynamics Discussed the matter anexa ( http://www.cienciamao.usp.br/dados/rec/ ... rquivo.pdf ).

1 - The author of the article on Laws of Thermodynamics, Antonio Teixeira de Souza Júnior, cites as a prime example of the power of the sun perceptibly or comments that do not exist transformations of some type of energy or other types of energy, in some cases transfers. energy.
energy of the Sun, in the example he quotes the sun's energy on how light or heat is absorbed by the flat, the Sun, by our retina.
we see, feel and live because r oubamos some energy from the sun, and this because the sun there.
energy of the sun is being harnessed to produce electricity and other mechanical movements. It is taken up in various forms, plates, mirrors, etc.. And is transformed into steam, and the steam drives turbines and so on. I understand that any mechanical movement powered by energy captured by the sun is a perpetual and eternal movement. It seems evident that the sun exists and is eternal, any mechanical movement powered by solar energy, this eternal life and will also be eternal and everlasting.
Laws of Thermodynamics do not put doubt the existence of the sun's energy. Quite the contrary, assert that this energy is harnessed and there is simply a large number of transformations that occur within nature itself and also those that occur with the intervention of the work of machines, appliances, etc.., Produced by people, all with purpose to harness energy from the sun, man has learned to use the sun energy stone heating and hot water heating stones, and since then hundreds of other uses. The author further states that the term power consumption is therefore not correct. The energy is used and not consumed.

Now I comment the energy contained in the Earth's gravity that I use to move my motor mechanic.
There can be no doubt about the existence of energy in the Earth's gravity, just as the Laws of Thermodynamics asserts the existence of Energy From the Sun Just as the sun's energy is harnessed and used noticeably or not, the power of gravity can also be harnessed and used. Men learned early that when they put weight on the bottom of their canoes they became more stable. When the forces of the winds or seas bowed vessels man uses gravity to bring them back to horizontal position. It was also learned driving currents of water using the energy of gravity. The water that drives the turbines do so only by gravity. When you stack a number of boxes that is kept by the battery power of gravity and also a building standing in the power of gravity. When an aircraft takes off using other energy sources, including solar, to lift off and uses the energy of gravity to land.
Accordingly there are hundreds or thousands of uses that humanity is the energy contained in the Earth's gravity is imperceptible because it is used to do this. Effectively the energy contained in the Earth's gravity is permanent and eternal just like the sun's energy. Today the only difference between the energy of the sun and the energy of gravity is that man learned technologies to capture the sun's energy and transform them for use in other activities of your choice. So in addition to the natural uses energy from the sun which is a perpetual and eternal energy, we can capture, store or even directly use this energy into mechanical movements selected by us and also use this energy on things chosen for us. If the energy contained severity man learned to use it in hundreds of ways, but is still limited in their choice of where to use this energy. This is because until now it has not been possible to capture this energy and direct it to a particular person chosen for use in the same way that is done in the power of the sun. then we have a fundamental issue is to establish whether there is power in the Earth's gravity does not exist or . then we have three possibilities:

There is energy in the Earth's gravity, and in this case it is obviously impossible to take and use what does not exist;
There is energy in the Earth's gravity, but it is considered an infallible truth that is impossible to capture and use this energy;
There is energy in the Earth's gravity and it may be possible to capture this energy and use by man in a chosen way.
Simply this did not happen today, but there energy in the Earth's gravity that capture and use can be made. Laws of Thermodynamics does not refer to energy contained in gravity, let alone claim that this energy does not exist, and there is still no nothing in the Laws of Thermodynamics stating that it is impossible to capture the energy contained in the Earth's gravity and make it available for any purpose chosen by the person. The Laws of Thermodynamics deal with the transformation of energy and its use, then they open the door for all energy transformations and their uses. Examination of the Laws of Thermodynamics encouraged hundreds of people in the past looking for a way to capture the energy of gravity and use it in a shape of your choice and not only in the ways permitted by nature. Likewise this was done with the sun's energy can be done with the energy of gravity, harnessing and using the laws of thermodynamics. A RAR Energia Ltda. was created with the sole purpose of research and find ways to capture the energy contained in the Earth's gravity and use it as your choice, such as a mechanical feed system with a continuous movement that will provide energy for various purposes. then we are transforming the energy of gravity on steps leading to it can be used for purposes chosen by the people. existing Being the eternal and perpetual energy in Earth's gravity to feed the movement of this energy will also be eternal and everlasting. On December 31, 2012 RAR Energia Ltda. published his first story in the newspapers of Porto Alegre, Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, such as the following:
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

Furcurequs wrote: ...

So, a rambling treatise on "eternal" energy from sun and gravity and mention of thermodynamics and their patents and the redisplay of their ads, but no evidence of a working device or links to actual news articles about the device which would of course eliminate the need for all the other stuff.

For me their behaviour tilts my scales much more toward the sceptical side.

Dwayne
Having read their treatise it's clear that they have no idea why their machine works (assuming that it does).

Anyone viewing a working demonstration probably concludes that it must be an elaborate scam - especially if they have recourse to establishment scientific advice who will tell them that it is impossible.

That must be very frustrating for them (assuming it works of course).
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

Andyb wrote:... somehow he stumbled on a clashing in the system which created the imbalance and the energy can be released ...
Yes - "clashing in the system". Or as Hans von Lieven pointed out, recoil.

Recoil energy is needed to reset the system to its initial state. Same principle as the machine gun.

Preventing an opposing weight from falling means that Gravity feeds energy in asymmetrically. This is the "explosive charge" that drives apart the single weight, (a simple pendulum) and the remaining multiple coupled weights (a compound pendulum). The single weight recoils to its original place relative to the rest of the weights aided by some feedback energy to make up for the inevitable losses involved in recoil. This restores perfect balance to the wheel and allows the asymmetric gravity pulse to carry the wheel around to the start position.
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Grimer wrote:Fair enough. Anyone else speak Portuguese?

If I write something and use the google translator will you be prepared to put it into good Portuguese for me?
We can try this if you want and since you use current english.