Helpful Websites!

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

re: Helpful Websites!

Post by ken_behrendt »

Stewart wrote:
I discovered that there was an organ built by Bessler in the Invalidhaus chapel in Karlshafen. I had got the impression that it still existed and I was going to post about it in the organ craft topic to see if John knew anything about it and if not to see if there was anyone from the local area who might be able to go and investigate.
What if Bessler hid the exact schematics for his secret mechanism in that organ?!!!

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
Tinhead
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: re: Helpful Websites!

Post by Tinhead »

Stewart wrote: I wonder whether Rainer, being a German speaker, would be able to act as mediator for us? Are you still out there Rainer?
Yes, yes, I'm alive :o)

Let me know how I can help and I'll try my best.

Cheers,
Rainer
Stewart
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Stewart »

Hi John

Thanks, it's good to hear from you too. I hope all is well.
Your guy in Germany sounds like a useful contact too; thanks for offering to ask him about the organ. It looks like there's not much of the orginal left though, judging by the comments made by Denis in Ralf's other thread. :(

Stewart
Stewart
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Stewart »

Hi Rainer

Glad to hear you are still with us! Thanks for offering your assistance.

Ralph, Rainer is a respected long-time member of this forum and speaks German and English, so he would be a good person to help you communicate with Denis. I'll leave it to you to correspond with Rainer as you see fit. Good luck, and I look forward to hearing what Denis has to say.

All the best
Stewart
rks1878
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: re: Helpful Websites!

Post by rks1878 »

Dave Roberts wrote:It is easy for Bessler to be called names but everything points to the fact that he was genuine. It is a tragic story indeed. Once vindicated (see my previous post), a museum should be established in his name (as well it should be). Again, I state that this website should be foremost in working toward clearing Bessler's name when the time comes.

I predict that a working wheel will be demonstrated this year. Any naysayers want to challenge this?
I'll second this. My thread about clearing Bessler's name was initiated with this goal in mind.

When you're bustin balls 24/7/365 and making sacrifces for another person, something good will come of it sooner or later.

robert
Robert (The Carpenter's Boy)

There's never time to do it right the first time, but there's always time to do it over again.
SeaWasp
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SeaWasp »

It's a little sad that with the amount of knowledge & experience present here on the board, that we do not all unselfishely share our most exciting ideas & resources. If we did & pooled our ideas, then a solution would most definately be staring us in the face. I have no doubt that the solution would then be found. Until then, the Bessler Curse reigns supreme.
The limits of the possible can only be defined by going beyond them into the impossible.
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

Simplicity is the first step to knowledge.
Art
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Art »

Thanks Al-ex ,

Interesting Site !
Have had the solution to Bessler's Wheel approximately monthly for over 30 years ! But next month is "The One" !
Zhyyra
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Zhyyra »

Love that 507 mechanical movements book just by a quick look at some of the illustrations:-) Will have to go through the lot sometime. Thanks Alex.