Jokes

Miscellaneous news and views...

Moderator: scott

AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

You will have to sign in on youtube for what my son showed me when he said click here. All I can say is WTF!!

http://youtu.be/PMQLDunHnkU
Ed
Addict
Addict

re: Jokes

Post by Ed »

Mesmerizing
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

AB Hammer wrote:You will have to sign in on youtube for what my son showed me when he said click here. All I can say is WTF!!

http://youtu.be/PMQLDunHnkU
Tell your son that he's a good taste guy! B]
I appreciate every artistic films like this one... B]
Any intelligent comparison with 'avalanchedrive' will show that all PM turning wheels are only baby's toys!
rasselasss
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by rasselasss »

One "pissed off" member voluntary ejecting...
Last edited by rasselasss on Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

Careful there, Scott has been known to eject members for simply pissing him off.

Have you noticed that there is no spam posted on this forum? If you think a post is spam or such, just click the little exclamation mark in the top-right corner of any post. Leave Scott a message why you object to the post, such as it being spam, and it will very soon disappear.

If you think a member is acting improperly, then give him a red-dot. When a member's reputation falls too low, then Scott may decide that member deserves to be ejected.

Also, if a member breaks the Terms of Use policy, Scott might eject them, but he seldom enforces the Terms of Use.

It seems that Scott has more or less lost interest in seeking PM, as have many early members. They move on, and spend their time "living" their life.

Thus we must fend for ourselves here on the Bessler Wheel playground.

ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

jim_mich wrote:Careful there, Scott has been known to eject members for simply pissing him off.
When and who?
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Scott has never been known to, "eject members for simply pissing him off". In response to just the first link you posted above, Scott said:
Scott wrote:Just to make sure there is no confusion, absolutely no rules have changed. In paragraph 2 of the Terms of Use it says (and has always said):
You agree not to post any abusive ... or hateful ... material ... Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned
I can't be bothered addressing your other links.
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

Sounds to me like Scott was pissed...
scott wrote:And with that, you have worn out your welcome here for the last time. Goodbye Robert. You are permanently banned from the forum.
scott wrote:Bessler007 and wikiwheel are parasites. They are both formerly banned members who have now been banned again. Enough is enough. Just try and come back. I look forwarded to banning you again.

-Scott
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

No, you're wrong again. Scott has clearly never been known to, "eject members for simply pissing him off". Scott applies the rules fairly and sometimes gives parasites more latitude than they deserve. Scott has never acted against another member based solely on personal issues and I find your false accusation offensive and wrong.
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

Why would you make accusations like that Jim?????
What goes around, comes around.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

No ofence guys, but this string is meant for humor and jokes.

I may have to sic my 2 year old granddaughter on you. http://youtu.be/vG1FhvOHPuA

LOL
helloha
Devotee
Devotee

Post by helloha »

This is originated as a wisdom quote + motivation + a bit humor for learning programming language (although it can also apply to other fields)

An impetuous person always say: XX is out-dated, should learn YY;
-- should be you that is out-dated!

An impetuous person always ask: which should i learn;
-- don't ask, just learn;

An impetuous person always ask: does XX have prospects?
-- recommend you to rob bank;

An impetuous person always ask: i want XX language! my english is weak !
-- weak? learn!

An impetuous person always ask: XX or YY, which is better;
-- tell you, both... so long as you learn

Two types of impetuous person: those who watch but don't learn; those who learn but don't persist;

Rather than putting modern jargons on your mouth, why don't you memorize the (so-called) out-dated techniques in your heart

Don't expect to memorize and understand the first round;
-- go through again, third's the charm

An impetuous person is never a master of its trade.

Don't be an impetuous (impulsive, impatient...etc) person.
rasselasss
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by rasselasss »

Last week a retired farmer(aged 84)a friend of mine asked me to get him a wristwatch,you know the type,very large with stopwatch functions etc, he said he always wanted one,i told it would look big on his small wrist,but he insisted he wanted it,...anyway, after i got it ,he was wearing it explaining and showing his son all the functions,After he'd finished his son asked him "Does it Chime the Hour,Dad",his father replied,"No it does'nt chime",his son said "A bloody good job Dad,or it would have your arm off"..
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.