PM documentaries...

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

JohnnyD
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PM documentaries...

Post by JohnnyD »

Have there ever been any documantaries on PM? If not, I think it would make for great viewing. It would also get more people involved in searching for that elusive device, and the sooner the better!

I vote John Collins should get the ball rolling on this!

JohnnyD.
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

re: PM documentaries...

Post by ken_behrendt »

JohnnyD...

I am not aware of any PM documentaries, although there have been many books on the subject (I think the latest one I actually saw publicized was titled The Alchemists of Energy or something like that).

If a documentary on the subject is made by the scientific orthodoxy, then we can be fairly certain that it will lampoon the possibility of PM and portray mobilists as generally well-meaning, but deluded individuals wasting their time trying to achieve the impossible. If Bessler is mentioned, then his inventions will probably be dismissed as a hoax.

But, yes, it would be nice to see some documentaries made by mobilists that would try to present a balanced view of the subject. I do not expect to see any soon...unless, of course, one of us manages to re-discover Bessler's secret.

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ