WORK THAT IS not being done

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

james kelly
Aficionado
Aficionado

WORK THAT IS not being done

Post by james kelly »

A picture is worth a thousand words. jim kelly
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

re: WORK THAT IS not being done

Post by ken_behrendt »

James...

??? Was there supposed to be a picture attached to your post?

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
rks1878
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by rks1878 »

Yes, like attaching a picture.

Even if u did it on purpose, that's irrelevant. It, or whatever else your intent was, didn't get done.

How's your" device" coming along?
Robert (The Carpenter's Boy)

There's never time to do it right the first time, but there's always time to do it over again.
james kelly
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james kelly »

Actualy ken& bob, it is coming along quite well. I intended on pictures acompanying the post, but like everything else it didn't work out. jim I feel like just quiting life. I seem to be working completely by Murpy's Law in this forum. jim
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

James, you'll discover unending assistance from members happy to help get your pictures uploaded - all you need to do is ask.
rks1878
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by rks1878 »

Mr. Kelly:

Here are a couple of your posts from this summer...
What gives?

Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:06 pm Subject: re: Is there anyone who performed the Bessler whell?
Yes, it begins to run as soon as you raise it to ;what I would call,an upright position. james kelly
Topic: Is there anyone who performed the Bessler whell?
james kelly

Replies: 82
Views: 2628

Forum: General Discussion Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:58 pm Subject: re: Is there anyone who performed the Bessler whell?
Ibuilt a wheel in 1963and several since then. At the time,I
knew nothing of Bessler.

There's never time to do it right the first time, but there's always time to do it over again.
james kelly
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james kelly »

I have pictures that I intended to post, however since I starte this thread, I have found that my machine has been patented already by some one else. Patent #6237342Pe1B
james kelly
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james kelly »

If some one deems it appropriate I will send my pics.
james kelly
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james kelly »

OH YES by the way, IT WORKS!
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

rks1878
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by rks1878 »

I've already tried this.

Where is the electric motor or hand crank that makes it turn?

IMHO, this machine is a "crock".

hopeful
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by hopeful »

From the patent: "The operation of the motor unit 12 of this invention is as follows. There is to be manually or by electric motor applied an initial torque in the direction of arrow 50 which starts the motor unit 12 to rotate clockwise." And "Normally, the net energy produced is to be relatively low and therefore the load would have to be such that it is designed to be operable with this low amount of energy."

Mr. Kelly, do I hear you chuckling at our expense?

Chris
SeaWasp
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SeaWasp »

Hmmm. This principle is almost exactly the same as what I first started to toy with. It does not work! Especially with only 4 weights. I played around with 8 arms. It uses the simple lever principle. IMO the weights should be more exxagereated towards the centre on the ascending side to gain the most leverage from the descending side. The reason why it didn't work was the simple fact that to act as a lever the descending weights have to travel a lot further to raise the ascending weights! You can see in the above illustration that only one descending weight had to be able to lift 3 ascending weights over the same "length"... This is why I now am playing with 2 or more systems of shifting weights to overcome this basic design problem. The Patent should not have been granted as the device does not and will not work in that configuration.
james kelly
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james kelly »

YOUR statement is exactly why the forum is stuck in limbo. the rest of you look closely and open your mind. jim kelly THANKS ken. I will send some real pictures and an assurance that it does work. BY UNIMPEachable people. jim kelly
SeaWasp
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SeaWasp »

Please James! Prove me wrong!!!! I would like nothing better! I can't wait to see your proof! Bring it on! Wow! Since this design has been patented in 2001, it is really good to see how it has changed the world!... NOT!

Edit:
Shit. I just did a search at the Patent Office and found another verion which is almost exactly what I was working on! "us20040113430ki"
I unfortunately cannot obtain any images from the web site so I cannot post. I just did a search for a Gravity Motor. Now, the process is almost identical to the version posted above! but it was patented on June 17th 2004.
Maybe if you follow this link?

link

Skip through the Drawings! Now I'm wondering whether It would have worked! WM2D model just keeled!
Last edited by SeaWasp on Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:01 am, edited 3 times in total.