Cosmic Energy Electricity Generators

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

re: Cosmic Energy Electricity Generators

Post by LustInBlack »

CW : LOL !!!!!!!!! 8]
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

Mr. Tseung...

I'm a bit confused about your role in the presentation of the claimed free energy devices. Are you just a spokeman for the inventors who developed these devices, or did you personally work on these devices yourself?

Also, I can understand why you do not want to reveal too much information about which "famous" univerisities are currently testing the devices, but, once again, I would like to ask you this question:

Do you know, for a fact, that this device is, in reality, capable of continuously outputting 70 horsepower of power without the need for any outside source of energy? That is, have you personally seen this device tested and can state that you are satisfied that it does do what you are claiming it does?

How do we not know that you are promoting a device which you have only been told by others must work? I think it would be more impressive for our Discussion Board members if you could tell us what your personal observations of the 225 Horsepower generator were.

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
ltseung888
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by ltseung888 »

To ken_behrendt,
I'm a bit confused about your role in the presentation of the claimed free energy devices. Are you just a spokeman for the inventors who developed these devices, or did you personally work on these devices yourself?

Also, I can understand why you do not want to reveal too much information about which "famous" univerisities are currently testing the devices, but, once again, I would like to ask you this question:

Do you know, for a fact, that this device is, in reality, capable of continuously outputting 70 horsepower of power without the need for any outside source of energy? That is, have you personally seen this device tested and can state that you are satisfied that it does do what you are claiming it does?
How do we not know that you are promoting a device which you have only been told by others must work? I think it would be more impressive for our Discussion Board members if you could tell us what your personal observations of the 225 Horsepower generator were.
I am the co-inventor and co-patent owner of 5 Pending Cosmic Energy Electricity Generators. My role in the organization of Inventors is Evaluator and Funder of early stage. I also help to write the first drafts of many patents.

I shall find the good looking pictures with important persons at the various demos and start posting them. The following one is taken in Jan 2006 with myself as the Camera man. The person on the LHS is Mr. Bill Fong, an established Electronics Engineer from Canada. Next to him is Prof. Alfred Tseung who wrote over 200 papers on Fuel Cells. He also has dozens of Patents including many in USA which you can check easily.

The Demonstration and Discussion took 5 hours. I wrote the draft patent application for this invention and co-funded it with Mr. Bill Fong and others. The Inventors of this Lightning in a Box device were Mr. Chan and Mr. Kwok.

I did the mathematics for the 225HP001.jpg. It was an example implementation of our co-patent on Extracting Energy from Gravity. I shall take a good picture of it with myself and Mr. Lee Cheung Kin next to the device. Lee Cheung Kin is the other co-inventor. I shall also try to get a picture of the entire team of engineers. One of the worries from some managers is that these engineers might be lured away by huge sums of money.

For a fact, the two machines of 225HP - a motor and an electricity generator are in USA. After the double check that nothing broke down, these machines will be sent to the famous universities. You will see from their reports whether the claims are valid.
Attachments
Mr. Bill Fong and Prof. Alfred Tseung, an Energy Consultant to the British Government at the Demo
Mr. Bill Fong and Prof. Alfred Tseung, an Energy Consultant to the British Government at the Demo
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

Mr. Tseung...

Thanks for your response, but you seem to be avoiding answering my main question which was:
...have you personally seen this device tested and can state that you are satisfied that it does do what you are claiming it does?

As the co-inventor of this 225 horsepower generator, I would imagine that you must have been present during its testing.

So, once again, let me ask you this simple question. Did you ever see this device operate continously after it had been brought up to speed and its battery was disconnected from it? In other words, have you ever seen it running continuously using the 2/3 feedback of its output instead of the battery? And by the word "continuous", I mean that the device would have run until it was stopped by disconnecting its feedback that energized its solenoids.

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
ltseung888
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by ltseung888 »

To ken_behrendt,

Be patient and see my handsome picture with Lee Cheung Kin testing the prototype under the instruction of the Engineers.

We should be better looking than the non-iso 9000 compliant prototype. Ha Ha.
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

HAHAHAHAHA hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha ..

Wow !!!

Ken : I hope you will not take this guy seriously now ..
Patrick
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Patrick »

Top ten reasons the previous photograph indicates this is a geniune scientific discovery.

10) In the background on the right, there are a number of dials and switches which is indicative of a genuine 'science lab' just like in the movies.
9) In the background to the left there is a clock with no hands indicating time may have stopped from the excessive energy produced.
8) The guy with striped shirt has an official name badge.
7) The guy with striped shirt has a booger hanging out of his nose.
6) The guy with striped shirt looks serious and is smoking Marlboro's; indicative of the 'cowboy' energy.
5) The guy in purple shirt has a glazed look on his face, obviously overjoyed at the discovery.
4)There's a power drill on the table, unplugged, hence, free energy.
3)The device on the table is in an orange crate painted blue, hence, free energy.
2)The cardboard at the bottom left has "free energy device, handle with care" written on it.
1) A genius always wears a fanny pack.

So now you have the scientific proof. People should not be so quick to criticize these astute scientists, they will inevitably bring a great contribution to our society.

thank you
ltseung888
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by ltseung888 »

you can now see the PCT patent at

http://www.wipo.int/pctdb

Search PCT/IB/2005/000138

The extract energy from air patent and

wait a few months for the product.
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

Incredible that you keep trying to get something from us ..

Even if everybody thinks you're a moron ..
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

I cannot believe I just spent time going through 12 pages of pdf format to find out that if a pendulum is suspended by a copper wire rod and swings through a magnetic field it will produce electricity.(first mistake it will create a potential) Wow! Faraday will sure be glad to hear this. I bet he is rolling over in his grave!

Oh! but wait a minute, I believe that he found to use this potential he had to have a return path. (now you have electricity with Ohms law and Mr. Lenz joining forces with inductance and impedence along for the ride) Now where is that return path on a pendulum? One That cannot cut the magnetic field at the same time the pendulum rod does.

Where is the input and reaction to this pulse drive, did I miss something?

And this is what we have been waiting for.

Boys! Listen closely. Two pendulums in tandem cutting opposing magnetic fields, One positive while the other is negative. Now figure out how to physically wire a connection between the Bobs and coil in series and you have a self runner acording to what has been said in the above. patent!
Last edited by rlortie on Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by scott »

Just curious, what the heck is it going to take for the reputation system to finally work here?
Thanks for visiting BesslerWheel.com

"Liberty is the Mother, not the Daughter of Order."
- Pierre Proudhon, 1881

"To forbid us anything is to make us have a mind for it."
- Michel de Montaigne, 1559

"So easy it seemed, once found, which yet unfound most would have thought impossible!"
- John Milton, 1667
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Scott,

REP BAR

I have pondered that same question more than once and quite recently, I might add.

With a number of new members present since it's introduction, maybe a brief, "What it is and what it is for" post is due.

Some are lucky that at times I cannot hold a key down and watch a string of red dots appear. While other worthy members cannot get the greens they deserve!

Ralph
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

Scott .. it might take people like me [who basically don't buy into the rep system] to actually use it. I get the hint, my finger is hovering over a few others as well while I'm at it ;)
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

FLetcher,

I am surprised at your above statement.

A Reputable member receiving five of his own green dots and considered "highly regarded" For surely has the integrity to make payment in kind where and what color is due. :-)

Ralph
MrTim
Aficionado
Aficionado
Location: "Excellent!" Besslerwheel.com's C. Montgomery Burns

Re: re: Cosmic Energy Electricity Generators

Post by MrTim »

scott wrote:Just curious, what the heck is it going to take for the reputation system to finally work here?
Would anybody like Mr. Burns to do the honors...?
;)
"....the mechanism is so simple that even a wheel may be too small to contain it...."
"Sometimes the harder you look the better it hides." - Dilbert's garbageman