Bessler's use of Gravity

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

mickegg
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: Bessler's use of Gravity

Post by mickegg »

Any way to get this program to use Autocad files.
Yes

I've downloaded this software to have a peek (still getting to grips with 2D at the moment!) and from the Tutorial Guide the following is taken:

CAD Integration and Associativity
The following exercises illustrate how you can add motion to a model that has been created in a CAD software package. You can create CAD assemblies in such a way that they map into your MSC.visualNastran Desktop application very cleanly. When you design assemblies with “motion in mind,” they can be imported easily and their motion simulated immediately.

In these exercises, you will add motion to an assembly that has been fitted together with no regard to motion. Although you will have to clean up a few constraints in the imported CAD model, MSC.visualNastran Desktop makes it easy to simulate the motion of the assembly.

You can follow the steps in this exercise using any of the supported CAD packages — Autodesk® Inventor, Autodesk Mechanical Desktop® , Pro/ENGINEER®, Solid EdgeTM , or SolidWorks®. Go to the section for your CAD package and follow the steps

However, it does not appear that one can save /load /import or export
from the evaluation copy.......not from first glances anyway.

Mick
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by 1712 »

I've read some things and done some thinking...

Maybe a mechanical PMM wheel isn't such a crackpot idea after all.

Had an idea for a wheel mechanism where the effect of gravity is equal (or in effect, turned off) everywhere except for in one quadrant.

Someone make fun of me so I don't get hooked on this madness.

War Hammer
"The louder he spoke of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons." Emerson
"The history of our race, and each individual's experience, are sown thick with evidence that a truth is not hard to kill and that a lie told well is immortal. " Twain
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

One more infected! rsrsrsss...
Welcome on board, 1712!
Cheers... M.
'' Inventor is the guy that can not avoid the invention''.
james kelly
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james kelly »

Let us not have any controversy on this thread.
scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by scott »

Tell the truth and there will be no controversy.
Thanks for visiting BesslerWheel.com

"Liberty is the Mother, not the Daughter of Order."
- Pierre Proudhon, 1881

"To forbid us anything is to make us have a mind for it."
- Michel de Montaigne, 1559

"So easy it seemed, once found, which yet unfound most would have thought impossible!"
- John Milton, 1667
james kelly
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james kelly »

In here , The truth is circumstantial and I no longer wish to have the problems that seem to go with it until problems with it are solved. J. L. Kelly
scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by scott »

LOL "The truth" is not "circumstantial" unless it is your own tongue wagging. It's called lying.

You do not have a working wheel and you need to admit it soon or face the consequences.

-Scott

- Pierre Proudhon, 1881

"So easy it seemed, once found, which yet unfound most would have thought impossible!"
- John Milton, 1667
james kelly
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james kelly »

I do not have a running wheel.James L. Kelly
james kelly
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james kelly »

Jon: In light of what Is Going On here, I rescind my offer of you stopping by. jim kelly This is an announcement made in public!
bluesgtr44
Devotee
Devotee

Post by bluesgtr44 »

or face the consequences.
...????????
Finding the right solution...is usually a function of asking the right questions. -A. Einstein
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

or face the consequences
. ...?????????????

I agree Steve.

Where as the design in question is a combined effort including myself, the consequences of James stating he did have a running wheel could also cause ...????????

Ralph
scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by scott »

Sorry Ralph and Steve, it's just that this thread is approaching 50 pages now, and way too much of it is wasted on bickering back and forth about James' bogus claims. As moderator it was time for me to step into the fray and make sure that there is at least some level of honesty here.
james kelly wrote:I do not have a running wheel.James L. Kelly
There, thank you. Now we can finally move on and talk about your *design* in a meaningful and productive way.
james kelly wrote:Jon: In light of what Is Going On here, I rescind my offer of you stopping by.
James, if you want to take out your anger at me on Jon that is your prerogative. But is does not speak well of your own opinion of your design.

- Pierre Proudhon, 1881

- John Milton, 1667
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Scott,

I acknowledge your above post. Thank you!
James, if you want to take out your anger at me on Jon that is your prerogative. But is does not speak well of your own opinion of your design.
There is a three man team involved here, none of us can substantiate anything with out breaking our oath of confidence. I see no relation between rescinding Jon's invitation regarding a design that is not in sole proprietorship of JK. It therefore does not bear on personal opinion regarding the design of this machine.

Speaking for myself and having discussed this with James, I have no problem making a donation to Jon's ongoing task of assisting those in need. But obviously now is not the time to approach this issue.

I have stated before that IMO, we have a design that meets the requirements set forth in Johns Collins published interpretation of Bessler's descriptions.

For those interested I suggest a reread of:
Â’And are ye yet without understanding?Â’
Poetica Apologia – Wheel Clues – Copyright John Collins
And a thank you to Preston Stroud for putting together a condensed version for ready reference.

The answers are there and the translation is with clarity! To solve the puzzle the following reference must be weighed with the same open mind given to Johns version, for they are not in total agreement, together they have much to offer:
Das Triumphirende Perpetuum Mobile Orffyreanum
Johann Bessler, Kassel, 1719, pp. 16-23
Provided by Al Bacon
Translation by Ted of Chicago
This thread could go on for another 50 pages but nothing more will be gained until we either solve our structural/mechanical problems or announce defeat. it took Bessler ten years, give us a couple of months.

Now if someone would be so kind as to add an epitaph to this thread and the moderator bury it, James and I agree to give them our blessings!

Ralph
JohnnyD
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JohnnyD »

I absolutely agree. The purpose of this forum is the exchange of ideas & various progress of individuals. Let's leave the bickering out and keep to what the spirit of the forum is about.

I enjoy reading about ideas people have tried, but get very bored with all the disagreements that seem to take over in a thread and last for several pages.

Just my opinion.

JohnnyD
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

Well, at least we now know, with doubt, that James Kelly does not currently have a working wheel.

Unfortunately, I must also agree that unless the details of what he does have can be revealed for the board members' perusal and comment, then little more can be achieve in this thread. One can only play guessing games for so long until they become tedious and boring. It's time to move on...

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ