Jokes

Miscellaneous news and views...

Moderator: scott

eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

One to hold the bulb and an infinite number to turn the universe around the bulb.
Wubbly
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: Jokes

Post by Wubbly »

math humor.
Attachments
merry_X-mas.jpg
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

2, 1 Waiting to get the simulation to work properly while other build the next stand to reach it for the action needed.
TGM
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by TGM »

It could happen... 😁

CALLER: Is this Gordon's Pizza?
GOOGLE: No sir, it's Google Pizza.
CALLER: I must have dialed a wrong number. Sorry.
GOOGLE: No sir, Google bought Gordon’s Pizza last month.
CALLER: OK. I would like to order a pizza.
GOOGLE: Do you want your usual, sir?
CALLER: My usual? You know me?
GOOGLE: According to our caller ID data sheet, the last 12 times you called you ordered an extra-large pizza with three cheeses, sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms and meatballs on a thick crust.
CALLER: OK! That’s what I want …
GOOGLE: May I suggest that this time you order a pizza with ricotta, arugula, sun-dried tomatoes and olives on a whole wheat gluten free thin crust?
CALLER: What? I detest vegetables.
GOOGLE: Your cholesterol is not good, sir.
CALLER: How the hell do you know?
GOOGLE: Well, we cross-referenced your home phone number with your medical records. We have the result of your blood tests for the last 7 years.
CALLER: Okay, but I do not want your rotten vegetable pizza! I already take medication for my cholesterol.
GOOGLE: Excuse me sir, but you have not taken your medication regularly. According to our database, you only purchased a box of 30 cholesterol tablets once, at Drug RX Network, 4 months ago.
CALLER: I bought more from another drugstore.
GOOGLE: That doesn’t show on your credit card statement.
CALLER: I paid in cash.
GOOGLE: But you did not withdraw enough cash according to your bank statement.
CALLER: I have other sources of cash.
GOOGLE: That doesn’t show on your last tax return unless you bought them using an undeclared income source, which is against the law.
CALLER: WHAT THE HELL?
GOOGLE: I'm sorry, sir, we use such information only with the sole intention of helping you.
CALLER: Enough already! I'm sick to death of Google, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and all the others. I'm going to an island without internet, cable TV, where there is no cell phone service and no one to watch me or spy on me.
GOOGLE: I understand sir, but you need to renew your passport first. It expired 6 weeks ago…
"Orffyreus commented that when the secret is revealed, he is afraid that people will complain that the idea is so simple it is not worth the asking price."
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

Love it!!😊
Read my blog at http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/

This is the link to Amy’s TikTok page - over 20 million views for one video! Look up amyepohl on google

See my blog at http://www.gravitywheel.com
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

TGM

Thumbs up
daanopperman
Devotee
Devotee

Post by daanopperman »

The wife complained , " I have calluses on my hands from the broom "

The husband replied , " Why don't you just use the car " .
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

In Palo Alto one day, I spied a license plate reading “4X4X8�. As I drove on, I was pondering what the significance could possibly be. The moment I figured it out, I nearly had an accident because I was laughing so hard.

It turned out that the license plate described the model of car. So: what kind of car was it? (Scroll down…)

——-

“A cordâ€� of firewood is defined as a pile 4′ by 4′ by 8′ long. The car was a Honda Accord, of course.
rasselasss
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by rasselasss »

Ronald Reagan once said that the most terrifying words in the English language are "I'm from the government and i'm here to help"......a very true statement and if you have ever dealt with them you know what he meant.
Art
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Art »

Deleted

Copyright Infringement ?
Have had the solution to Bessler's Wheel approximately monthly for over 30 years ! But next month is "The One" !
TGM
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Fighter Pilot Larry

Post by TGM »

A teacher asks the kids in her 5th-grade class: "What do you want to be when you grow up?

"Little Larry says: "I wanna start out as a Fighter Pilot, then be a billionaire, go to the most expensive clubs, find me the finest whore, give her a Ferrari worth over a million bucks, an apartment in Copacabana, a mansion in Paris, a jet to travel throughout Europe, an Infinite Visa Card, and all the while banging her like a loose screen door in a hurricane.�

The teacher, shocked and not knowing what to do with this horrible response from little Larry, decides not to acknowledge what he said and simply tries to continue with the lesson.

"And how about you, Sarah?"

"I wanna be Larry’s whore..."
"Orffyreus commented that when the secret is revealed, he is afraid that people will complain that the idea is so simple it is not worth the asking price."
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

A few thoughts
Attachments
millennials.PNG
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

AB,
you're cruel.
Any intelligent comparison with 'avalanchedrive' will show that all PM turning wheels are only baby's toys!
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind, or the bitter truth can't be understood.

Example option for a millennial
1. Take over a business, (even suppling a TV show) with a real future, but it is hard work.
OR
2. Maybe working for fast food, so you can get back to your safe space "on your off time" playing video games, while living with your parents.

No. 2 is the top answer around here in this town, for a lot of millennials sad to say. But if you only had to have an openion and sit in an office playing your video games stipulation? then they would "CONSIDER" option 1.

The future looks bleak. Like buzzards waiting for a road side splatter platter to eat.
rocky
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by rocky »

I was surprised reading my daily comics today.
Thought you would enjoy reading it.
Attachments
Opp PM.jpg
- Rocky (Robert)
"All the clues become clear when you see the working machine." - Rocky
"Perhaps God will allow you to invent it, and fathom the mystery of true motive power." -Johann Bessler AP 265