Cosmic Energy Electricity Generators

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

digitaljez
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

re: Cosmic Energy Electricity Generators

Post by digitaljez »

You are making it too complicated. Have you tried this ?
Attachments
An ancient mystery solved!
An ancient mystery solved!
ltseung888
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by ltseung888 »

To LustInBlack,

There are many material that can be used to shield magnetism. In one of the experiments, I believe our researchers used pitch and in another, they used bamboo. I shall try to get a list of such shielding material listed. This information should also be available from some of the research universities.

As for the ICs, the patent application listed China IC 3001 and 3008. These ICs can be programmed to simulate the N magnetic pole, the S magnetic pole or no magnetic property at all.

In the 3rd generation implementation, the IC 3001 can be programmed as no pole until the IC 3008 is just past it. Both the ICs can then be programmed to be N pole. The repulsion will keep the cylinder turning. (The actual programming may be somewhat different.) You can see that this is a programmable pulse force.

You can definitely design the Bessel Wheel like device now. I encourage you to come up with your design for others to comment.
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

The magnet will keep the pendulum at 12 o'clock .

Read the FAQs he says there is a magnetic shield material .

That is the origin of my questions .

However, with a Pulse Force like he says maybe it's possible, but then, it's a pulse motor. So that's the origin of my second question, where are the weights.

So, I can only deduce, this is a bedini motor with weights added at each arm .
Jon J Hutton
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Jon J Hutton »

He says in his web site that is kind of a revue power point presentation of his international show....he will not disclose actual pictures of the devise.....at one point it says it is too difficult for the average science person to understand it on another page he says even a high school student can understand why it works.

Is the centrifugal force of the wheel acting to recharge the wheel.

JJH
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

Well, I wanted to simulate it first, but looks like it's kind of hard with WM2D .. Maybe Ken have the skill necessary for that .

As for your IC, do you have a direct link to the patent!? .. The site I found for chinese patents, is kind of brief . .

Anyways, here is how I can deduce the programming of the IC for now :

- An IR-led
- A IR-photosensor
- A magnetic Coil
- MCU [FPGA/Microcontroller]
- Power Transistor [for the coil]

Each unit have those . or there is a central MCU in the wheel that gets those inputs...

When the unit crosses, the led flashes on the photosensor (Ir-Transistor or else) ..

- Wait x ms.. [Depend on rotational speed; which could be calculated easily by the dynamo output voltage or pulse]

- Coil Pulse x ms.. [Sine Wave !? Square Wave !? Freq!? Continuous !? Chirp !?]

According to your description:

The ICs are connected to a dynamo around the axle, so they get some current to work .

Your start your wheel by rotation to a certain RPM .

Now, I'm wondering ..

An escapement mecanism with a pendulum .

The escapement mecanism, does give a push to the pendulum to keep it running ..

According to your theory, it should be possible to get back more energy in the tensioner to rewind the mecanism a bit each pass.

So mecanichally, it would be a matter of adding a ratchet or else, to wind up.. !?
Jon J Hutton
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Jon J Hutton »

Ken what do you think of this,

Centripetal Force:MV2 /R –On spinning, no kinetic energy change (Change in direction but not magnitude) 2.Gravitational Force:MG –Constant interchange of potential and kinetic energy –½ MV2 + MGH = Constant 3.Conservation of Mass: –Water is conserved. Thus the slower up side will need a wider channel – providing uneven distribution.

Most people do not appreciate the rules related to circular motion. Many do not appreciate that the two forces behave differently,

Once they separate the two and carefully consider the effect of each, the possibility of extracting energy from gravity is obviousl.

JJH
Jon J Hutton
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Jon J Hutton »

So maybe my pendulums and electric wheels were not really glitches in the program

Hmmmm. what math formula are you using to state that the energy it takes to pulse is less than the work it creates.

JJH
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Come on fella's, haven't you worked it out yet? LOL
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

Did you !? ;]

Inspiration : I came up with that design...

Fasten your seat belts, it's not easy to understand ..

For sake of simplicity, the escapement mech + spring coil is in the upper of the wheel, it would be to the center.

The middle circle is a gear that mesh with the escapement mech of the pendulum system .

This would have to rotate fast enough and have enough energy to make the wheel turn fast enough to recoil the spring before tension is used up.

The recoil mech is the falling hammer that knock onto a stop arm which rotate in the middle. [For reference, see my designs about the immersion wheel ; do a search and you'll see (Yeah I know I talk about it too often)]

This stop-arm [recoil mech] will turn the coil spring opposite direction [Doing so, will recoil it] . So the spring gets more tension .. A ratchet like system will keep the spring from loosing it's tension, like a real watch or clock ..

See, it's complicated to explain correctly. .anyways ..

In operation, the recoil arm receives the blow from the hammer which is a weight.

On lift side, the hammer gets back to his previous stop, which reset the mech .

At 0 o'clock, the hammer falls back to recoil arm which recoil the spring .

That completes the cycle .

It's a watch, that recoils itself ..

At least, I hope so ..

I think the problem would be to find a strong enough coil spring .. ??
Attachments
bang.JPG
Joel Wright
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Joel Wright »

Are you on the list tseung888? Report: China to Shame Science Frauds

Tuesday, July 4, 2006
BEIJING - China plans to publicly shame scientists who conduct fraudulent research in an effort to curb abuses following a series of high-profile scandals, a news report said Wednesday.

"China will record and evaluate the credibility of the research organs who apply for national scientific funds," the official Xinhua News Agency said, citing comments by the technology minister, Xu Guanhua. "Those scientists or research organizations who lose credibility will be warned and made public."

Xinhua said Xu made the comments Tuesday in a meeting of a government advisory panel. It didn't say how the system would work.

China's scientific establishment has been battered this year by a scandals over star scientists who lied about research or their academic backgrounds.

The scandals came amid promises by the communist government to spend heavily in coming years on expanding China's research into fields ranging from genetics to power generation.

The government is eager to see more advances by Chinese researchers both to drive economic development and to reduce reliance on foreign technology, which China's leaders see as a strategic weakness.

Last month, a dean at one of China's top science universities was dismissed after investigators found he faked research on what state media had hailed as a breakthrough new computer chip.

Two other scientists at top universities have been fired after they were caught lying about their backgrounds.

"Although the number of scientific frauds is still small, its harm on China's scientific progress cannot be underestimated," Xu was quoted as saying.

(jrm)
Work with gravity and gravity will work for you.There are more than two sides to a wheel.
ltseung888
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by ltseung888 »

To Jon J Hutton,

Mathematics Formula used.

If you push a swing with a person weighting 60 kg using a horizontal pulse force of 10 kg, there are THREE force and TWO energy terms to consider. The first is the pulse force F. The second force is the weight Mg. The third is the tension of the string T in lifting the 60 kg person. These three forces must obey the Law of Parallelogram of Forces. In other words, Tcos(a)=Mg; Tsin(a)=F; F=Mgtan(a) where a is the angle of deflection. (10Kg F “leads out” >60KgT)

The pulse force energy is approximately the Pulse Force multiplied by the horizontal displacement. The way of applying the electromagnetic pulse force will influence this equation in practice. The tension energy or work done against gravity in lifting the weight is the Weight multiplied by the vertical displacement. Both energies are input and stored in the pendulum system as demanded by the Law of Conservation of Energy. However, we need to supply only the Pulse Force Energy! Tension Energy or work done by string against gravity is FREE. The mathematics is as follows:

Pulse Force Energy (Epulse)
= F x horizontal displacement ; F = pulse force
= Mgtan(a) x Lsin(a) ; L = pendulum length
Gravitational Energy(Egravity)
= MgL(1-cos(a)) ; a = angle of deflection

These two terms are NOT equal. Epulse leads out Egravity. We supply Epulse and Egravity comes FREE! (Egravity is approximately 50% of Epulse from above.) Once we understand the above, we can change the swinging of the pendulum into the rotation of a cylinder with pulse force to produce a much more efficient machine.
The above quote is from my first post. The formulae are derived from the Parallelogram of Forces taught in High Schools. If you have forgotten that Physics lesson, refresh your memory by reading FAQ9 in the file FAQa4.DOC. Or consult your high school physics textbooks or teachers.

The result of comparing the horizontal (Epulse) and Vertical energies (Egravity) using spread sheet analysis is as follows.

Code: Select all

Degree               5             10              15
hori energy   0.007625139	0.030618859	0.069350354
vert energy   0.003805302	0.015192247	0.034074174
hori/vert       2.003819838	2.015426612	2.03527618
In other word, about 1/3 of the energy entering the swing with pulse force is from gravity (vert energy). This is the FREE energy we are looking for.

We can roughly assume the above holds true when changed to rotational systems. One third of the total energy is FREE. Thus if your machine (Bessel Wheel included) has an efficiency of over 70%, you can generate Free electricity or do Free work. Some mathematics professor will prefer you to use integrals or differential calculus. However, I prefer the approximation which provides the clear physics understanding.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

So... what's the weather like in China? It's cold and rainy here in Tassie at the moment. I hate it when it's cold and rainy. It's worse when it's windy as well. It isn't windy at the moment so I guess it could be worse. It's hard to imagine that it could get worse but there you go. Knowing it could get worse makes it seem not quite so bad at the moment. I still hate it when it's cold and rainy. Lucky it isn't windy, though.
Jon J Hutton
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Jon J Hutton »

Hey,

I finally made contact with Michael Woo....from wm2d. He said the problem came from an off center pendulum receiving force of the air setting. They are working on a fix. He told me to recontact Paul (programmer) because he sometimes forgets or is really behind in work. Obviously their offices are not in the same state. Michael is an engineer from China and I am having him review Tsueng's reports and claims. Michael is very educated with excellent knowledge of China and Chinese. I also sent him the claims of the article of the water pump using air mixture to raise the water up to 100 meters. I will let you know his reply.

JJH
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

Its raining here, but it wasn't yesterday which is nice. I prefer it when it doesn't rain but mostly it does. Anything interesting happening over there Bill. Nothing of interest here.

John Collins
Jon J Hutton
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Jon J Hutton »

Mr. Tseung,

I made the horrible mistake when I first joined the board to think I was smarter than most here (ego) and needed to teach this board how to..... I soon realized that It was the opposite of the truth. Since then I have learned it is better to keep my mouth shut most of the time. The people here are very very intelligent and do not need my defending them...but I said that to say this.

If you want to win this board to your side and you will have to do it quickly, you will have to give us proof of your claims....we need to see what you are talking about to turn our heads...talk is as cheap as toilet paper. Many claims have been made here but we need something more concrete...show us the 2000 rpm wheel. You have said you have pat pend. on much of your designs so a video shouldn't be too difficult.

On your water pump claim you stated air was accidental let into the measuring tube ....usually when I have a pressurized system and there is a small hole it is water that comes out not air that goes in. If you are encouraging us through an effort of world peace to make our own working projects please explain how this was possible.

We are waiting to hear from you what materials shield magnetic fields. and even if you step back several generation from your patents ( pending ) and give us some diagrams...this would help and threaten nothing.

Many here are incredible smart and very patient and typify how you will have to deal with the west to win them over.....especially if your are going to secure your 800 billion dollars in investment money....Thanks

JJH