A simple build to demonstrate conservation of momentum

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

justsomeone
Addict
Addict

re: A simple build to demonstrate conservation of momentum

Post by justsomeone »

Goodbye!!!
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
Allen_T
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Allen_T »

justsomeone,
"Goodbye!!!"

I have asked Scott about posting a link to my Bessler page.
Some people might be interested in how to build Bessler's Mt 26
or his Mt 24.
It helps me to think as AB Hammer would say. :-)
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

Allen_T wrote:I have asked Scott about posting a link to my Bessler page.
What are you talking about? You don't need to bother Scott.

I assume you have your own website? Just go to your own Bessler wheel profile page and on the line where it says Website enter your website address. Then if by any chance anyone wants to see your website, the link is right there below each of your many posts. Image

If you are talking about posting a link from some other site, say Facebook, linking back to the Bessler forum, there's no reason stopping you.

PS. If you want a link to a specific post in a thread, it is under that little Image icon at the top left of each post.

Allen_T
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Allen_T »

Thanks Jim,
I did do it. am not sure if Scott's server updates periodically or what.
I just uploaded a video showing a weight retracting and explained some of the math or what the math is based on.
I still have some work to do but I think the hard part is over. One thing I am mindful of is that if the mechanics are not shown, then if a wheel is 6 ft. in dia., a cam could have a 2 1/2 ft. radius.

Jim

if anyone wants to check out the video.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Johann-B ... 046?ref=hl
Allen_T
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Allen_T »

@AB Hammer,
If my current build works, this post of yours will become known. You should have been banned. Why you were allowed to get away with I think goes to my building. It threatens some people.

aStillMoreGloriousDawn

To set a story strait. James.Lindgaard, to.late, P-Motion, and several more names he goes by. Has been banned from many forums. He stalks me every where he can find me. When new readers come to a forum, they don't know the history. So people only see conflict claims against me with all his slander, lies, misdirection, to try to discredit me if at all possible. Now he is also sending PMs to my wife. I have put him on my Ignore list but he is so obsessed he will never stop. He is so bad IMO that if/when I build the running wheel, he may, like so may stalkers, will seek their targeted victim out to do physical harm. This is how serious this problem is, IMO. The private messages I received from him are so vile I won't post them.

Jim Lindgaard is IMO so lonely and no woman will have him. So he has to attack others blaming them for his miserable life, and won't look in the mirror to see the source of his real problem.

I am sorry you and others have to deal with this conflict. I have tried to make peace with him several times and he looks at this as a sign of weakness and he thinks he is winning and doesn't realize he is loosing so much more in reality.

Alan

Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:23 pm

http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewt ... c&start=15

And Alan, why I can't trust you. I am not sure why anyone should be threatened by my building unless some people have misrepresented themselves.

@Jim_Mich, I did contact Scott. He might find my work credible. And it is an actual build that can be tied into Bessler's drawings. He might think that for those who are interested in Bessler's work might want to be able to check it out.
After all, if I am successful, I think it would look bad for this forum if it seems that some in here actually want to discredit Bessler. Kind of goes back to credibility.

edited to add; and Alan, considering I had severe complications from surgery for cancer and that is what you had to say ? I don't think you have a conscience.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

@AB Hammer,
If my current build works, this post of yours will become known. You should have been banned. Why you were allowed to get away with I think goes to my building. It threatens some people.

aStillMoreGloriousDawn

To set a story strait. James.Lindgaard, to.late, P-Motion, and several more names he goes by. Has been banned from many forums. He stalks me every where he can find me. When new readers come to a forum, they don't know the history. So people only see conflict claims against me with all his slander, lies, misdirection, to try to discredit me if at all possible. Now he is also sending PMs to my wife. I have put him on my Ignore list but he is so obsessed he will never stop. He is so bad IMO that if/when I build the running wheel, he may, like so may stalkers, will seek their targeted victim out to do physical harm. This is how serious this problem is, IMO. The private messages I received from him are so vile I won't post them.

Jim Lindgaard is IMO so lonely and no woman will have him. So he has to attack others blaming them for his miserable life, and won't look in the mirror to see the source of his real problem.

I am sorry you and others have to deal with this conflict. I have tried to make peace with him several times and he looks at this as a sign of weakness and he thinks he is winning and doesn't realize he is loosing so much more in reality.

Alan

Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:23 pm

http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewt ... c&start=15

And Alan, why I can't trust you. I am not sure why anyone should be threatened by my building unless some people have misrepresented themselves.

@Jim_Mich, I did contact Scott. He might find my work credible. And it is an actual build that can be tied into Bessler's drawings. He might think that for those who are interested in Bessler's work might want to be able to check it out.
After all, if I am successful, I think it would look bad for this forum if it seems that some in here actually want to discredit Bessler. Kind of goes back to credibility.

edited to add; and Alan, considering I had severe complications from surgery for cancer and that is what you had to say ? I don't think you have a conscience.
Grow up Lindgaard! The more you post, the more you prove yourself an @$$. You keep coming here, and you don't belong here!

I told the truth. You have been banned from a lot of forums. even ones I don't go to. But I have run across them getting a list to post to when I am ready to show a running wheel.

Bessler does not belong to you as you seem to act. You are not the ultimate Bessler man either, nor am I. We are just a few who believe in what Bessler did.

The only real reason I was willing to give you a green is because you where building and I hoped you might become civil.

So why don't you craw back into your TROLL hole, and leave us alone.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
Allen_T
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Allen_T »

Alan,
>> You are not the ultimate Bessler man either, <<

Want to know something funny ? I just might be. Who knows, maybe having gone to school and having taken courses helped me to understand his drawings. And then when I built them and even time to work some out mathematically, it did allow me to appreciate the lesson that Bessler was offering someone who was willing to learn from him.
It is sad though. I was going to explain Mt 26 to you. After all, I have posted the math.
What everyone else does not have is the understanding. After all, there are single and compound pulleys. Bessler used his own variation.
But only dedicated research could reveal something like Bessler's work. Do you remember what I told you about the 3 Crosses in the one drawing of his ? It means to have faith.
I guess it would take a Christian to have the necessary faith to persevere. But then, I'm not sure if I know any Christians who consider Bessler's work. Even in his writings, he made his faith known.
I think though the difference between me and you is that i don't have the need to be the ultimate Bessler man. And who knows, I might only do my one build and walk away from it.
I do have other concerns like my being discriminated against because of my hearing loss. That tends to bother me for some reason. And I guess if I didn't believe in Jesus, I wouldn't have been as tolerant of the abuse as I have while building.
And I do think one day Alan, you will be kicking yourself in the ass for not wanting to work with me. Work is the only way someone can change their life unless they have a rich uncle. And myself, if I were younger, I'd be in school.

Jim
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Alan,
>> You are not the ultimate Bessler man either, <<

Want to know something funny ? I just might be. Who knows, maybe having gone to school and having taken courses helped me to understand his drawings. And then when I built them and even time to work some out mathematically, it did allow me to appreciate the lesson that Bessler was offering someone who was willing to learn from him.
It is sad though. I was going to explain Mt 26 to you. After all, I have posted the math.
What everyone else does not have is the understanding. After all, there are single and compound pulleys. Bessler used his own variation.
But only dedicated research could reveal something like Bessler's work. Do you remember what I told you about the 3 Crosses in the one drawing of his ? It means to have faith.
I guess it would take a Christian to have the necessary faith to persevere. But then, I'm not sure if I know any Christians who consider Bessler's work. Even in his writings, he made his faith known.
I think though the difference between me and you is that i don't have the need to be the ultimate Bessler man. And who knows, I might only do my one build and walk away from it.
I do have other concerns like my being discriminated against because of my hearing loss. That tends to bother me for some reason. And I guess if I didn't believe in Jesus, I wouldn't have been as tolerant of the abuse as I have while building.
And I do think one day Alan, you will be kicking yourself in the ass for not wanting to work with me. Work is the only way someone can change their life unless they have a rich uncle. And myself, if I were younger, I'd be in school.

Jim
LOL Jim L

I see you can't read very well. We have a name for those who are highly educated and have little common since. Educated Idiot.

I said
You are not the ultimate Bessler man either, nor am I. We are just a few who believe in what Bessler did.
Stewart is IMHO the best expert on Bessler and there are others like John Collins. They know the book inside and out and Bessler's wheel is only talked about. Not shown what it was. That secret Bessler took to the grave.

I just got back from my VA appointment. Now I am going to the shop. I work hard as much as possible and have a lot to show for it, despite my disabilities.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/abhammer/

Alan
Allen_T
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Allen_T »

Alan,
I think you are over looking something. You don't like me. With the years of attacks, I guess you do have to ignore the work that I am doing.
But there is something I find much more troubling. You claim to have many problems, both financial and medical, but at the same time refuse to work with someone. So I guess when you see I do know what I am doing, it would be your need to be better than me that would have kept you from working with me.

Jim
Allen_T
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Allen_T »

@All,
Alan has problems and they're not mine. If I gave him my work, it wouldn't go well. He would only show that Americans are lazy. If you consider STEM scores, the U.S. is about 47th out of the top 50 countries in the world. Kind of sad.
Also, 2/3 of students enrolled in undergraduate programs for those subjects are immigrants. I think apps have replaced thinking in the U.S.
With Bessler's Mt 26, he states there is an augmented problem. The question is, why does size matter ? Augmented means to increase in size or value. And with what I am building, the pulley which might be "A" in his drawing is the only possibility.
This is because retraction can increase when the diameter of the pulley does. Of course, as Alan said, this is an American forum. Kind of why your buddy giving someone a green dot is worth more than actually demonstrating something.
And Alan, I would like to think you for pointing out just how bigoted this forum is. After all, Ralph has posted that English spoken as he does demonstrates intelligence. Native language does not matter.
Kind of why he posted a few times that I am an idiot. And that because he helped to finance this forum allowed him to post openly against non native Engish speakers. I do have to wonder. And if anyone wants to know, his posts are still there, he judges intelligence by the English language only.
And what is funny, in overunity.com, I posted a KKK video and asked Alan if he was involved with that group or the Aryan Nation, he did not say no.

edited to change their to they're
Last edited by Allen_T on Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Allen_T
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Allen_T »

@All,
If anyone is interested in my poor attitude, it goes beyond mere discrimination. After all, I have been kept from having a family because of a service connected hearing loss.
The 2 links are to how America rates when it comes to science in a way. This web site, the apps on your smart phone and many other things require someone with an advanced degree.
America is falling behind the rest of the world. Thinking and taking the time to learn seem to be something in America's past and not in it's present.
Myself, I am neither American nor an Immigrant, I am something in between.

http://www.usnews.com/info/blogs/press- ... stem-index

http://www.lpfi.org/how-does-us-compare ... -education
Allen_T
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Allen_T »

America's conquest of space was won because of a Nazi.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Allen_T wrote:@All,
Alan has problems and they're not mine. If I gave him my work, it wouldn't go well. He would only show that Americans are lazy. If you consider STEM scores, the U.S. is about 47th out of the top 50 countries in the world. Kind of sad.
Also, 2/3 of students enrolled in undergraduate programs for those subjects are immigrants. I think apps have replaced thinking in the U.S.
With Bessler's Mt 26, he states there is an augmented problem. The question is, why does size matter ? Augmented means to increase in size or value. And with what I am building, the pulley which might be "A" in his drawing is the only possibility.
This is because retraction can increase when the diameter of the pulley does. Of course, as Alan said, this is an American forum. Kind of why your buddy giving someone a green dot is worth more than actually demonstrating something.
And Alan, I would like to think you for pointing out just how bigoted this forum is. After all, Ralph has posted that English spoken as he does demonstrates intelligence. Native language does not matter.
Kind of why he posted a few times that I am an idiot. And that because he helped to finance this forum allowed him to post openly against non native Engish speakers. I do have to wonder. And if anyone wants to know, his posts are still there, he judges intelligence by the English language only.
And what is funny, in overunity.com, I posted a KKK video and asked Alan if he was involved with that group or the Aryan Nation, he did not say no.

edited to change their to they're
Jim Lindgaard

You are the only one acting a BIGOT with all your anti American talk here. I laugh at all your lies for they are slanderous lies. The facts are I am an equal rights supporter and once belonged to the NAACP in the mid 80s until I learned they where not. So I could no longer support them.

This is an international forum and is centered in Europe.

SO!!! Craw back to your Troll hole and leave us alone.

Alan
Allen_T
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Allen_T »

@All,
Since I am building, I should stay focused on that. One reason for my interest in Bessler is because of my hearing loss. And if I can make certain things known, then I will be helping myself and possibly other Veterans with either a hearing loss or other type of disability.
As for what rlortie posted, I'd like to think he regretted it. But I do know in school that I was held up because of my accent. Sometimes getting all A's and B's doesn't matter.
I am currently making some tooling so I can make some parts. Sometimes that is more work than the part itself. I think after this it will be easy to make parts.
And as for the individual who says that I am acting like I own Bessler's work. Any time he wants to spend the money and do the work, he can make his own.
Allen_T
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Allen_T »

@All,
If you check out the picture, you'll see a dowel on the left side of the cam.
I have to make 2 sets of guides. This might take me a couple of weeks because I have a job as well. That and the guides also have to release the dowel from it's stop.
And for me, this is a hobby.

edited to add; in Mt 26, the location labeled as "A" would be where I am having the dowel stop at the beginning of the cam/pulley.
Attachments
The black line is where a guide needs to be located.
The black line is where a guide needs to be located.
Mt_026.stop.jpg