PM has no Equal in Nature!

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Wheeler
Devotee
Devotee

re: PM has no Equal in Nature!

Post by Wheeler »

Ken
To find the answer we must not rest.
I am sending a picture for you to color.

In the attached drawing that is an actual drawing of a reversing engine, the fall of the piston on the right is caused by the spring on the left.

Can you show any other way other than force being used to make this simple engine run?

Real gravity acts on objects that are ascending more than descending so the force on the ascending must be enough to lift itself, and the addition of gravity as it trys to force down.

I am starting to think that no such machine has ever been in existence that can do what we hope Bessler did.
I have not tested my design yet, so I am not giving up, but I have a feeling we may not find the answer we hope to find.

Maybe John can give some hope with his idea.
I am surprized he is not saying his book is ready.
He may be waiting for the victory of his build before he lets it out.
I hope so.
Attachments
Unrest.JPG
JB Wheeler
it exists I think I found it.
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

Sorry about the delay in publishing the book, Wheeler, the graphics are taking a lot of work to do, and there are a lot of them. They are in the second part of the book which is entirely devoted to the codes I've managed to decipher so far. I've nearly finished and as soon as I have I'll post information about it. I anticipate it will take another couple of months.

John Collins
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

Jim...

No matter how erroneous I might think another member's concepts to be or how imperfect I might consider the presentation of them to be, I would never compare him to a Nazi!

Fletcher...

Only in a true running overbalanced gravity wheel will the energy that the wheel outputs come from the loss of the rest masses of its driving weights.

For all other types of overbalanced wheel designs, it does not make any difference if the weights are shifted into their overbalanced positions by the operation of some sort of heat engine or by the action of electrically operated solenoids. In these two cases, the kinetic energy that the wheel outputs is due to the loss of the gravitational potential energy and rest masses temporarily put into the wheel's weights by an outside power source whose parts are, themselves, undergoing a loss of rest mass. In these types of wheels, any gravitational potential energy or rest masses put into their weights is then quickly lost again as it is converted into the kinetic energy that the wheel outputs. Thus, in these types of overbalanced wheels, the weights inside of the wheel will, over time, not experience any net loss of their original rest masses.

John...

I can sympathize with your efforts to finish up with your next book. My own next book is loaded with graphics and they proved to be a real headache when it came time to edit and size them. But, thankfully, that wonderful day finally arrives when it's all done and on its way to the publisher.

Of course, I expect you to provide a diagram in your book that would show the mechanism that you derived from all of that decoding of the Bessler literature that you have performed. Even better yet would be if the mechanism worked!

However, I'm a bit confused by your post. You say that we will have to wait another "couple" of months to find out about the codes you deciphered. Does that mean that we will also have to wait that long to see the design for the mechanism that you claim to have found? If not, then when will we get to see that?

Anyway, best of luck with the new book.

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
Wheeler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Wheeler »

John
Thanks for the update.
If it would help I will prepay for my copy.

The same goes for you Ken.
Ken I hope you are not upset with me.
If you can just play the game, it may just make some of this nonsense fun while we seek the solution.
Someone has to act up on the forum. That way we at least have someone to call a jerk when we need to.
Good luck and I want you to know I have respect for your efforts.
JB Wheeler
it exists I think I found it.
primemignonite
Devotee
Devotee

Re: re: PM has no Equal in Nature!

Post by primemignonite »

John Collins wrote:. . . I know gravity has no mass component but in a localised situation it does have a mass component and it's mass components are the weights themselves within the wheel. . . .

My analogies may be inaccurate but I hope that they can help to understand where we might have gone wrong. I'm writing a posting about the use of gravity as an energy source, and I'll try to post it in a few days.

John Collins
John,

Thank you for taking the time and care to explain what you did.

If I might dare say so, we, one and all, will be looking greatly forward to studying what you will be soon posting. As it might apply to yourself, and Ken as well, we can use whatever help we can possibly get in order to crack this nut now so vexing us, and DO mightily appreciate it all.

James