Did Bessler use strings and cords?

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

"How likely do you think Bessler used strings and cords in his wheel?

You may select 1 option

View results

rlortie
Addict
Addict

re: Did Bessler use strings and cords?

Post by rlortie »

Joel,

yes you are close, the baton twirler weaves the baton between her fingers always keep it unbalanced or over balanced in the direction of spin. Here the lever causes a top heaviness and as it turns down clock wise carrys the COG with it to the right side of the wheel. Here it stays active until 8:45 to 3:15 where as it shifts again before reaching 9:00.
It is a two bob pendulum with a sliding rod!

Problem is, the more levers you add past two, you start loosing the advantage you had with just one. And this is where one must start playing with the pair of pairs connections.

Ralph
amateur
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

re: Did Bessler use strings and cords?

Post by amateur »

I think it is likely that at least one of the very faint images in my interpretation of the doodle is a string/rope/cord.

I believe it may cause the upper left weight to lean more toward center as the arm it is mounted on extends upward/leftward.

I think the lower right weight may be suspended by three strings - which would appear to possibly "move" the point of application of the weight on the arm(s) from which it is suspended, as that side extends/retracts, or possibly as the entire mechanism swings.