His Secret Is In The Levers

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

james.lindgard wrote:Jim,
Go bother someone else. Besides, as Walt said, he doesn't like me in here because he and ab hammer don't like Norwegians. And you did not say that was a lie.
Hey, most of the time I do not read your posts, or post that concern you. It was by chance that I read your FALSE claim about Melania Trump being Russian. Thus I called you out on it. It was YOU who brought up the subject of Melania Trump's nationality.
james.lindgard wrote:I can see where discussing Bessler is a waste of time because Scott allows for people to be openly bigoted in here.
So are you calling me a bigot? I've NEVER said a word about YOUR heritage.
james.lindgard wrote:As for Mrs. Trump, not my concern. I like the way you called me a liar. That's all you have.
So why did you make the FALSE claim saying that Melania Trump was Russian?

Simple admit you made a mistake and move on. Don't attack ME for pointing out your obvious false statement. Another name for a false statement is a "LIE".

You were either ignorant of the true facts, or you simply assumed something that was false, or you outright lied. In any case, simply admit such was a mistake, and move on. Don't attack me for your ignorant error.

Now get your panties out of a twist, take your medicine, and stop acting like an idiot.

james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

Why are you making such an issue out of my being wrong? Maybe I thought her accent sounded Russian or Donald married another Russian woman.
And yet you attack me. As it has been said in this thread, I am Norwegian and that is the only reason needed to dislike me.
As for Slovenia, not sure but many countries in that area speak Russian.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

re: His Secret Is In The Levers

Post by preoccupied »

Nobody hates Norwegians, or even knows who they are. You act like they are a big country that was part of a major war that a lot of people have an opinion about like Germany. It's not man. People don't like you because of your own attitude that you display. There's not a comment section for why people give a red dot, no revue for you to revue for this reason, but if there was I bet AB_Hammer could fill a 20 page report about you.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

I heard those Norwegians are going to eat all reindeer, starting with Rudolf... Santa might stay at home this year.
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: re: His Secret Is In The Levers

Post by james.lindgard »

preoccupied wrote:Nobody hates Norwegians, or even knows who they are. You act like they are a big country that was part of a major war that a lot

of people have an opinion about like Germany. It's not man. People don't like you because of your own attitude that you display. There's not a comment section for why people give a red dot, no revue for you to revue for this reason, but if there was I bet AB_Hammer could fill a 20 page report about you.
So I guess when Walt posted his client doesn't like Norwegians is because?

Nah, people don't like me because I figured out Bessler"s wheel when one of the self elected forum leaders should have it.
And preoccupied, how is posting actual work a poor attitude?

I think my success shows some people for what they really are. After all, Bessler was both arrested and convinced it was in his. Best interest because he wasn't a German like Wagner.
It's coming off as the same thing now.

@ME, it's the Lapp who eat reindeer but many Americans eat deer meat, not sure what they have to do with anything except supporting those who attack me.
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

@All,
I'll just stick to working offline. This will allow the forum leaders to explain why I:''m right.
Still, need surgery before building and have seen no one in here with serious medical issues attacked like me. And as AB Hammer posted, cancer can nnot be used as an excuse. I think that says it all. Safter all, he meant if he wants me to prove something to him, I have to do it or he can. Call mme a fraud in the same manner Wagner called Bessler a fraud.

And e1, I think it's funny that people.can't work together to realize Bessler's wheel.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

I have a working Bessler Wheel design that harnesses gravity but I am not going to share it because if people used it for their workload needs everywhere in the world the planet Earth would change orbit. My wheel is balanced but it still pushes enough gravitational force downward with its weights that it can compress springs that can turn the wheel. There is excess extra force to do work with the gravity. The wheel is balanced. I had screen shot what I was looking at before I drew it and I was glancing at this topic of yours. I probably drew it as easily as I did because I've been slightly healthier recently. I usually have headaches but off and on I have felt better. I'm actually pretty intensely smart when I'm healthy. High IQ is present on my Mom's side of my family.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
Trevor Lyn Whatford
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Trevor Lyn Whatford »

Hi preoccupied,

maybe if you put your gravity wheel to good use, your headaches would go completely when the CO2 levels drop, and we use hydrogen fuel cells instead, with water dripping out the tail pipe and no CO2.

So what is it to be? we carry on how we making energy now and we poison our next generation, or we use your gravity wheels and risk a shift in the orbit, the later is very unlikely, and if it did happen then it would take a lot longer than it would for man kind to poison every living thing.

IMO you do not have a gravity wheel to show, and your coming up with an excuse not to show whats in the empty box.

Jame's, do shut up, I know for a fact more men hate the English than any other country in the world, mainly because their women love the English!

We have soaps to watch on television if we need that sort of stuff, so lets leave the drama there and discuss Bessler's Wheel and alike.
I have been wrong before!
I have been right before!
Hindsight will tell us!
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

"not sure what they have to do with anything". Read my statement again, the secret lies in leverage...

"[..] his client doesn't like Norwegians is because"... I thought that statement was a form of sarcasm, but when there has to be a reason then it must have something to do with Santa as a form of competition??
You could have had Santa Claus (mainly a US product) in your pocket by organizing a mere state-wide or Scandinavian-wide BBQ :-)
Besides my perhaps strange way of expressing myself, I don't see how your affiliation with Norway could be something negative at all; it's considered the most prosperous and exemplary country in the world. wiki: Norway

I naively try a new one: So if it's not reindeer then it must be sushi, everyone likes sushi !!
Thus guys so you know: without Norwegians, no sushi !

"...when one of the self elected forum leaders should have it."
Don't mind the so called forum-leaders. Some might talk nonsense, not all are bad.

Trevor Lyn Whatford wrote:I know for a fact more men hate the English than any other country in the world, mainly because their women love the English!
We have soaps to watch on television if we need that sort of stuff...
True statements there! My girl watches them all: "downton-abbey", "crown".... Should explain why I'm here that often.
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

Trevor Lyn Whatford wrote:Hi preoccupied,

maybe if you put your gravity wheel to good use, your headaches would go completely when the CO2 levels drop, and we use hydrogen fuel cells instead, with water dripping out the tail pipe and no CO2.

So what is it to be? we carry on how we making energy now and we poison our next generation, or we use your gravity wheels and risk a shift in the orbit, the later is very unlikely, and if it did happen then it would take a lot longer than it would for man kind to poison every living thing.

IMO you do not have a gravity wheel to show, and your coming up with an excuse not to show whats in the empty box.

Jame's, do shut up, I know for a fact more men hate the English than any other country in the world, mainly because their women love the English!

We have soaps to watch on television if we need that sort of stuff, so lets leave the drama there and discuss Bessler's Wheel and alike.
Is that so Trevor Lynn Whatford? Well watch as Jonathan MS Perry puts an end to the entire human race. I share this without the permission of my estranged wife Katy Perry. Soon all of humanity and all life on Earth will DIE!
Attachments
Screenshot (4).gif
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: re: His Secret Is In The Levers

Post by james.lindgard »

Trevor Lyn Whatford wrote:Hi preoccupied,

Trrevor,
Why tell me to shut ip when I'm not the one who started the drama as you put it.
After all, I haven't seen anyone post as much open source work as me. Jealousy is an ugly thing.

P.s., Trevor, maybe I should wait until I have my medical situation resolved before posting any work?
Dr. 's don't want to do anything because a surgeon put my colon in wrong. It seems a lot of people have trouble looking at an image of something and know what details are imprtant. Needless to say, imaging software is dangerous in it's mediocrity.
I've tried getting some doctors interested in asking to have the code rewritten so it's easier to see what's been images. As it is now, details are obscurred.

On a small phone, sorry about any typos
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

I think that the first person that will be able to understand my screen shot 4 just by looking at it will be Jim_Mich. I even speculate that Jim_Mich already might have the same design but isn't sharing it for the same concern about planet Earth's orbit changing. I'm sure that a working motion wheel that would avert this condition is more complicated than my wheel and avoids using any gravitational force such as my wheel which only uses gravitational force. If you think you can just go ahead and use gravity for energy, you would be killing the entire human race. But if you move a little further and find a motion wheel then maybe there is a chance that you found something that will not change the orbit of a planet that it's used on. Jim_Mich is German and Germans are some of the smartest people in the world. Some of my best traits, like my tall athletic build and some of my family having high IQ are likely from my German side of my family.
ruggerodk
Devotee
Devotee

Post by ruggerodk »

2WW wasn't very smart.
Many smart people immigrated to US.
US' global military involvement after 2WW makes me wonder....

And no, I'm not very smart: I can't figure out your sketch.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

My sketch isn't drawn right... It should still work though. That's Bessler's wheel trust me.
Trevor Lyn Whatford
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Trevor Lyn Whatford »

Jame's

your Bessler's wheel work here is commendable, and is not my issue here. It is all the world is against me stuff (drama) that comes with it that is a issue.

I am sure nobody here wishes you any harm, there are some here having a bit of fun with you, because you are to easy, but I see no malice in there comments, only a bit of banter, as people do, and that is how you should see it, just a bit of friendly banter.

Like ME suggests, you should be proud of your heritage, the only true Americans, are the true American Indians, the rest are a mix and match, just like most countries, and that is not a bad thing at all, once you take away the extremism elements.
I have been wrong before!
I have been right before!
Hindsight will tell us!