Failed Designs, WM2D Models, Artwork, etc POLL

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

A thread of failed wm2d, artwork, etc for public viewing

Poll ended at Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:22 am

Yes
93%
No
7%

Total votes: 14

JuddBrooks
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Failed Designs, WM2D Models, Artwork, etc POLL

Post by JuddBrooks »

Was wondering if members would appreciate a thread of failed wm2d models, artwork, etc. Would it be received as more 'clutter' on an already 'cluttered' board or 'inspiration/ideas' for others to finish their work?
Looking for fellow inventors who want to share and go public (without patents/selling) to jointly develop a couple different bessler wheels :)
303.921.1554 cell anytime
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

re: Failed Designs, WM2D Models, Artwork, etc POLL

Post by ken_behrendt »

Judd...

It's a nice idea, but I think it was done earlier this year. If you search the threads started in April or May, then you may find it.

There was some interest in the project at first, but then, like so many other "hot" topics, it just faded away...

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
coylo

Post by coylo »

I think its a decent idea.
Maybe if you had a section devoted to glorious failures - failures that are admired for their radical thinking and unothodox nature, dare I say it...er ..."outside of the box ideas".
Such ideas can only enter this section after they gained enough votes etc.
There's a lot of good suff on this forum, they don't deserve to be buried and forgotten.

I would make the point that it would require it's own section (e.g. community buzz), because Michael's "Art" thread got buried itself - and that is the problem in the first place!
AgingYoung
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by AgingYoung »

Could be the subject for a book.

My wife just read that cilantro stimulates the body to assist in the removal of mercury. It also makes tacos taste good.

Gene
Working Model 2DImage
[It is] the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings [is] to search out a matter.
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

Gene...

I can attest that Cilantro (also known as "Chinese Parsley") does appear to remove Hg from the body. Although I am allergic to most varieties of it, I did find one I could tolerate (barely) and managed to take it for about 7 weeks. I am convinced that it reduced the toxic load of this heavy metal in my system by about 50%!

As far as a separate forum for "glorious failures" of OU/PM devices is concerned... yes, it sounds interesting. A separate forum could be set up and then subdivided into various threads devoted to a particular type of device so that someone pursuing that type of device could see what has been tried without success. However, this would entail a lot of work and someone or group of members would have to decide what designs went into the thread and the format to be used to present the designs/model photographs. Unfortunately, I can not volunteer for any of this, but for someone who is interested in doing it, it sounds like an interesting project.

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ