Cosmic Energy Electricity Generators

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

Fletcher
Addict
Addict

re: Cosmic Energy Electricity Generators

Post by Fletcher »

Ralph .. I pay more attention to the content & quality of the information or statements the member is making & don't let any colour bar code analysis influence me unduly about that person. It has its purposes though I guess, when you want to kick someone for touch.
Wheeler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Wheeler »

Unless you know something, I would caution any outing of Mr. T
I think he is using the forum to make himself look as though he knows not what he is saying.
I know I was not interested at first, but now he has presented facts.
I know also I could be wrong.
The fact that he has offered an international patent alone is something.
It may be good science to consider his newest post.
JB Wheeler
it exists I think I found it.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Fletcher,

I could not agree with you more.

Your quote
I pay more attention to the content & quality of the information or statements the member is making & don't let any colour bar code analysis influence me unduly about that person.
My quote
integrity to make payment in kind where and what color is due.
Sounds the same to me just a play of words!:-)

I am not a member of any flock who clicks on buttons because there is more than one of a given color showing! my actions are based on exactly what you state "content and quality with the addition of empirical values to back posted statements.

Ralph
Wheeler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Wheeler »

Anyone who thinks a rep bar is important to any forum has a misconception of his or her own identity.
This is cyberspace, and you are not responsible for any persons idea of who you are or what you think.
It is game theory, and you should be cautioned on what you decide to make real and what is actually your own truth.
JB Wheeler
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

Wheeler: I ask you, where are the facts ?!

When this guy shows something that works, it will be another story..

But for now.. A patent doesn't mean anything, and information is repeating.

If you think I am saying this guy is a moron because his rep is low .. It's half the story.. unless he proves the contrary with something more than theory, I will say he doesn't worth much...

The Reputation system is a good idea in my opinion .
But not to judge a claim.

Unless the member doesn't give a damn what everybody thinks about him (as is the case here) ..

Maybe he could at least show some interest in becoming part of the "family" ..

That's where, I think, the Rep system does give some sense.

Anyways..
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Wheeler, I think that's BS. Of course reputation is important to everyone - even in cyberspace (which is just another campfire). Although I can understand why some people prefer to see reputation as a game.
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

When I asked Mr. Tseung, concerning the 225 Horsepower generator:
...have you ever seen it running continuously using the 2/3 feedback of its output instead of the battery?
He just side stepped answering the question which, to me, indicates that his real purpose here is not to answer any of our questions at this time. We are only supposed to accept all of his statements and then "be patient".

He could have simply said "yes" or "no" and that would not have revealed any secret information about this device. If he had answered "no", then that response would have, of course, have increased our doubts about the device. If he had answered "yes", then we could look forward to seeing what the two "famous" American universities that are supposed to test the device would have to say about it.

Personally, my interest in this thread, without more meaningful input from Mr. Tseung, is beginning to fade...

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Wheeler,
I think he is using the forum to make himself look as though he knows not what he is saying.
Good for your rep? a little contradictive here , bad for his if you can back that up! If he knows not of what he speaks then what is the objective?
I know I was not interested at first, but now he has presented facts.

First line bad for both of your reps You state that he has, I see no substantiation from either of you. I find no facts in the patent just the pendulum triangle with the left pointed arrow that we have been deluged with. The one fact that I do see is that the man does not know a functioning, complete electrical circuit but yet expects us to believe that electricity will be generated.

I know also I could be wrong.
Second line, good for your rep as you admit that you may not be right!

This is a waste of time for me as I do not see any objectivity in the patent or his threads.

And for what it is worth! I hit his red button after his third or fourth post.
He has not built any respect in my eyes so it stays that way!

Ralph
Vic Hays
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Vic Hays »

I think you need to cut Mr Tseung some slack. perhaps he is not the best salesman, but he has a possible answer that does not rely upon getting more energy out of a descending weight than it takes to make it ascend.

After much thought and some experimenting, I have come to the conclusion that the overbalanced wheel will never produce ou.

I recently sent a basic design for a wheel to three of the board members. It keeps more weight on the descending side than the ascending side and the weights on the ascending side travel up faster than on the descending side. The weights on the decsending side are also farther from the axle than on the ascending side. Raising a 1 lb weight 1 foot and then letting it drop one foot amounts to zero net energy any way you cut it.

We will have to wait for Mr Tseung as we have waited for a myriad of others to either prove or disprove his theories and inventions.
Vic Hays

Ambassador MFG LLC
winkle
Devotee
Devotee

Post by winkle »

as always i could be wrong but

could be a given person belives in their concept

on the otherhand

if someone is just baiting

i have done a lot of fishing over the years

if the fish don't respond i don't keep casting bait

takes two to tango

what is the point of responding if it's just to say that someone is stupid

as to the other thing i have a question

Scott are you urging people to ban this person when they have not chosen to do so

it looks like a half dozen people out of over three hundred can ban someone

could just be me but that looks kinda lopsided
the uneducated

if your gona be dumb you gota be tough

Who need drugs when you can have fatigue toxins and caffeine
Wheeler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Wheeler »

Wheeler: I ask you, where are the facts ?

LustInBlack, that is a good point.
Now if you can prove Mr T wrong, this is enough, however I do not think you can do this at this point.
I agree with everyone on the point that Mr. T is being allusive.
I do not understand him.
However what I am asking is that first we consider facts.
The fact is that Mr. T has not posted anything that can be disputed.
I am not defending him. I am only saying until you know something from your own knowledge, I suggest you study and continue to test.
We all know Mr. T will show us that he is correct or incorrect.
I do not think he has a 225 Horsepower generator.

The push of a button can end life for many, and this is the new way of war.
If you think innocent people are responsible for why the button was pushed, then I hope you or yours will not fall by the button.
Just because you think you are correct about someone is no reason to say goodby.
People will create there own rep as time passes.
JB Wheeler
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

Wheeler :

Yes and that's why I am still in this thread, I can't 100% say he does lie.
But what is certain, is that he doesn't answer to simple questions like Ken asked.. And that follows the pattern we see when someone claim something and finally, it's not working.

Anyways, time will tell, but I can't live 200 years.. ;] [joking]
Wheeler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Wheeler »

And that follows the pattern we see when someone claim something and finally, it's not working.

I agree.
Seems to be some similarities with the pattern.
I think Michael hit the point when he suggested that someone with this rank in scientific foundation, would not need to use simple internet Browsers like Yahoo.
Seems Mr. T would post worldwide along with this forum?
Where is his army?
Where is his support group?
If he considers us as his support group, he may find that we are a little light duty.
Mr T
Make us an offer we can not refuse!

edit sorry Fletcher, I ment Michael
JB Wheeler
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Winkle,
Scott are you urging people to ban this person when they have not chosen to do so
This sounds as though you are asking Scott as the moderator of this board, rather than a member of this board.

He is voicing his opinion and has just as much right as I have by admitting as to who and when I decide to use their red or green button. If I press a button that belongs to you, you are notified.

Hopefully my reputation is built on integrity that makes me wish to inform a member of my personal feelings and judgement. That way they can debate or refute my reasoning.

For example just as soon as I post this I am going to give a somewhat past due hit on LIB's green. He has earned my respect in a number of ways.

I feel that we would have more productive time if Mr. T. were banned, and we could move on. Is that urging you? I hope not! for it is my opinion.
We have gave Mr T. plenty of time to come forth with something to back his original claims. Read his patent in pdf form and tell me what substantial substance he has enlightened you on. Maybe I missed something and should reconsider.

Ralph
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

wheeler,
The fact is that Mr. T has not posted anything that can be disputed.
Sorry Wheeler, but he has, one incident is getting electricity from a copper wire suspended pendulum swinging between two magnets. Even the simplest form of a Faraday generator has to have a complete circuit.

If he comes back with an explanation then you can take that, add it to his original and get a patent on it.

Ralph