CHECK THIS OUT !

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

P.T.
Dabbler
Dabbler

CHECK THIS OUT !

Post by P.T. »

Google: Joe Cell - tell me what you think
http://educate-yourself.org/fe/fejoewatercell.shtml
Flywheel
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

re: CHECK THIS OUT !

Post by Flywheel »

This sounds fishy... And the only way i can think of getting energy from water (salt water) is by using 2 different metals (ex: copper and alluminum) and that's not actually etting the energy from the water, its the metals corroding to create the electricity. Also, near the bottom of the page it says the water gives off hydrogen ( which would be true), but then it says an "unknown" gas is created, and with scientists working with hydrogen so much now a days you would think that they would have a name for this gas, and research it, along with hydrogen...
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

The Joe Cell is a strange device that I find very hard to believe. Imagine a circular capacitor the holds a continious charge which breaks down the water. This is the best theory I can come up with that would make it function. Or maybe its a living "ether energy creature" trapped within the fuel cell. I know this is very far out thinking but there is evidence of an ethereal world beyond our human senses.

trevie
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by trevie »

I know there is something similar in the pipline (pardon the pun) to water power. By extracting Hydrogen from the water and storing the hydrogen, like any other fuel. When consumed by the engine the hydrogen when mixed with oxygen, the bi-product produced from the emissions is only water.

Of course electricity is needed to convert the water into Hydrogen in the first place but use of renewable energy, like hydropower will keep the environment clean and no CO2 Pollution.
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

Beware of devices that only work when the inventor is around them! Has anybody else, other than Joe "X", been able to make a working "Joe Cell"?

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

I betcha Joe 90 could ;)
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

Ken,
If I remember correctly there were a few others, but they got their starter 'culture' from Joe's cells. These dang things seemed to act like some type of ethereal yeast or something growing in the water within the cells. As I said, very strange and hard to believe.

P.T.
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by P.T. »

Yeah ...sure I could have egg on my face about this one. In my very short time on this board your collective spirit has has strenghthend my nature to think "outside of the box". One of Joes messengers is due to appear at avenue in Salt Lake City July 30th. If there is anyone who is in the area who could attend this seminar and share the information with me I would gladly pay for the price of admission and-then-some. The mystery gas that is referred to is reported to have implosion effects as opposed to all other combustible gasses which have an explosive effect. There are reports of people in Australia who are using this and have disconnected their petrol supply lines. I have just joined a discussion group to explore this further and I will keep everyone posted. Please think about my offer - someone has to live near Salt Lake City.

Success is not final, Failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts. Churchill
Sevich

Post by Sevich »

I recieved an email from forum member epistemologicide around 3 weeks ago.

In it, he was hopeful of getting or (squeezing) some cash $$ from Georg Kunstler so as to be able to get on the Australian 60 minutes program and discuss his PM wheel along with other free energy devices. (I told him I did'nt believe the $$ was gonna happen)

As far as I remember, he was fully into studying and possibly building the joe cell phenomena.

Will email him tonight in the hope he'll share with us his "joe cell" insight?
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

The Joe Cell presentation might not happen...
http://www.pureenergysystems.com/academy/JoeCell2006/
Recently he (Peter Stevens) assisted Bill Williams install a Joe cell to run his truck in America, with the fuel line disconnected. Bill was approached on April 6, 2006 by two men, who threatened him, telling him to stop all his alternative energy research or else.... (Ref.)
Supression?

ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

I want to believe, but...
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

Reading stuff like this can be a real "turn off" to putting any serious belief in this subject:
Another observable fact also lends support to the above theory. The outlet from the Car Cell is connected to a blind fitting or blank plug on the carburetor housing. This means that there is no opening through this fitting into the interior of the carburetor or the interior of the intake manifold. Yes, you are reading that statement correctly. There is NO physical opening between the output of the Energy Cell and the interior of the engine. Yet the cell works! Logic dictates that the gas must be passing THROUGH the metal of the carb housing to reach the interior of the engine. Since hydrogen is the lightest element of all (with only one proton), it doesn't seem too far fetched to assume that this might be occurring. Wilhelm Reich also noted that orgone is not hindered by metal barriers, but is first attracted to and then repelled by metal surfaces.
This is starting to sound like "magical thinking" or a kind of voodoo physics. The "cell" somehow injects the engine with invisible orgone energy that, eventually, once the engine "acclimates" itself to its cell can run on this alone without the need for any regular fuel!

Because of his connection with the UFO subject, I am familiar with Dr. Wilhelm Reich's research and claim to have discovered "orgone" energy (apparently manifesting itself in abundance during orgasms!).

He developed a device called an "Orgone Energy Accumulator Box" and even managed to talk an elderly Einstein into examining it. He visited Einstein at Princeton and took one of his smaller, portable Orgon Energy Accumulators to him.

During Reich's demonstration for the famous physicist, he inserted a thermometer into the top of the box and was able to show that the temperature it measured increased compared to the ambient temperature of the room. Einstein was quite impressed by this demonstration and declared that, if valid, then Reich's device was violating the Second Law of Thermodynamics and, as a result, all of the physics textbooks would have to be rewritten!

However, that, of course, did not happen. Einstein assigned a graduate student the task of recording the temperature changes alleged to be taking place inside of the small accumulator Reich left with him and it was eventually discovered why there was a temperature difference between its interior and the outside. After that, Einstein promptly lost interest in the device and Reich went on to conduct some controversal research in ufology. He constructed a kind of orgone energy projector, called a "Cloud Buster" which he claimed could be used to dissipate storm clouds during some weather modifications experiments he performed.

One day he claimed that his ranch where he conducted the experiments was being buzzed by a low flying saucer. He pointed his latest cloud buster at it and, supposedly, the saucer began to severely wobble about as though its propulsion was being disabled by the beam of orgone energy hitting it!

Well, it all sounds very fanciful and makes interesting reading, but I have yet to see any of these devices produce a reliable, measurable anomalous physical effect that could lead to new physical laws. One must take any claims made for such devices with a grain of salt and remember that, in the past, no claims, other than those of Johann Bessler, have ever been substantiated through rigorous testing.

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ