Cosmic Energy Electricity Generators

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

re: Cosmic Energy Electricity Generators

Post by LustInBlack »

Well he said pitch and bamboo are magnetic shield materials ..
I don't know what pitch is in french, so I can't tell what exactly it is, but it has to do with coal .

I don't believe they are so magnetic "impermeable" ..

Anyways, I am neutral about Tseung right now, I give him a tiny chance to come up with Bessler's mech .

If it's so easy, he should be able to show us the wheel..
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

Jon : Do you think it's possible to ask the programmers of WM2D to put some other fixes !?

Like for example, draw an object from the center, not from the upper-left
vertex..

Ex.: Circle .. Draw a circle from the center.

There are so many problems with that software, I can't tell you everything here that I would like..

But, the interface should be completely rebuilt .. Not a joke .. .
There should be a layer system instored ..

When you draw something, you choose the layer ..
Which has for effect that we can modify a part that is under everything without moving it .

You already played with Adobe Photoshop !? .. The layer system is Excellent.. That's what I am talking about!

They also should base themself on emachineshop... which is FREE and have the best interface ever!

By the way WM2D cost a fortune and is more crappy then emachineshop .. go figure .. .
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

LIB,

I believe the "pitch" he is referring to is wood pitch. such as found around pine and other needle bearing evergreen trees.

The only French translation I can find is "terrain de bois"

Ralph
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

I vaguely recall reading (might have been in the Dircks book, Perpetuum Mobile: The Search for Self Motive Power in the 17th, 18th, and 19th Centuries) about a mysterious black substance that was used by an early 19th century Irish shoemaker (I think his name was John Spence, Spencer, Spences, or something like that) and expert in magnetics to completely cut off a magnetic field, yet was itself non-magnetic!

Supposedly, it was a mixture of black tar and some metal and he claimed that its incredible shielding powers were the secret of his working magnetic motors that he even demonstrated to the dumbfounded professors at Edinburgh University in the 1820's or thereabout.

I think I read (and this was several decades ago) that he had constructed a permanent magnetic motor using this shielding material that was so powerful that it could be used to power a small carriage. Allegedly, he was invited to the famous university to give a demonstration of his devices to the physics professors there and arrived in this small carriage.

He then proceeded to give the stunned professors a ride around the campus in the carriage and tried to answer their questions as best he could. Unfortunately, he was uneducated (by their standards!) and his explanations of magnetic theory made absolutely no sense to them whatsoever. He was offered a large sum of money for the formula of his magical shielding material, but never revealed it to anybody. Like Bessler, he took the secret to his grave.

LIB wrote:
But, the interface should be completely rebuilt .. Not a joke .. .
There should be a layer system instored ..
Actually, WM2D DOES have a layering system built into it. If you highlight a part or assembly of parts and then press Ctrl + F, you will send the part(s) to the front of screen. And, if you highlight a part or assembly of parts and the press Ctrl + B, you send the part(s) to the back of the screen up against the Background. In this way, it is possible to, eventually, layer the part(s) in any order you want to create assemblies with limited 3D functionality. However, it does take a little practice to become proficient at it.

The biggest improvement I think they could make with WM2D would be to have a way to immediately create a ring with an open center to it. Maybe one could draw a circle and then use a left side tool icon to form a circular hole at its center of a specified radius. And, of course getting rid of that glitch that occurs when a circle collides with a polygon would be nice too.

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

Ken : Yes I know about that, or else, I wouldn't be able to ake my designs .. ;]

However, I was talking about a layer list, that you control .. The user says, make this layer transparent, so I can work on this set of objects.

That would be nice! ...

Did you ever used photoshop !? .. It's a nice example! .. I think it could help a bit to improve the software ..
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

LIB...

Oh...I think I understand. You want a listing of each part and its "level" within the assembly. Yes, I guess that would be nice.

I just tried making a model and discovered that I was wrong about what one has to do to get the part to go to the back of the screen in WM2D. One must highlight the part(s) and then press Ctrl + G. Pressing Ctrl + B did not work for me. But, Ctrl + F still brought the part(s) to the front of the screen, though.

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
Jon J Hutton
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Jon J Hutton »

Ken,

So you are like you are in agreement with Mr Tseung..at least on the sheilding material of this pitch......what is your opinion of his math and other statements if indeed he has a sheilding material. It seems if there really is such a thing any highschool kid could make a PM Machine.

JJH
Jon J Hutton
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Jon J Hutton »

Does anyone know how to make a cheap effective gauss meter to test this idea.

JJH
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

I don't believe in it, but it's not the first time I hear that bamboo is a magnetic shield.. I hope I am wrong.

If it's the case, anyone can make a PMM easily using magnets..

No need for gravity ..
ltseung888
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by ltseung888 »

To LustInBlack,

Thanks for turning neutral. Does any one in your group speak and read Chinese? Or do any one of you have Chinese Friends who are willing to translate for you?

I do not mind sending the existing CD which is mainly in Chinese to any one you or your group recommended. However, I do not want to get another email saying that the CD and the video was useless because it is in Chinese.

I shall let the one you recommend to translate the video for you. He/she can email or even call me direct. I do not mind spending time answering question from such a person.

The alternative is to wait for our folks to do the "professional job" which is likely to take many weeks.
ltseung888
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by ltseung888 »

To LustInBlack,
I don't believe in it, but it's not the first time I hear that bamboo is a magnetic shield.. I hope I am wrong.

If it's the case, anyone can make a PMM easily using magnets..

No need for gravity ..
I had to admit that you are getting closer and closer to the correct understanding of the Cosmic Energy Electricity Generators. The first generation from Mr. Sung indeed did NOT use gravity. He used three partially shielded magnetic cylinders with the axle in the vertical direction. Your statement of "If it's the case, anyone can make a PMM easily using magnets.. " is brilliant.

See fig. B2 in the file FAQa4.DOC. It looked impressive but in reality it was clumsy and stupid - after we produced the 3rd and 5th generations.

The first cylinder generated enough electricity to drive the second. The second cylinder generated enough electricity to drive the third. The third generated 400 watts - enough to drive the first cylinder and more.

I believe the doubts you have are:

(1) Does magnetic shielding material (partial is acceptable) exist?

(2) Does IC that can be programmed to simulate N, S or no Pole exist?

I shall let you and this group come up with the answer. You know I can buy that stuff in Hong Kong. However, I am not sure whether they are available in USA or other parts of the World.

I now know the answers are YES. See the next two posts.
Last edited by ltseung888 on Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
ltseung888
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by ltseung888 »

http://www.magnetic-shield.com/products ... c=overture

See what I found on searching Magnetic Shielding Material with Yahoo!
ltseung888
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by ltseung888 »

http://www.amasci.com/maglev/magschem.html
MAGLEV MAGNETIC LEVITATION SUSPENSION DEVICE

The SS41 is a Microswitch Hall Effect magnetic field sensor IC that I found in Surplus catalog for $.50 each. ... which makes the coil's magnetic pole, on the average, become "N" rather than zero, and it repels the magnet. ...
www.amasci.com/maglev/magschem.html - 18k

See what I found with the keyword Magnetic Pole IC under Google.

Thank heavens for the Internet Search Engines.

Any more doubts???
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

Jon asked:
Ken,

So you are like you are in agreement with Mr Tseung..at least on the sheilding material of this pitch......what is your opinion of his math and other statements if indeed he has a sheilding material. It seems if there really is such a thing any highschool kid could make a PM Machine.
The tale I told of John Spencer, the Irish magnetics wizard, is probably more myth than legend...but, then again, who knows? In order to have an effective magnetic shielding material, the material must not only neutralize a magnetic field, but must also, itself, NOT interact with the magnetic field. This is the big problem with the various magnetic shielding materials you see on the internet for sale. Yes, they can diminish the intensity of a magnetic field, but they do this by providing a path within themselves of greater magnetic permeability than air for the magnetic field to take up residence in.

When one tries to use their shielding abilities to make a permanent magnet motor, one quickly discovers that, instead of the magnets attracting each other when they are not supposed to, they then start attracting the shielding material when they are not supposed to and the result is that the permanent magnetic motor still will not run continuously. It's another one of those "no-win", Catch-22 situations in Nature that we mobilists keep encountering.

As far as Mr. Tseung is concerned, I'm neither in agreement nor disagreement with him because I still do not know exactly what his claimed OU inventions are. Apparently, there are two versions of whatever he claims to have. There is a simple pendulum and a rotary version that makes use of the same principle as the pendulum.

With regard to the OU pendulum he wrote:
The tension energy or work done against gravity in lifting the weight is the Weight multiplied by the vertical displacement. Both energies are input and stored in the pendulum system as demanded by the Law of Conservation of Energy.
So, I would assume that his OU pendulum is one in which, as the pendulum weight swings through its arc of motion, it somehow uses the centrifugal force at the bottom of the weight's swing to move the support rod down during which time the pendulum stores some of the drop in gravitational potential energy of the weight. Then later, perhaps at the topmost portion of the pendulum's swing, this energy is used to give the pendulum's weight a push to increase the kinetic energy of the weight and thereby keep the height of its swing from decaying due to air resistance and fulcrum friction.

On the surface it sounds plausible, but, again, it's one of those designs that I'd have to actually see in operation to feel comfortable with. I've seen several "self-pumping" pendula over the decades (and designed a few myself) and none of them ever worked in practice. Maybe, however, our fellow Chinese mobilists have found a design that does work.

If the design is not too complicated, maybe we can try making a WM2D model of it and seeing how it performs.

ken

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
ltseung888
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by ltseung888 »

To ken_behrendt,

We never actually build the pendulum Cosmic Energy Electricity Generator. The efficiency is too low to be of any practical use.

See the attached file for a patent using such a setup.

The number of pulse force applications are too low and the way they are generated are far from optimal.
Attachments
pendulumgenerator.doc
This document is from the discussion with the PCT patent examiner.
(116.5 KiB) Downloaded 300 times
Last edited by ltseung888 on Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.