springs

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Is it possible to accomplish besslers mechanism also without springs? if bessler used springs were these necessary for machine's continual movement?

Poll ended at Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:42 am

the mechanism can operate also without springs
55%
bessler used springs to keep the thinking away from the solution
10%
springs are urgently necessary for the function.
35%

Total votes: 20

jonnynet
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: springs

Post by jonnynet »

I want to create a wm2d model of it but I don't know how I can make a ring. I have tried to import such a ring from another software program but once it was inserted in wm2d it was a full circle.
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

Here is a WM2D Basic Script file for making a wheel and Rim ring that are pinned together. It's a text file.

Copy the text then after opening the wm2d script editor paste the text into the editor.

Run the script by clicking the start button in the scrip editor.

You can change the dimension parameters to what you need.

Enjoy!

Attachments
WheelAndRim.txt
WM2D Basic Script for making wheel with ring polygon.
(3.21 KiB) Downloaded 326 times
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

jonnynet...

I have made use of Jim's excellent Rim script in past models and found that it works well. That is, it does not seem to suffer from that polygon / circle glitch in WM2D that adds unwanted rotational kinetic energy to the circle when it makes contact with the curved polygon surface.

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
jonnynet
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by jonnynet »

thanks a lot, jim. tomorrow I will create the model to see how it comes to a standstill ;-)
jonnynet
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by jonnynet »

the simulation proceeds messy. either the weights do not move or the program notifies a 'physical instability error' or the wheel get a sudden push. you can change all values as you like - to me it seems that no correct simulation is possible. I don't mean to say that my design must work and wm2d is wrong. but I think in some cases, the only way to find out what the machine really does is to build it.

I have realised where the critical point is. it is the force that will apply downwards. Now I work on a solution where the forces that come from the inner cylinder will apply only to the required side.
Attachments
bwspr01.wm2d
(35.79 KiB) Downloaded 405 times
jonnynet
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by jonnynet »

here is the improved design but with similar problems to compute the simulation. please experiment with it!
Attachments
bwspr02.wm2d
(41.98 KiB) Downloaded 378 times
bwspr03.wm2d
(41.52 KiB) Downloaded 357 times