Another claim to a working device...

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

murilo
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Another claim to a working device...

Post by murilo »

Unbalanced wrote:I apologize up front for perpetuating the high-jacking of this thread Dwayne.

Poa_engineer wanted to know what force made the Avalanche drive move and never received an answer.

Though it’s not my place to answer this, I suspect at present, it is the power of the supposed Big Bang that initiated the hydrogen reaction that is our sun that grew the grass that fed the cow that Murilo ate to power his hand in moving the upper wheel.

No slight intended to my Brazilian friend.

Perhaps the phenomenon described in the following video should be considered as a possible refinement to your devise (that you have so tenaciously clung to) Murilo.

Instead of the friction-rife chain with wheels you currently utilize, perhaps a ball chain would be better and just maybe this phenomenon (shown in the video) would suffice to do away with your upper wheel.

http://www.livescience.com/42565-gravit ... ained.html

scroll down to video
Oh, beloved Master Foolbalanced!
Howdy!
We salute to your top and so wise and smart sapientia! Bb
Thank you for your grand attention to our so small and mortal questions!!!
Please, keep your beloved person in your sacred ivory tower... Let us, the moron kids, learn with our own mistakes and illusions...
Thank you so much, Beloved!
Take care!
Any intelligent comparison with 'avalanchedrive' will show that all PM turning wheels are only baby's toys!
Unbalanced
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: Another claim to a working device...

Post by Unbalanced »

If I offended you Murilo, it was not my intention. C
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

poa,
pls, be kind to visit this thread:

http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewt ... 012#123012

The very last msg is sent to you.
( no rush... calm down.)
Any intelligent comparison with 'avalanchedrive' will show that all PM turning wheels are only baby's toys!
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

Curtis, Murillo is always offended when people aren't blinded by ignorance in relation to his overcomplicated paperweight/doorstop.
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Unbalanced wrote:If I offended you Murilo, it was not my intention. C
Oh, Beloved!!!...
Your words came to smash my person!!!...
How would my mean person be offended by your Person????
Indeed sorry for the misunderstanding!!!...
With the most kind and respectful regards...
M
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

poa_engineer wrote:
Grimer wrote:@ poa_engineer

I hope you don't mind my asking but if you are a "classical engineer" what on earth possessed you to contact this forum who you must view as a lot of deluded amateurs.

Incidentally, your English is very good. How so?
Grimer,

I found this topic searching on Google about RAR Energia and I notice you discussed the design very carefully. It seemed to be the right place to share my pictures and to try to understand this weird enterprise. Actually I didn't realize that there were lot of "believers". But I'm not the only skeptic here, am I?

Regarding my English, thanks a lot! I just didn't write enough for you to catch my errors. :-) In fact I used to use English a lot at work for some time.
It certainly is the right place to share your pictures and I for one eagerly await more bulletins from the battle zone.

While you're here please free to bring your engineering expertise to bear on our deliberations.
You could start with one of my idée fixe and point out the logical error(s) I must have made since what I'm suggesting is "impossible".

After all, since you are in a very Catholic country you will no doubt be aware that To Instruct the Ignorant is one of the Seven Spiritual Works of Mercy. ;-)
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Tarsier79 wrote:Curtis, Murillo is always offended when people aren't blinded by ignorance in relation to his overcomplicated paperweight/doorstop.
t79,
at the end I found a stuff that sent me tips about your weird behavior...

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-new ... 01405-hist

I mean: WOOOOOSSH... B;(
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Grimer wrote:
poa_engineer wrote:
Grimer wrote:@ poa_engineer

I hope you don't mind my asking but if you are a "classical engineer" what on earth possessed you to contact this forum who you must view as a lot of deluded amateurs.

Incidentally, your English is very good. How so?
Grimer,

I found this topic searching on Google about RAR Energia and I notice you discussed the design very carefully. It seemed to be the right place to share my pictures and to try to understand this weird enterprise. Actually I didn't realize that there were lot of "believers". But I'm not the only skeptic here, am I?

Regarding my English, thanks a lot! I just didn't write enough for you to catch my errors. :-) In fact I used to use English a lot at work for some time.
It certainly is the right place to share your pictures and I for one eagerly await more bulletins from the battle zone.

While you're here please free to bring your engineering expertise to bear on our deliberations.
You could start with one of my idée fixe and point out the logical error(s) I must have made since what I'm suggesting is "impossible".

After all, since you are in a very Catholic country you will no doubt be aware that To Instruct the Ignorant is one of the Seven Spiritual Works of Mercy. ;-)
poa, blz?
About our member Grimer, even if sometimes he's hard to understand, be sure, he's a real Gentleman!
Furcurequs
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Furcurequs »

Unbalanced wrote:I apologize up front for perpetuating the high-jacking of this thread Dwayne.

Poa_engineer wanted to know what force made the Avalanche drive move and never received an answer.

Though it’s not my place to answer this, I suspect at present, it is the power of the supposed Big Bang that initiated the hydrogen reaction that is our sun that grew the grass that fed the cow that Murilo ate to power his hand in moving the upper wheel.

Perhaps the phenomenon described in the following video should be considered as a possible refinement to your devise (that you have so tenaciously clung to) Murilo.

Instead of the friction-rife chain with wheels you currently utilize, perhaps a ball chain would be better and just maybe this phenomenon (shown in the video) would suffice to do away with your upper wheel.

scroll down to video
Hey Unbalanced,

No problem.

That is a rather fascinating demonstration, isn't it? ...and probably something worth thinking about. I had seen it done a few times before.

After seeing the explanation by the John Biggins mentioned in your article in this youtube video, though, I have to admit I don't find his explanation satisfactory. I need to read his paper, though, maybe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eEi7fO0_O0

I believe that commenters who mentioned "whip" action may have been more on track in describing what was going on. It would be an interesting problem to try to model.

Gravity would provide a centripetal force on the mass of the chain that's moving through the arc, but at the same time due to the properties of the chain the arc is probably fairly rigid and can act in a way like a rotating member itself with an applied torque. The different amounts of mass on each side and the different accelerations and the fact that the path of the mass isn't totally constrained may just fling the less massive end upward. There, of course, is a lot going on that would have to be analyzed.

Anyway, this slow motion video is nice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ukMId5fIi0

Oh, also, Mythbusters did the experiment with several different sizes of chain, if I remember correctly, in their 5th episode of this season (2014) called "Do Try This at Home." I wasn't able to find any links to it online, though. ...well, not apparently legal links that I should post, I guess.

I would like to see the 'Blow Your Own Sail" done in a wind tunnel to understand that.

Dwayne
I don't believe in conspiracies!
I prefer working alone.
Unbalanced
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Unbalanced »

I have experienced this (seemingly) gravity defying phenomenon many times in the past when I let my anchor drop too fast. The chain flying out of the locker would arc up over the capstan as it flew out of its locker, sometimes with horrible consequences as it paid out to its bitter end with no means of stopping it.

The idea of using this phenomenon in any practical application in our pursuit here isn't completely unworthy.

I too had a hard time accepting the reasoning in the video I posted. The idea of the pile of chain some how pushing the chain.

In my way of thinking, it is simply a moving mass not wanting to change direction.

The fan on the boat is a classic example of bootstrapping.

I'll have to give further thought as to how this phenomenon might be applied to a rotating wheel, like pouring water (or chain) from one vessel to another.
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

scroll down to video
My American friend,
sorry if this msg escaped from me.

The secondary wheel - at the top - is to be working FREE and moved by the armed chain that rises!

PLEASE, lend me some intelligence... (I said some.)

The amazing 'fountain' of chain works thanks to inertia and a relatively rigid structure.

This chain structure has not enough time to let 'g' action. Higher is V, higher will be the formed top 'arch'.
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

scroll down to video
I think you have put your finger on it with that self syphoning beads video, Unbalanced. The subject has been discussed before with chains but it has never been as clear what is going on as in the case of the bead chain.

It explains why Murilo has stuck so tenaciously to his design, one might even say his idée fixe. Good for Murilo - for he has half the answer. He has also has the explanation of how and why the latest RAR design works.

It's 1 am here so I'll leave the rest of the explanation for now. I have to go to St.Albans later today. I'll write up the rest when I get home.
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

If a pendulum swings though 360º it's is easy to see it spends much more time around the top than at the bottom of the circle.

A series of pendulums loosely coupled together like the aforementioned beads will be closer together at the top than at the bottom so we have a greater mass at the top of such a system than at the bottom.

From a scientific point of view this leads to an interesting outcome.

Materials consist of separate "beads" coupled together by force fields. At the top of a rotating field the material of a wheel will be in compression, at the bottom in tension.

This alternating compression and tension gives out energy since even supposedly "elastic" materials exhibit hysteresis.

So even if a wheel were rotating in a complete vacuum with zero axle friction it would eventually come to a halt.

If this expansion and contraction can be angled to the vertical then we have differential loading on the two sides of the axle.

Interestingly enough this is how the RBM (Rubber Band Motor) works as I keep pointing out.

People imagine it is a heat engine because a source of heat is involved. But this is only required to replace losses and control the adiabatic expansion-contraction direction.

I had a long argument with someone on another forum who even howled me down when I pointed out that the RBM would not work in the horizontal plane. Eventually he came to his senses and sullenly admitted I was right.

Breaking up a material into its component pebbles is implicitly employing the integral calculus. Doesn't calculus mean pebble - or have I misremembered? :-)
Unbalanced
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Unbalanced »

Here is a video of a lecture that I believe is in Portuguese on what appears to be the past present and future of energy. This video was posted within the last week.

In or around the middle of this video the lecturer speaks of the RAR Energia devise.

Perhaps one our Brazilian contributors can tell us what he is talking about in relation to this devise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtVruDbhKJo
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Unbalanced,
I had never heard before of this guy and the event.

It looks to be very speculative and directed to school people. Later on, I'll take another search.

-----------------------------------

Grimer,
you escaped again from my humble comprehension! B∫